Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Maybe you'll be right in the future (I also think he will play some role on the Filthy path), but so far I don't recall any behavior from Carl that added any Filthy points to Sophia. At the moment his figure is neutral, in fact very often he has been referred to as a solution to Sophia's various troubles.
Sophia's flirtation with Karl at their house while Ptricia bathes in the pool was adding dirty points to Sophia!

Reactions: xxxorro and theliel

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia's flirtation with Karl at their house while Ptricia bathes in the pool was adding dirty points to Sophia!
Carl was testing the waters, and Patricia's attitude during this time gave me the impression that the two were teaming up and Sophia was the prey. Surely Carl would have agreed, and it's possible that Patricia would have asked him what he discussed with Sophia.
We should think again about all the clues L&P dropped after the Nathalie scene.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I rewatched the scene with Nathalie, :cool: :eek:, Sophia was in some kind of trance, unable to react, under Nathalie's absolute control. The two glasses of water, cold water :oops:, one directly into her genitals and the second on her chest (here it has maximum effect leaving her breathless) are clues that Nathalie is the punishing type, and punishing hard :sneaky:

Reactions: Jack Adams
Jul 1, 2019
How is it going up only by 5% ??

..shouldnt it be going up by x4 faster? Since then was 4 events now its just 1 event..??

..might become a patreon just to ask him this lol

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I rewatched the scene with Nathalie, :cool: :eek:, Sophia was in some kind of trance, unable to react, under Nathalie's absolute control. The two glasses of water, cold water :oops:, one directly into her genitals and the second on her chest (here it has maximum effect leaving her breathless) are clues that Nathalie is the punishing type, and punishing hard :sneaky:
The next event a blindfold could play a role for Sophia. I can only imagine a threesome consisting of Sophia / Natalie and Liam under the total control of Natalie later in the game. Liam will not be allowed to touch Natalie. And with the blindfold on, Sophia may not know who is fucking her at first.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The next event a blindfold could play a role for Sophia. I can only imagine a threesome consisting of Sophia / Natalie and Liam under the total control of Natalie later in the game. Liam will not be allowed to touch Natalie. And with the blindfold on, Sophia may not know who is fucking her at first.
When Nat explains her tattoo at the end of the event it is fairly obvious that she has a mean side to her if you hurt or betray her

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We'll see, I know one of Liam's fantasies is with the maid, but until we have proof, it may remain a fantasy. Nathalie has a boyfriend she's teaming up with and IMO, together they will "punish" Sophia.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We'll see, I know one of Liam's fantasies is with the maid, but until we have proof, it may remain a fantasy. Nathalie has a boyfriend she's teaming up with and IMO, together they will "punish" Sophia.
Liam mentioned Nat once when they first met but I guess since we have the Cathy/Andy event anything is possible.
The "punish Sophia"do you mean in a sexual way?As we have no indication that Nat or her boyfriend are into the bdsm type of thing.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
How is it going up only by 5% ??

..shouldnt it be going up by x4 faster? Since then was 4 events now its just 1 event..??

..might become a patreon just to ask him this lol
Wait, he's releasing this in events not full sessions? So that would mean that the morning session will take the same amount of time to make as the previous full day? That would mean that it will take him 3 years just to complete this day. ffs, I was told he was going to speed his production up, not extend it

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It seems to me that what you're talking about is most likely about Vicky and Deshon, Natalie, I think, has some other storyline!?

himuradono

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-20
Release Date: 2021-11-19
Developer: Lust & Passion
Censored: No
Version: 0.150
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Any false or spam report about "Game Update" will be harshly dealt with. We will update the thread once we have confirmed the leak isn't censored version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.095):MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - 1080p VERSION*

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Saves - Save 2 - Cheat Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
So there is 6.3 GB of only 1 sex scene. The game is not bad but the content is missing for 6 GB.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Liam mentioned Nat once when they first met but I guess since we have the Cathy/Andy event anything is possible.
The "punish Sophia"do you mean in a sexual way?As we have no indication that Nat or her boyfriend are into the bdsm type of thing.
There is BDSM. My bet.
Big Q, what fetish will involve Ava Myers? Because if Nathalie is into BDSM :unsure:

It seems to me that what you're talking about is most likely about Vicky and Deshon, Natalie, I think, has some other storyline!?
Sorry, RE... please the whole scene. Those 2 glasses of cold water tell other story :unsure::sneaky:
anigif.gif

Jul 1, 2019
Previously he used to update 5% in 3-4 days in CS. Now everyday. So I believe it is x4 faster.

Also there is more than one event.
Aiden
Morello
Bonus Event

Last update had 4 big events and was doing mostly 5% every day

This update has 1 big event and 2 small ones( i think) and is doing slower

..this was my point to my post ...

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Last update had 4 big events and was doing mostly 5% every day

This update has 1 big event and 2 small ones( i think) and is doing slower

..this was my point to my post ...
You might want to recheck your Facts and then say something. There is already enough negativity.

An extract of progress updates from the last update. See the dates for yourself.

Thankyou to Lord_Xanatos for posting the progress updates so regularly

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Wait, he's releasing this in events not full sessions? So that would mean that the morning session will take the same amount of time to make as the previous full day? That would mean that it will take him 3 years just to complete this day. ffs, I was told he was going to speed his production up, not extend it
It seems you've missed out on quite alot of information. In previous updates, L&P released 1/3rd of a playable day, so 3 updates for the entire PD12. Now, starting with PD13, L&P decided to go with more frequent event-based releases, split into 10 updates for the entire day.

He started working on update 1 this Monday, and so far we're seeing 5% progress each day, alternating between 'Created Scenes' and 'Rendered Scenes'. We're currently looking at approximately 40 days to complete both CS and RS if he keeps up this pace. After that comes the 'Photoshop' and 'Programming&Translation' part, which in theory shouldn't take much longer than 10 days combined considering the render count is most likely way lower for 1/10th of a full playable day, unless he decided to increase it once again.

That's 50 days in total for update 1 out of 10, not counting in any possible breaks and holidays etc. This is just my personal estimate, and I highly recommend following Talcum Powder's graphs as they are probably way more accurate.

Anyway, since we're in a really early stage of the development for PD13, we have no way of telling if every one of these updates has roughly the same size, or if there are smaller/bigger ones inbetween, so the total amount of time required for PD13 to be completed is pretty much unknown at this point. But if you were to ask me for my personal opinion, I'd tell you that we're probably looking at 18+ months of development for PD13.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes