armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nah. They are up grew together. It's just a lifestyle and money. And the influence of her husband, Сarl is definitely not Liam.
Thanks god for that.We don't need that many borring characters like Liam in the game.

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
So far I think Liam will just be the cheating bastard and probably I imagine Sophia will loosen a bit when she finds him cheating, then she will go into a Fuckfest 2020 (that's the year I anticipate we will finally have Sophia in a full fledged sex scene)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Don't expect him to be masked vigilante like Conner in JOHN.
We already have a real vigilante, it's Patricia.:cool:
So far I think Liam will just be the cheating bastard and probably I imagine Sophia will loosen a bit when she finds him cheating, then she will go into a Fuckfest 2020 (that's the year I anticipate we will finally have Sophia in a full fledged sex scene)
Well, I thought so too. But..
And I also read about Liam's cheating on his wife. The scene in the boutique at Day 2 is probably the reason for that suspicion. Explanation: At first, I wanted to develop this game with the alternation of playing the day with Sophia and then with Liam. I wrote also an own story for Liam. That scene should overlap and being explained more precise in Liam's day! But because it would be just unrealistic for one developer to manage two MC storylines in such an already ambitious project, I decided after day 2 to only focus on the wife's story. So Liam isn't cheating on her. He's just working very hard!

Reactions: dima1986

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
i wonder when sophia will realise that she is bisexual?
Never you have to have sex or atleast think about it enough to have a sexual preferance. My guess in the next up date she gets uncomfortable around dillon and sam for showing too much wrist and ankle cleavage.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
If i remeber correctly L&P said that Liam is not cheating on Sophia at all in this game so actually Liam is a nice guy, Sophia on the other hand, well that's up to you, the player:))

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah she should have realised it already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that after Patricia,Vicky is my favorite and my bet is that she will be the first female lover of Sophia.
If i remeber correctly L&P said that Liam is not cheating on Sophia at all in this game so actually Liam is a nice guy, Sophia on the other hand, well that's up to you, the player:))
I doubt that many are playing good wife.Just see PL and pure husband route.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I know that after Patricia,Vicky is my favorite and my bet is that she will be the first female lover of Sophia.
Yes, i also think that Vicky will be "the first". But Nathalia obviously teasing Sophia.
Yes, on the previous page I quoted the author about Liam.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, i also think that Vicky will be "the first". But Nathalia obviously flirted with Sophia.
You know this month will be pretty nice if we get an update for both AWAM and JOHN:)
Some lesbian action here and there;)
14 hours without internet,decide to play Something Unlimited and today found there is a bug free version:)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
You know this month will be pretty nice if we get an update for both AWAM and JOHN:)
Some lesbian action here and there;)
14 hours without internet,decide to play Something Unlimited and today found there is a bug free version:)
It saddens me that,but i cannot skip the hetero scenes in JOHN. No choice.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes