farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Bad?But in that case I should put this:( not this:)
Bad will be for people not into incest because let's face it,the other that will get some small content in that shedule are Sam and Mr Bennett.
And old man too.
3rd working day at the nursing home (choosable side job)
Everyone has enough time and space. Not all Dylan/Ellie events mean sexual, there are also family events too.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i hope day 8 finish with another sophia/ellie shower.
i can the dylan erection on the bikini scene

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
i hope day 8 finish with another sophia/ellie shower.
i can the dylan erection on the bikini scene
Yes, I also think they will have an evening shower. Maybe with something big, like a massage or a shave.
Even if not now, but I am sure, Ellie will shave her mother’s bikini line, for a beach event on the next day.
I doubt old man will get more than a eyefull.
I would not be so sure. He is definitely one of the planned male interests. Although I skip this line, but i think there are fans of this too.:D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, I also think they will have an evening shower. Maybe with something big, like a massage or a shave.
Even if not now, but I am sure, Ellie will shave her mother’s bikini line, for a beach event on the next day.

I would not be so sure. He is definitely one of the planned male interests. Although I skip this line, but i think there are fans of this too.:D
I can't see such a secodary character to get much more than Ellie,Dylan or Sam before them.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I can't see such a secodary character to get much more than Ellie,Dylan or Sam before them.
I did not say it, and not say that he will get something right now. Why do we even talk about it.x'D
Let's better talk about girls, whether be shaving each other, before going to the beach?
With other characters, everything is very clear. Sam and Bennett, Vicky Alyssa and Nathalia will be first for Sophia. Girls probably earlier.

LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
So game is 1 year old and still 0 sex scenes. I am amazed by your patience people. In my opinion it's cruel. I think we need a new tag for this like "blueballs" or "erotic" on this forum so that people (including myself) won't spend their time and end up not getting what they want.
I mean i like the game, the story, female protagonist but i think you should tell us before playing is it like fappable or just story telling game. I understand that eventually it will get sex scenes but its just so goddamn long i wish i had this tag or at least i had a possibility to filter games by popularity while searching by tags.
Wait. Are you kidding me?!?
I thought maybe I did something wrong and thats why I did get to see anything between her and her son, or her and her daughter.
There are no scenes to see!?
So much for replaying or recommending this then.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Wait. Are you kidding me?!?
I thought maybe I did something wrong and thats why I did get to see anything between her and her son, or her and her daughter.
There are no scenes to see!?
So much for replaying or recommending this then.
Cause AWAM is AWAM and no rush stupid fapping game.
The game's principle is: Sophia is a normal, faithful wife who's been married since almost 20 years! She's not a slut or bitch.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
She's not a slut or bitch.Yet.
But don't worry after 1 more year she will change and after a bit more she will a bitch in heat:)
Interesting, will be Sophia such a real slut, as a lot of people want it.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Guys, he lowered amount for goals. The dream is becoming more real.
Who talking about abandoned in February? :biggrin:
At this juncture it's hard to believe, L&P will abandoned AWAM. Rather the other way around.
Already now till the next update he will gain more and more pledger. Even if is not be everyone's cup of tea, i recommended him to show some more teasing images till the next update. I don´t know, if he relocate it.

But this would fire his game up. I´m sure. Remember on BB. DS had shown so many teasing images. And everytime his pledger grew.

When we see for example Sophia in a seductive scene with Dylan or Patricia or with whomever, many of us can´t hardly wait to play this scene... and this would definitely gain more pledger, or on my part i would rise my pledge. Sex sells.

And anyway. The change in the filthy path will gain also new pledger. So keep calm. Things will fall into place. :)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
At this juncture it's hard to believe, L&P will abandoned AWAM. Rather the other way around.
Already now till the next update he will gain more and more pledger. Even if is not be everyone's cup of tea, i recommended him to show some more teasing images till the next update. I don´t know, if he relocate it.

But this would fire his game up. I´m sure. Remember on BB. DS had shown so many teasing images. And everytime his pledger grew.

When we see for example Sophia in a seductive scene with Dylan or Patricia or with whomever, many of us can´t hardly wait to play this scene... and this would definitely gain more pledger, or on my part i would rise my pledge. Sex sells.

And anyway. The change in the filthy path will gain also new pledger. So keep calm. Things will fall into place. :)
You're right. And I never believed that he would abandon game. Patrons and money grow, he will receive the amount he originally wanted. But later than he planned. Everything will be fine.

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
Well, I only hope that when he reaches the $ 6,500 per month goal, he also increases to at least one playable day per monthly update.

Reactions: datastorm3600

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Well, I only hope that when he reaches the $ 6,500 per month goal, he also increases to at least one playable day per monthly update.
Yes, I hope so too. Or at least half a day, every 3 weeks. It would be better than now.

Reactions: datastorm3600

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i dont get why always people talk about the money he is doing on patreon.
farrah check the game high life.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes