farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yeah, the problem with DS is that he lacks the balls to see his vision through. L&P is the direct opposite... sticking to his guns stubbornly. If he had DS's team (which would stabilize his awful release schedule... that Day 9 outline alone looks like it'll take him 3 releases...) he would be the best dev here.
Yes, I very respect LP, he has a balls, he does what he thinks is necessary and it turns out great.
Unfortunately, DS sold all his vision and soul after 4 or 5 BB updates. This is very noticeable if you play the old glamor. They would make a good dev team.:D

Reactions: dima1986

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, the problem with DS is that he lacks the balls to see his vision through. L&P is the direct opposite... sticking to his guns stubbornly. If he had DS's team (which would stabilize his awful release schedule... that Day 9 outline alone looks like it'll take him 3 releases...) he would be the best dev here.
It's not a matter of balls.DS clearly go for incest game because of the money not because he wants to make The incest game of your life:)And when the first opportunity comes he drop the game.
I hope you are wrong about the 3 releases for day 9.We already know that day 8 will take 2 releases-october and november.If 9 needs 3/december,january,february/ we realy will go even slower in the corruption:(
Hello 2021 for the first sex.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Hello 2021 for the first sex.
Remind "The year is 2027. It is a time of great innovation and technological advancement" :closedeyesmile:
It's not a matter of balls.DS clearly go for incest game because of the money not because he wants to make The incest game of your life:)And when the first opportunity comes he drop the game.
And so 40$ patrons make DS a money slave, and the game became boring. If he had not been afraid of the outflow of money, the game would have been much better.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Hello 2021 for the first sex
First, i guess we‘ll see earlier sex with Sophia/Liam. And we‘ve already seen sex! You remember? Carl/Amber?! ;)
In AWAM sex with Sophia besides Liam will be the ultimativ kick! We will wait with bated breath for sex with all others. But this is AWAM. Sophia becomes now in each update more and more filthy. I‘m sure. And i love this development.

Reactions: Lerox and dima1986

Zollar

Nov 24, 2017
I also have a lot of respect for LP . The talent talent and dedication shown are great. That's why I've been a full patreon supporter since the first of the year. And because i have little doubt that this Dev will see this thru to the end. Just as much as for his own desires to succeed as anything else.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First, i guess we‘ll see earlier sex with Sophia/Liam. And we‘ve already seen sex! You remember? Carl/Amber?! ;)
In AWAM sex with Sophia besides Liam will be the ultimativ kick! We will wait with bated breath for sex with all others. But this is AWAM. Sophia becomes now in each update more and more filthy. I‘m sure. And i love this development.
I don't count this one,after all Sophia is only watching.And sex with Liam will be probably january or february.
But the big day 15 seems is no longer for 2019.With 2 or even sometime 3 updates for 1 day we are looking for 2020 at best.And also we don't even know if that will be even sex:)I must admit in so many games HJ,TJ,FJ and BJ are way hotter and naughty:)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
By the way, the most curious question. Who will be first, Ellie or Dylan. I mean, with whom of her children will Sophia make sin earlier :happyblush
My bet is on Ellie. At least to her pussy, she just touches it earlier.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
By the way, the most curious question. Who will be first, Ellie or Dylan. I mean, with whom of her children will Sophia make sin earlier :happyblush
Yeah, interested question! Do you make a bet with me? :eek:penedeyewink: I guess it’s Dylan

Reactions: dima1986

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yeah, interested question! Do you make a bet with me? :eek:penedeyewink: I guess it’s Dylan
We need a voting. XD Although, as I already said, the first who see her pussy its Ellie(this is not a secret), it can also touch her when she shave Sophia. But sex ...who will first... it's really a very difficult question.:heartcoveredeyes:
400 page thread = 0 actual sexual content on filthy path.
401. No sexual content on filthy path? Use the walkthrough and be happy.

LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
In fact, this is 5 full updates and not a year. The plot is well developed. Need patience. I believe that in a couple of years, this game will be put in as an example of a reference game.
Then in a "couple of years" I will check in again. Not supporting anything with no action till then.

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
This is your choice. But right now the game is crossing its most important threshold. And then it will only get better and sexier.
you are always in here to defend the developer do you think dev is perfect ? let the people say their thoughts

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't expect incest to happen before she have sex with other characters,probably other women:)
We can pretty much count sex with Dylan or Ellie to be no early than 2020.
In fact, this is 5 full updates and not a year. The plot is well developed. Need patience. I believe that in a couple of years, this game will be put in as an example of a reference game.
Actualy it's more than an year.He started the game around July 2017.We just get the Ren'Py version much later.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes