Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I wonder if with the layout l&p has given us for the next 4 or 5 days, Sophia will start to be more pro active .

I hope that , in the next few days, she will play a more active role if we start going for the "licking, sucking, fingering, handjobing(?)" type of content.

I'm not talking about her initiating an event, I dont expect Sophia,for example, in her next event with Sam, to bluntly asking him to take his dick out so she can jerk him of.

But maybe something more like what happened in the Sophia/Ellie/Julia event when she started removing Julia top without being asked to.

Until now she has been quite literaly sitting on her ass while the others are doing all the "work".

I guess it'll depend the character she'll interact with but I would prefer if we don't have the same type of content we had until now for the next level of "sex scene".
And that we don't end up each time with a "Mom/Miss Parker/Sophia, can you touch my dick/pussy"

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
He definitely wouldn't have gotten so far without the wine. The reason why she was allowing the kiss to go as far as it went was the wine weakening her will. There was even dialogue where it is said that alcohol was playing a role in what was happening.
Yeah and think of how drunk Sophia could have been that night if she didnt turn down champagne at cathy & andys & only drank ginger ale at the biker bar which was weird and her sister didnt drink alcohol either

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
'skip it like he has done before' I’m sorry, but what are you referring to?
Alley_Cat would be better at explaining this one.
I know that we missed seeing Ellie being made cheers leaders captain and only found out through dialog and a Julia event was never shown but I cannot remember the name

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah and think of how drunk Sophia could have been that night if she didnt turn down champagne at cathy & andys & only drank ginger ale at the biker bar which was weird and her sister didnt drink alcohol either
No doubt the partner swopping with Any/Cathy will involve a couple of bottles of 2008 Chateau Lafite-Rothschild at only £986 p/b) or 1,315.18 USD / 1162 Eur

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
With respect to Aiden's tasks, I don't think that Sophia really dislikes the tasks, nor does she seem to hate Aiden; for instance at the end of the 3rd task:

View attachment 1519854

View attachment 1519855

so I am happy to see how thing progress on that path.
To be fair at THAT point, Sophia does not realise "Ares" is Aiden. So she is still in a positive frame of mind as she has enjoyed the sensations of initial posing and was flattered by the attention that young students gave her.

If Aiden had any sense, he should have not revealed what he did, and then Sophia would have had more time thinking positively about the experience and thus more willing to do something similar again. Sophia would have hopefully gone further and might have even let the art students touch her next time.....

But Aiden was a d*ck and bragged about it straight away which is why after Sophia's phone call with Don Morello, she was thinking about asking him to help out with Aiden.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A great point. Normally after such a near experience of being caught, realistically I would expect her to stop this the next and wait for later but that will never happen as people will out. A lot of the internal Dialogue and thoughts can never be projected. A proper scene of Sophia contemplating her actions cannot be made because no one wants that. Such scenes will add so much layer to the character and progression and help make sense of a lot of things which are left vague. It is saddening that we never have such scenes.
The problem now when such scenes Don't exist is that it affects the realism, because Sophia comes off a too easy a woman which definitely not he the case had L&P had such Liberty. That level of realism is something that would require almost a company.
Also I understand why most would be unhappy. As it is the essential scenes are not being delivered at a good pace. Such character building scenes will obviously be unwelcome.
After being caught with Ellie, Sophia's main reaction was to nag Liam into fixing the bathroom lock. There is a however the little scene afterwards in the kitchen with Sophia trying to grapple with what she did, and Ellie calming her down. After all, Liam didn't have a problem with what they said they were doing.
oh ! :oops:
ok thanks (y)
I’ll look for it myself, we know that all (Alley)cats sleep at least 16 hours a day. I don’t want to wake him up for that. ;)
What did you need to know? I believe the Julia event Killjoys is talking about is the Midsommer Night's Dream ballet that is mentioned on day 1. It is however an indeterminate time away, so there's no guarantee we'll ever see it.

There is also the dance performance at the community centre with Ellie, Christine, Elena etc. Much of my dismay at the announcement of the Coach Sophia storyline was that these events with a bunch of hot girls were being ignored.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I love that last part "But I'm still working on some storylines...". The "I have it all written" BS is put to rest. He is in deep doodoo for where this is going. "... likely the days with no Ellie events will have some later." Now brings in to question an outline. He had tremendous early success because he likely already had the story, to that point, written. It helped not only the continuity but, the production. Here we see he ain't got squat done and the dumpster fire is having continual production problems, story problems, dialogue problems, and narrative problems.

He has fessed up he needs a writer (not an editor, proofer). Is he willing to give up that much control hmmm, and is someone willing to come in this late and take over? I would prefer he take two months and just sit his ass down and write out through day 30. Then get someone that can help him with the art work (He also stated he would look, again, for this). Nah, this fire is going four alarm!
L&P will write, lie and promise whatever he can to keep the charade going.
It's been a few years where he says one thing and then a while later he says another. It's all about getting to the end of the month losing as few patrons as possible.

I prefer a dev like stoper that just says as it is: "I have no motivation." "It's slowing down but its not because of any software, it's just me dragging". At least patrons know what's happening.

Friendly reminder that the Cathy scene took 10-15 days to develop.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Plus the alcohol at the bar as well I guess but it is getting tiresome for me to hear the same old excuse from Sophia concerning alcohol
The alcohol and Sophia forgetting that she:

• Took her top off in a sauna with unknown people
  • Took her top off in the massage parlor
  • Let her student put oil on her
  • Took her top for unkown kids in the art class
  • Made out with her daughter all smushy
  • Jacked off 2 people
  • Showed her tits to her son
  • Modeled in a bikini for her son/sam
  • Served as live jerk off material for the janitor
  • Made out with her daughters friend in front of her daughter, bare breasts.
whenever she has a sassy decision to make.
There's no continuity.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes