• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
When Nat asked Sophia if she wanted to climax and yes I agree that you could of stopped Tyler but the statement saying "Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly." does not leave a good feeling for me.
As he is now catering for the Basement prepubesent horny virgin teenagers
I think it is a sign of his burnout and/or the scale of writing this getting out of his control. He is taking a path to simplify his work. This is again a signal to the unwritten nature of the VN. Oh yeah, he mentioned he needed a writer. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. It is a massive amount of detail to keep track of and I believe he is realizing that. Much more than he imagined 4 to 5 years ago when he began this project. I don't think 'catering' is necessarily correct. Maybe cratering to get beyond his management ability of 8.6 millions paths.:)

This reminds me of Foot of the Mountain. The Dev, SNC, reached burnout as he got to the final chapter. He did not want to continue the game so he created a simple cutscene to force the players through the primary points left in the game. This of course skipped many elements and left many questions. The result was less that satisfying and upset the entire following.:(

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think it is a sign of his burnout and/or the scale of writing this getting out of his control. He is taking a path to simplify his work. This is again a signal to the unwritten nature of the VN. Oh yeah, he mentioned he needed a writer. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. It is a massive amount of detail to keep track of and I believe he is realizing that. Much more than he imagined 4 to 5 years ago when he began this project. I don't think 'catering' is necessarily correct. Maybe cratering to get beyond his management ability of 8.6 millions paths.:)

This reminds me of Foot of the Mountain. The Dev, SNC, reached burnout as he got to the final chapter. He did not want to continue the game so he created a simple cutscene to force the players through the primary points left in the game. This of course skipped many elements and left many questions. The result was less that satisfying and upset the entire following.:(
We still have to wait and see what other fetishes L&P will introduce as we have not seen them all.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

FOTM was so much grind that the ending was a supreme let down, given how much time players had to invest. AWAM won't have that problem - there are scenes that folks don't necessarily like but at least you dont have to hide the towels in the bathroom at 16:00 forty-five times just to see all the content.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Looking a bit more attentively at what, I hope as soon as possible, will be the background image of the main menu in the second part of the game, I noticed a little fun fact...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Carl is also in the wrong spot for your theory
That is def a new addition. Never saw the whore reference before. remember it was all about class
The "whore" reference has been there for as long as I've been playing the game. So at least a year and a half

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

The "whore" reference has been there for as long as I've been playing the game. So at least a year and a half
On that one I will have to take your word on it

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Maybe you'll be right in the future (I also think he will play some role on the Filthy path), but so far I don't recall any behavior from Carl that added any Filthy points to Sophia. At the moment his figure is neutral, in fact very often he has been referred to as a solution to Sophia's various troubles.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
At the moment I don't understand the discussion about whether or not the sentence was in L & P's earlier game description. If so far many events that Sophia was allowed to "experience" surprisingly happened or were due to external circumstances, we will decide what Sophia is at the next Sam event. Either the player (i.e. Avatar Sophia) refuses a renewed approach from Sam and ends the Sam route (and misses the (also future) sexual content) or Sophia allows Sam's sexual advances and is already the stupid, irresponsible, ungrateful, horny bitch that many wanted to avoid here. I don't see a way in between in which Sophia Sam shows her limits at the next event and in which the way of Sophia and Sam still continues. I would be pleasantly surprised, but I don't believe L&P will do this to its young fans.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
no next update will only get the Aiden fourth task.
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene 2) Don Morello (optional).
Umm..next update is only that much content? Interesting. If the update is truly that small it should be released much sooner then....maybe end of February-beginning March ?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's funny, because I have seen that for a really long time too. Infact even had a discussion about it a month or two back with some people who were trying to say that L&P promised sex in the game through references like "whore" in the game description which ofcourse is not his description. But if I said the same thing as you, no one would accept it.
Never mind Sabertooth__ I still like you :oops: Whether that is a curse or a blessing is yet to be seen

• Sad
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe you'll be right in the future (I also think he will play some role on the Filthy path), but so far I don't recall any behavior from Carl that added any Filthy points to Sophia. At the moment his figure is neutral, in fact very often he has been referred to as a solution to Sophia's various troubles.
At their mansion he can add one point.

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Until now Sophia had only one action to do in class, it could be that she must repeat an action several times for the fourth task.

In addition, I also think Aiden might ask her to say something ambiguous to the whole class or to several students.

Not necessarily for the fourth task, I’m also looking forward to Jennifer’s involvement. View attachment 1535886
You really think that Jenifer could be involved?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes