armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Something like this, but only this time Sophia will be enjoy of "massage". But yes, Dylan will be difficult to hide a boner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You mean this?
I have the suspicion you don't know how to use single spoiler for several pictures:)

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
guys how many actual sexy scenes are there in this game? I mean anything close to it like handjob, blowjob, actual sex ?
i checked all the renders, theres 1 "sex" scene with some of options but other than that its alot of "tease" renders

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I have the suspicion you don't know how to use single spoiler for several pictures:)
All pictures under one spoiler tag?XD I know how. Just I prefer it that way. In order, from pictures do not fill all display with one click. And I can always hide each picture separately. ;)

Mar 22, 2018
The characters look really good and the story is long but,
I played for 12 maybe 14 hours and the MC hasn't even gotten laid yet. The closest she came was masturbating in the shower and she didn't even finish. I was playing the whole game thinking any time now the story is going to take a more vulgar turn but it never came.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I played for 12 maybe 14 hours and the MC hasn't even gotten laid yet. The closest she came was masturbating in the shower and she didn't even finish. I was playing the whole game thinking any time now the story is going to take a more vulgar turn but it never came.
Welcome to hell of blue balls and teasing. I love the game and I trust developer's vision.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
All pictures under one spoiler tag?XD I know how. Just I prefer it that way. In order, from pictures do not fill all display with one click. And I can always hide each picture separately. ;)
You know you can use the other option and post them like a list to now take so much of the display?

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
That's what this game is all about, that's why it's so good. Think, one day, everything vulgar, what you were thinking about will happen.

Reactions: datastorm3600

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Probably around day 25 she will be Patricia 2.0
Think bigger. I guess she will top and dirtier than sister at the end of story. And like icing on the cake, she will probably dom and fuck Patricia. :heartcoveredeyes:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
All we can do is hope and wait.
I know.I am playing SU/Something Unlimited/from november 2015 and I'm not sure we even in the middle of the game.
And I just read a comment that the people that are starting now the game are disappointed this girl don't have HJ,BJ etc.
I hope after 20 more moths Sophia will be fully corrupted.
Think bigger. I guess she will top and dirtier than sister at the end of story. And like icing on the cake, she will probably dom and fuck Patricia. :heartcoveredeyes:
You mean something like Katie from Katie's Corruption?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Now we need 1 picture with Sophia for day 10,15,20,25 and 30.
Probably the last day she won't even bother to wear a swimsuit:)
And do not forget about tanning lines. They will be later, the author confirmed.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
So game is 1 year old and still 0 sex scenes. I am amazed by your patience people. In my opinion it's cruel. I think we need a new tag for this like "blueballs" or "erotic" on this forum so that people (including myself) won't spend their time and end up not getting what they want.
I mean i like the game, the story, female protagonist but i think you should tell us before playing is it like fappable or just story telling game. I understand that eventually it will get sex scenes but its just so goddamn long i wish i had this tag or at least i had a possibility to filter games by popularity while searching by tags.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Important is now, L&P should put more erotik (sex isn´t currently necessary) into the next update(s). Here and there an accidentally or better a purposely touch in Sophia´s filthy path. More lewd thoughts and maybe a bit dirty talk. Changing her wardrobe into more filthy... and perv on Ellen/Dylan/.../...
With all this i´m sure he would gain more pledger or even to pay more, cause sex sells.
Yea, this nails it. I don't care if there's no "sex" for awhile, because that fits the dev's pace of corruption, but the last few updates have just stalled when it comes to eroticism. Some of the earlier scenes had effective erotic tension, but it's like it's in a holding pattern now or, worse, the attempts at eroticism just aren't working. He has shown he can write and render hot tease scenes, and the goodwife scene with Liam and the recent spying on the neighbors scene show that he can write and render a hot sex scene... I'm concerned he might not know how to bridge that gap.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yea, this nails it. I don't care if there's no "sex" for awhile, because that fits the dev's pace of corruption, but the last few updates have just stalled when it comes to eroticism. Some of the earlier scenes had effective erotic tension, but it's like it's in a holding pattern now or, worse, the attempts at eroticism just aren't working. He has shown he can write and render hot tease scenes, and the goodwife scene with Liam and the recent spying on the neighbors scene show that he can write and render a hot sex scene... I'm concerned he might not know how to bridge that gap.
With the new shedule we should forget for sex for a while.I don't count sex with Liam here.
This is the plan for next half an year
You see next 6 months will be mostly Dylan and Ellie:)

Reactions: Born2game and Jude6

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think it's great.:happyblush But, you make that sound like a something bad.
Bad?But in that case I should put this:( not this:)
Bad will be for people not into incest because let's face it,the other that will get some small content in that shedule are Sam and Mr Bennett.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes