hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Another issue ( which I believe might just be my personal issue ) was the lack of renders. I know I know, everyone will hate this point. But somehow it didn't feel like Awam. There were very less reaction shots, shots that generate a flow to the events. Sometimes things felt rushed. I would consciously think that there would have been a render here but it wasn't. I get that he is actively trying to reduce his render count. But at times it felt it a little abrupt for Awam standards and also at times it felt too stagnant. The renders weren't changing or repetitive renders were being used. Maybe it was because there was a lot more conversation without much happening around the characters and so he didn't do it on purpose. Anyways it was a little off-putting but fine.
I thought I was the only one who felt that way.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I looked again at the three choices at the hot tube event with Sam. Depending on the decision, Sophia's thoughts are slightly different or more or less intensely shaped by school feelings. The internal argument is weakest when Sam hides behind the bathtub. The question now is whether these decisions, and with them the inner monologue, will have an impact on the future Sam event?
I also found Sophia's thoughts in bed after the Cathy event interesting. She thought about the offer and pretended not to be the one who has already had extramarital sexual experiences. I can understand that L&P writes the scene like this because the Cathy event also takes place without the Sam route, but the inner monologue should look a little different depending on the route.
I personally would like to see more remorse off Sophia instead of Sophia telling Sam off in one instance then receiving a text off Ellie and Sam offers to drive Ellie home and Sophia then acts like nothing ever happened between them. The big talk will probably be about Sophia laying down some grounds rules down for Sam and if he behaves Sophia will treat him to something/kiss/show boobs ect.
As I am sure that Liam would understand and support his wife no problem when/if he found that Sophia had slept with Bennett/Aiden/Dylan/Ellie ect so why should Sophia worry about her husband?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I personally would like to see more remorse off Sophia instead of Sophia telling Sam off in one instance then receiving a text off Ellie and Sam offers to drive Ellie home and Sophia then acts like nothing ever happened between them. The big talk will probably be about Sophia laying down some grounds rules down for Sam and if he behaves Sophia will treat him to something/kiss/show boobs ect.
As I am sure that Liam would understand and support his wife no problem when/if he found that Sophia had slept with Bennett/Aiden/Dylan/Ellie ect so why should Sophia worry about her husband?
Liam has absolute confidence in his wife at the moment. I can not imagine that he would forgive Sophia if he found out about the affairs afterwards or if Sophia would even catch one. If L&P made Liam react like that he would be, in my eyes, exactly the wimp that I don't see him at the moment.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Liam has absolute confidence in his wife at the moment. I can not imagine that he would forgive Sophia if he found out about the affairs afterwards or if Sophia would even catch one. If L&P made Liam react like that he would be, in my eyes, exactly the wimp that I don't see him at the moment.
I was being sarcastic on the part about Liam but the remorse part with Sophia I would like to see some guilt and thinking about the consequences of her actions could have on her marriage/career and how it could affect her family/friends.
Her actions could devastate the people who mean the most to her and just now it looks like she really doesn't care that much about the lives that she could destroy in her search for pleasure.
I agree with hzjujk that Liam has complete confidence in his wife just now and no I don't think that Liam would forgive his wife,.When the shit hits the fan I hope that Liam takes everything away from Sophia house/kids/career/leaves he penniless and not even Patricia can help her because of the shame Sophia has brought onto the family

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I looked again at the three choices at the hot tube event with Sam. Depending on the decision, Sophia's thoughts are slightly different or more or less intensely shaped by school feelings. The internal argument is weakest when Sam hides behind the bathtub. The question now is whether these decisions, and with them the inner monologue, will have an impact on the future Sam event?
I also found Sophia's thoughts in bed after the Cathy event interesting. She thought about the offer and pretended not to be the one who has already had extramarital sexual experiences. I can understand that L&P writes the scene like this because the Cathy event also takes place without the Sam route, but the inner monologue should look a little different depending on the route.
Only if Sophia either hides Sam in the hot tub or tell him to hide behind it, Sam will get the option to pick up Ellie from the beach.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I think a chat or a phone call will suffice.
It's a "Bad Blood" series, a small Asian shop owner whose son is being beaten and extorted by a neighborhood gang, calls a local mob member, not the boss. And this Mafia member, along with another friend, with a gun in the mouth of one of the gang members, explains what they must do from now on.
When the Asian's son would leave the house, the gang boys would take his backpack and walk him to school every morning.
What can I say, quite a show :ROFLMAO:

And it's very possible that Tony knows Aiden's uncle personally. L&P mentioned that Uncle runs in such circles, hard to avoid the boss.
i think rather that aiden,s uncle works for morello. did not the prinzipal say something simular. a call to morello would be a very good thing.

Reactions: hzjujk and nexer

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Only if Sophia either hides Sam in the hot tub or tell him to hide behind it, Sam will get the option to pick up Ellie from the beach.
That's not what I meant. I was thinking more about whether these choices have an effect on how Sophia decides, at least in dialogue, who rejects Sam at the beginning of the next Sam event.
But since we control Sophia's decisions, we know how it will turn out in the end. ;)

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I was being sarcastic on the part about Liam but the remorse part with Sophia I would like to see some guilt and thinking about the consequences of her actions could have on her marriage/career and how it could affect her family/friends.
Her actions could devastate the people who mean the most to her and just now it looks like she really doesn't care that much about the lives that she could destroy in her search for pleasure.
I agree with hzjujk that Liam has complete confidence in his wife just now and no I don't think that Liam would forgive his wife,.When the shit hits the fan I hope that Liam takes everything away from Sophia house/kids/career/leaves he penniless and not even Patricia can help her because of the shame Sophia has brought onto the family
I think this has taken a dark turn in my opinion. It needs to remain more even and positive - both Liam and Sophia are players in this little drama but we don't get into Liam's head. It's clear he would agree to having a more open relationship. There are others potentially involved too as we all know. Lots of side issues driving the action from mostly only Sophia's perspective. So, we don't know where this is going quite yet, I have not got any solid impressions on how this will end but I can't imagine it will quite so negative and dark - it should and could (certainly in my opinion) be something that develops for both Sophia and Liam (et al) with some side influences not being "disclosed" to all parties at once, but perhaps becoming clearer in time. I don't really want to think about Sophia being some sullied cum dumpster living in abject poverty and despair (where did that come from?) in just a couple of weeks of game time - instead it will hopefully be more of a comfortable evolution, with good sexy outcomes and positive atmosphere - with certainly some challenging speed-bumps along the way. I trust (going out on a limb here) that our Sophia will have some growth and adventures, but nothing too decrepit or decadent.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That's not what I meant. I was thinking more about whether these choices have an effect on how Sophia decides, at least in dialogue, who rejects Sam at the beginning of the next Sam event.
But since we control Sophia's decisions, we know how it will turn out in the end. ;)
Right, this is where we discuss how far L&P will let us play with Sophia, how long the chain will be. :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think this has taken a dark turn in my opinion. It needs to remain more even and positive - both Liam and Sophia are players in this little drama but we don't get into Liam's head. It's clear he would agree to having a more open relationship. There are others potentially involved too as we all know. Lots of side issues driving the action from mostly only Sophia's perspective. So, we don't know where this is going quite yet, I have not got any solid impressions on how this will end but I can't imagine it will quite so negative and dark - it should and could (certainly in my opinion) be something that develops for both Sophia and Liam (et al) with some side influences not being "disclosed" to all parties at once, but perhaps becoming clearer in time. I don't really want to think about Sophia being some sullied cum dumpster living in abject poverty and despair (where did that come from?) in just a couple of weeks of game time - instead it will hopefully be more of a comfortable evolution, with good sexy outcomes and positive atmosphere - with certainly some challenging speed-bumps along the way. I trust (going out on a limb here) that our Sophia will have some growth and adventures, but nothing too decrepit or decadent.
Sophia will have some growth and adventures, but nothing too decrepit or decadent.
I too would like to see this but the game is starting to become too dark for me, with god knows what lurking in the shadows,I do really hope that I am wrong but I have a bad feeling about all of this.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Right, this is where we discuss how far L&P will let us play with Sophia, how long the chain will be. :ROFLMAO:
I have the impression there is no chain. L&P tries very hard not to create complicated causal chains that make programming life difficult for him. That may not bother most of them, but it does me.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia will have some growth and adventures, but nothing too decrepit or decadent.
I too would like to see this but the game is starting to become too dark for me with god knows what lurking in the shadows.I do really hope that I am wrong but I have a bad feeling about all of this.
We don't have to accept the limit set by L&P, we can set our own limit so that the process is to our liking.
The problem is that this postpones the sex scenes even more.

I think, like the intention to use all fetishes, L&P offers endings for all types of audiences, from the kinky to the decent.

L&P can defend himself with that, the player decides, he just put all the possible choices at the player's disposal.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We don't have to accept the limit set by L&P, we can set our own limit so that the process is to our liking.
The problem is that this postpones the sex scenes even more.

I think, like the intention to use all fetishes, L&P offers endings for all types of audiences, from the kinky to the decent.

L&P can defend himself with that, the player decides, he just put all the possible choices at the player's disposal.
Except when he blocked the players choice concerning Tyler and this could happen again

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
LP has said there will be a lesbian sex(ual) scene. Could anyone explain me the difference between a sex scene and a sexual scene? My english is not so rich.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
LP has said there will be a lesbian sex(ual) scene. Could anyone explain me the difference between a sex scene and a sexual scene? My english is not so rich.
Generally sex means the act of having sex and sexual acts could mean the foreplay and other stuff. But we are not sure of what L&P exactly means by sex scenes. He has listed an abundance of them in the next 3-4 days, but the thing is there hasn't even been a proper handjob scene in the game. So expecting full on sex straight away, seems weird. Maybe by sex he is referring to oral sex and other acts or maybe there is an actual sex scene soon. Nobody really knows

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes