armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
A think, the pace of the game is all right, the problem in non-regular updates only.

Nathalia should be early, when she comes to work.
That's why they will have fun after the work is done:)
I wonder which one can make a harem with girls first-Sophia or Jessica.I can't recall any game/at least western games/ with something like that.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
That's why they will have fun after the work is done:)
I wonder which one can make a harem with girls first-Sophia or Jessica.I can't recall any game/at least western games/ with something like that.
It all depends on how frequently updates will be released. Sophia will definitely have 6 girls for love. And maybe more.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Played through new update, really short one i might say. 50/50 for me. I expected much more from Revenge with Patricia scenes.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
My money is on the blackmailing teacher
hahaha....that one. I want her first cheating should be those guy from the mover:evilsmile::evilsmile: :evilsmile: or those two thug in the subway....hahaha. DAMN!!! Thinking this i want it now :relievedface: or Neil :firstimekiss: that guy lucky one damn i'm so envious....LOL :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
hahaha....that one. I want her first cheating should be those guy from the mover:evilsmile::evilsmile: :evilsmile: or those two thug in the subway....hahaha. DAMN!!! Thinking this i want it now :relievedface: or Neil :firstimekiss: that guy lucky one damn i'm so envious....LOL :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
Movers will return only at the end of the story. The author said it.
I'm thinking we can add the massage lady to the list
And hairdresser, Claire. More girls, always better:happyblush

datastorm3600

Jun 10, 2018
Very well said, actually. I agree with every words. And this game, with so great quality should be released on Steam.
Releasing it on Steam would make a mess of things. For instance, it would prevent others enjoying it as they do now. I remember playing PC-CD/DVD games (including demo versions) and enjoying them until they moved to Steam and became exclusively available there.

Reactions: madbloke

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Maybe the reason why the movers are only coming back at an end is to move Sophia or her hubby out of the house when they finally get divorced.:evilsmile:
Hahaha....but there is no need for a reason such as at the end of story[too long i might die wait...hahaha]. They can come now. How ? There are a lot neighbor, house. Maybe new neighbor move closed at their house and all of them MAN!. Let says all of them <removed>!. <removed> meet White...That's just like Titanic meet it maker[lol...i don't know what 2 say;)] and BAAM!! She's going down!sink! Take all the way to bottom BABY! HOOOOYYYAAAAhhhhh...hahaha:evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:[What happen just now my brain not working for a moment and it's brain down there working...hahaha:kissingheart::kissingheart:]. Well, i really wanna see her gangbang and that expression of Lust,Desire on her.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

Depends on how long I'll need for the Ellie/Julia/(Elena) events. Don't forget these are two different events. One with Elena and one without. I'm actually planning to release the 0.065 only with the Dylan/Sophia and Ellie/Julia/(Elena) events. And I'm also planning an important change for the next update about which I'll still inform all my patrons.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes