Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
L&P will write, lie and promise whatever he can to keep the charade going.
It's been a few years where he says one thing and then a while later he says another. It's all about getting to the end of the month losing as few patrons as possible.

I prefer a dev like stoper that just says as it is: "I have no motivation." "It's slowing down but its not because of any software, it's just me dragging". At least patrons know what's happening.

Friendly reminder that the Cathy scene took 10-15 days to develop.
You keep mentioning Cathy event. Why dont I hear you say anything about him completing the Nathalie Event's 276 renders in 22-23 days. You call yourself objective but all I see is negativity all the time.

At the time of the Cathy Event he did leave in between for his personal work I believe which he announced on his page. He also had to work on making the Gallery, there was no extra counter for the amount of time it took to add that. It is included in the time taken for Cathy. And the Cathy event is just not 15 renders, it's 37. The remaining 22 renders were not a gift from God. He had to make them too.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
With Ellie she didn't really have time to panic, to analyse what she was doing. Liam just appeared but honestly Liam or any normal father would never suspect anything between the two. Mother and Daughter bathe together, I think maybe that's fine.
With Sam too if she is reasonably thought about it, she didn't need to worry but her guilt made her panic.

Liam seemed fine with Ellie Sophia but when with Sam Sophia not so much. When Sophia tried to tell the truth with the psychological trick, Liam's reply to that wasn't supportive at all. Luckily that dialogue wasn't in the scene where Sam stays in the tub or he might have really got the shivers.
Just realised after Sam's concert is the first time Sophia has done something reckless on the Filthy route. She knew Liam could be there any minute and that the two were due elsewhere.

The Nat event and the Ellie/Julia event are held early afternoon, so it'd be unlikely Liam would catch them. And in the Ellie/Julia event, even if Patricia did catch Sophia, Patricia would probably be encouraging.

Jun 21, 2018
after taking me ages to actually play this update due to download problems. I am happy to say that I still like this game. the quality of the game is spot on, and I love the story so far. My only disappointment is the quantity, for the time taken to update the game, but I'll live, and I can't wait for the next update.

I read on another post somewhere about the Aiden problem and getting the Mafia to sort it out, but not wanting to keep Sophia under the Mafia's control.

(This is just a suggestion)
the Mafia could kill Aidens lawyer uncle (I think it's his uncle anyway. I can't remember now.) for something completely unrelated to the Aiden problem. Then show a news report on the tv about it. Sophia could get her own back then, and also not be under the control of the Mafia.

Reactions: keefer43

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just realised after Sam's concert is the first time Sophia has done something reckless on the Filthy route. She knew Liam could be there any minute and that the two were due elsewhere.

The Nat event and the Ellie/Julia event are held early afternoon, so it'd be unlikely Liam would catch them. And in the Ellie/Julia event, even if Patricia did catch Sophia, Patricia would probably be encouraging.
True but then again in her tasks for Aiden anybody could of turned a round or walked into the classroom.
This could also happen on the 2nd side job eve though Sophia ask Eva for total privacy while teaching and also the jogging scene with Dylan as he fondled his moms butt in public

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
the Mafia could kill Aidens lawyer uncle (I think it's his uncle anyway. I can't remember now.) for something completely unrelated to the Aiden problem. Then show a news report on the tv about it. Sophia could get her own back then, and also not be under the control of the Mafia.
I think a chat or a phone call will suffice.
It's a "Bad Blood" series, a small Asian shop owner whose son is being beaten and extorted by a neighborhood gang, calls a local mob member, not the boss. And this Mafia member, along with another friend, with a gun in the mouth of one of the gang members, explains what they must do from now on.
When the Asian's son would leave the house, the gang boys would take his backpack and walk him to school every morning.
What can I say, quite a show :ROFLMAO:

And it's very possible that Tony knows Aiden's uncle personally. L&P mentioned that Uncle runs in such circles, hard to avoid the boss.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think a chat or a phone call will suffice.
It's a "Bad Blood" series, a small Asian shop owner whose son is being beaten and extorted by a neighborhood gang, calls a local mob member, not the boss. And this Mafia member, along with another friend, with a gun in the mouth of one of the gang members, explains what they must do from now on.
When the Asian's son would leave the house, the gang boys would take his backpack and walk him to school every morning.
What can I say, quite a show :ROFLMAO:
I think that a face to face meeting between Morello/Sophia would show respect from Sophia towards Morello ,just a thought.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think that a face to face meeting between Morello/Sophia would show respect from Sophia towards Morello ,just a thought.
Right. My comment was about Morello/Aiden.
Definitely Morello/Sophia cannot be discussed over the phone. :)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think that Morello will be a perfect gentleman towards Sophia and it will be Sophia who tries to seduce/tease Morello,just for a change
I think Sophia respects Morello very much, but out of fear mostly.
On the other hand, Tony hasn't shown any sign of personal interest in Sophia (except for the subtle comment in the last update ), but if that sign appears I'm sure Sophia will notice and I think she'll get in on it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think Sophia respects Morello very much, but out of fear mostly.
On the other hand, Tony hasn't shown any sign of personal interest in Sophia (except for the subtle comment in the last update ), but if that sign appears I'm sure Sophia will notice and I think she'll get in on it.
It sounds like all Sophia knows about Morello is what she has heard on the TV and read in the papers and we know how much things can get blown out of contect.
There will be some fear from Sophia concerning Morello(only natural )but so far Morello has been gentle with Sophia so not to scare her off but he cannot hide his excitement when he talks to her and the sneaky question about seeing her again,he did back down rather quickly.
So if/when Sophia asks Morello for help what favor will he maybe ask in return?
Will it be another dinner date/night at the opera ect and will Sophia lie to her husband once more?

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
It sounds like all Sophia knows about Morello is what she has heard on the TV and read in the papers and we know how much things can get blown out of contect.
There will be some fear from Sophia concerning Morello(only natural )but so far Morello has been gentle with Sophia so not to scare her off but he cannot hide his excitement when he talks to her and the sneaky question about seeing her again,he did back down rather quickly.
between the two there will surely be something: mafia corruption blackmail, they are already part of the game.
it just depends on when it happens :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Adolfo

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Tony Morello will have to work quite finely to make fear disappear and confidence emerge :)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
between the two there will surely be something: mafia corruption blackmail, they are already part of the game.
it just depends on when it happens :ROFLMAO:
I'm interested in what role Sophia will play on this route. I think the next update will shed some light. Will there or will there not be sex between Tony and Sophia.
On the other hand, will Tony go public with a relationship with Sophia? I'm talking about concerts and stuff ... because this couldn't be hidden from Liam or Patricia/Carl anymore.

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Poser_Voyeur, I agree that when Sophia found out who groped her she was angry and thought that he was a SOB, but she still admitted to herself that she sort of enjoyed being groped by a stranger but was pissed that was Aiden. Also she didn't stay angry, just pissed and wanting to get back at him somehow, so imho she still enjoyed the sexual encounters with strangers, is annoyed with Aiden (because he was 'the stranger') and thought that the overall blackmail experience was good in some ways.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes