Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Important is now, L&P should put more erotik (sex isn´t currently necessary) into the next update(s). Here and there an accidentally or better a purposely touch in Sophia´s filthy path. More lewd thoughts and maybe a bit dirty talk. Changing her wardrobe into more filthy... and perv on Ellen/Dylan/.../...
With all this i´m sure he would gain more pledger or even to pay more, cause sex sells.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
And Sam too. I have a Feeling that Sam is the first one.
Well, i don't think Sophia will teach Sam to kiss if he good grades or cleaning his room. But i think Sophia seduce him.
Important is now, L&P should put more erotik (sex isn´t currently necessary) into the next update(s). Here and there an accidentally or better a purposely touch in Sophia´s filthy path. More lewd thoughts and maybe a bit dirty talk. Changing her wardrobe into more filthy... and perv on Ellen/Dylan/.../...
With all this i´m sure he would gain more pledger or even to pay more, cause sex sells.
Yeah, more teasing with her kids and Sophia. Especially the thoughts about attracted.:happyblush
Interesting, when we will see dance performance of Ellie. Will she tease Sophia at this moment? It would be so hot!:heartcoveredeyes:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Well, i don't think Sophia will teach Sam to kiss if he good grades or cleaning his room. But i think Sophia seduce him.
That is not what I meant. I mean, after aguitar lesson or Piano that she will kisses him or he will kiss her. Maybe by lust or accident or better say joy and excitement

Reactions: Mikk88 and farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
That is not what I meant. I mean, after aguitar lesson or Piano that she will kisses him or he will kiss her. Maybe by lust or accident or better say joy and excitement
I know what you mean, i'm just joking.:) Yes, I also think that there will be something like that. The first time will be exactly spontaneous with kisses. Anyway, I like such scenes, innocent attraction and awkward moments that are reborn into something more and bigger. I think first kiss with Ellie would be in a similar situation too.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Considering that L&P stated he will abandon the game if he does not reach 8k come February, I'm not too concerned with the addition of a possible assistant.

I'll be happy if he deems the ~5-6k he realistically will have at that point enough to continue working on this.
Hi BSoda - That's not correct though.

Every couple of months somebody comes on here and makes that declaration, stirs up a bunch of panic and vitriol (intentionally or unintentionally, who knows) and then eventually one of the Patrons pipes up and reiterates the actual details, so I guess it's my turn (ooh goodie).

- L&P has stated that he would abandon the project by February 2019 if he isn't making at least a "decent" amount of money (when pressed for specifics on Patreon he threw out a number around $2000 per month)
- He has also stated that if he one day reaches $8000 per month (it's one of his publicly visible stretch goals) he will quit his job and scale back his University course-load to devote most of his time to the game.

Somehow that fail-condition and that sum of money keep getting conflated into one statement and thrown around this thread like a flash-grenade.

Anyway, have a nice day everyone who actually reads this.

TLDR; Nah mate

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi BSoda - That's not correct though.

Every couple of months somebody comes on here and makes that declaration, stirs up a bunch of panic and vitriol (intentionally or unintentionally, who knows) and then eventually one of the Patrons pipes up and reiterates the actual details, so I guess it's my turn (ooh goodie).

- L&P has stated that he would abandon the project by February 2019 if he isn't making at least a "decent" amount of money (when pressed for specifics on Patreon he threw out a number around $2000 per month)
- He has also stated that if he one day reaches $8000 per month (it's one of his publicly visible stretch goals) he will quit his job and scale back his University course-load to devote most of his time to the game.

Somehow that fail-condition and that sum of money keep getting conflated into one statement and thrown around this thread like a flash-grenade.

Anyway, have a nice day everyone who actually reads this.

TLDR; Nah mate
Almost everything correct:)
Only he will quit college on 12 000 mark not 8 000.

Reactions: Jude6

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry guy, it´s fan art and definitely not from the original AWAM. Maybe in 2019.
Sorry but didn't the movers come back at the end of the game?Meaning we won't see them next year or even 2020 for sure.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
guys how many actual sexy scenes are there in this game? I mean anything close to it like handjob, blowjob, actual sex ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Look at Dylan‘s face. I guess he has a boner :rolleyes:
Wait for Sophia to accidentaly drop the towel and need to get it back:)
And you are looking for the wrong face:)
I think he will do some sunscreen on Sophia. It will be very difficult for him. Poor and lucky boy.
Do you think we will get something like the sunscreen scene in Babysitter when if you choose the right moves MC can rub his boner on Chris ass?Shoulder,back,ass,get a boner,shoulders again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hlextor

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Wait for Sophia to accidentaly drop the towel and need to get it back:)
And you are looking for the wrong face:)

Do you think we will get something like the sunscreen scene in Babysitter when if you choose the right moves MC can rub his boner on Chris ass?Shoulder,back,ass,get a boner,shoulders again.
Something like this, but only this time Sophia will be enjoy of "massage". But yes, Dylan will be difficult to hide a boner.

topgamer

Jun 29, 2018
I'm laughing so hard when Dylan fighting with his sis in the car. Typical family DRAMA.x'Dx'Dx'D

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017

Depends on how long I'll need for the Ellie/Julia/(Elena) events. Don't forget these are two different events. One with Elena and one without. I'm actually planning to release the 0.065 only with the Dylan/Sophia and Ellie/Julia/(Elena) events. And I'm also planning an important change for the next update about which I'll still inform all my patrons.
So here goes the dream of one update (full day) per month, damn...
Wonder what change is he planning, hmmm?!?!

Reactions: f9597

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
So here goes the dream of one update (full day) per month, damn...
Wonder what change is he planning, hmmm?!?!

It's not a change concerning the game as itself. It has something to do with the future release methods. So it's an unavoidable change.

Obviously, he means about new site with some content.

Jaq213

Jun 20, 2018
yo guys do you have the screenshot of Sophia's red roleplay outfit when she suddenly realised that her son is in the room.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes