satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
At this juncture it's hard to believe, L&P will abandoned AWAM. Rather the other way around.
Already now till the next update he will gain more and more pledger. Even if is not be everyone's cup of tea, i recommended him to show some more teasing images till the next update. I don´t know, if he relocate it.

But this would fire his game up. I´m sure. Remember on BB. DS had shown so many teasing images. And everytime his pledger grew.

When we see for example Sophia in a seductive scene with Dylan or Patricia or with whomever, many of us can´t hardly wait to play this scene... and this would definitely gain more pledger, or on my part i would rise my pledge. Sex sells.

And anyway. The change in the filthy path will gain also new pledger. So keep calm. Things will fall into place. :)
Well considering that the updates are not very big in matter of content(1 day or half a day) it is very hard to show some pictures from the game without spoilers, let's take for example the latest picture where it shows Sophia in her bikini, i mean for me that was a spoiler cuz my thoughts were what kind o swimsuit she'll have, what colour etc, i dunno maybe it's just me i don't like previews:)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Well considering that the updates are not very big in matter of content(1 day or half a day) it is very hard to show some pictures from the game without spoilers, let's take for example the latest picture where it shows Sophia in her bikini, i mean for me that was a spoiler cuz my thoughts were what kind o swimsuit she'll have, what colour etc, i dunno maybe it's just me i don't like previews:)
Spoilers everywhere!:D
Sophia has a wide choice of clothes, this is definitely not the last new swimsuit we see. Teaser tells us not just about what kind of clothes we will see. He teases us about been thinking about Sophia in this swimsuit, and what she will do it (and especially with whom):p
I mean, the most important thing is always behind the scenes, until we see it ourselves.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Because they are worried about the game future.
This right here. Dev himself made the level of patreon money a topic of discussion by stating that he would stop making it if he didn't hit his levels (within a year? if i remember correctly?).

I like this game and would very much like to see it completed. IF it doesn't I'll be sad, but then life will move on and there will be other games.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, I hope so too. Or at least half a day, every 3 weeks. It would be better than now.
Me too.
i dont get why always people talk about the money he is doing on patreon.
farrah check the game high life.
I am now downloading that game-High Life.don't remember the demo from more than 2 months ago.
Also will check Triangle and Lily's Curse
At this juncture it's hard to believe, L&P will abandoned AWAM. Rather the other way around.
Already now till the next update he will gain more and more pledger. Even if is not be everyone's cup of tea, i recommended him to show some more teasing images till the next update. I don´t know, if he relocate it.

But this would fire his game up. I´m sure. Remember on BB. DS had shown so many teasing images. And everytime his pledger grew.

When we see for example Sophia in a seductive scene with Dylan or Patricia or with whomever, many of us can´t hardly wait to play this scene... and this would definitely gain more pledger, or on my part i would rise my pledge. Sex sells.

And anyway. The change in the filthy path will gain also new pledger. So keep calm. Things will fall into place. :)
Actualy DS just copy what Mr.Dots was doing months before him.
that thing with previews was realy nice in DoD too,and MSN,PL,Babysitter etc

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Actualy DS just copy what Mr.Dots was doing months before him.
If you dig deeper, DS started to create a BB (and dropped Glamor, which he develop for several months) on the wave of successful incest games, and especially DMD(he mentioned her).
I am now downloading that game-High Life.don't remember the demo from more than 2 months ago.
Really nice game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If you dig deeper, DS started to create a BB (and dropped Glamor, which he develop for several months) on the wave of successful incest games, and especially DMD(he mentioned her).

Really nice game.
I know,I was playng old Glamour when he drop it.
Now I have 3 new games to play.Which one should be first:)

joaco96

May 27, 2017
You're right. And I never believed that he would abandon game. Patrons and money grow, he will receive the amount he originally wanted. But later than he planned. Everything will be fine.
Where come from the idea he will abandon the game? The dev says something?? or is just a suspicion from some users?
Sorry for my english

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Where come from the idea he will abandon the game? The dev says something?? or is just a suspicion from some users?
Sorry for my english
On his Patreon page.But hopefully we can avoid that and he won't abandon the game in february 2019.Now 90% chance to continue:)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Mmm and what did he say exactly on his patreon?
Open the Lust&Passion profile on our forum and read the message he wrote in May. And if you read his first posts here, then everything will become clearer.
Anyway, much has changed for the better.

Reactions: dima1986

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Open the Lust&Passion profile on our forum and read the message he wrote in May. And if you read his first posts here, then everything will become clearer.
I think we maybe corrupt him same way we do with Sophia:)

joaco96

May 27, 2017
hmm, he posted that when his earnings were 2.6k. But now it's 4.3k. The picture has changed... well i hope so.

K9

May 28, 2017
anyone have save game compelted v0.5 for start 0.6 ? Thank U
Here. Full Filthy & Lesbo, max relations with everybody who isn't the husband. No revenge on the hobos though, my Sophia played it cool and wasn't aggressed.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am sure that by the end of the game, the amount will be much more than 10000
I shouldn't bet on that.No matter the game,even incest one,if you don't pass 10 000 first 5-6 months,it is imposssible to reach 20 000/par example/ even after 3 years.Not to mention games with female MC always makes several times less money.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I shouldn't bet on that.No matter the game,even incest one,if you don't pass 10 000 first 5-6 months,it is imposssible to reach 20 000/par example/ even after 3 years.Not to mention games with female MC always makes several times less money.
Well, it will not be his only one game in the future. After all, he planned 2 MC for the game, and there should be a big part of game with MC Liam, but he choose on one Sophia. But I do not want a game with MC Liam.I would like to see a spinoff with Patricia as a MC in the future.

Reactions: dima1986
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes