hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Morello is not on the beach picture. There is the unknown man at the rubber dinghy there, but I would think more of Larry, or the unknown service provider, such as the postman, than of Morello. At the moment that means for me that Morello as a love interest is not in the story.
It shouldn't be Morello because he has just introduced Sophia to his brother. He also sees Sophia as a lady. If he would ask her on a date on her next visit and Sophia agrees, she would be just a deceitful slut in his eyes that he cannot trust. But Morello invited Sophia. When she shows up to ask him to solve Aiden's problem for her, he'll realize that she didn't come for him. Asking her out on a date afterward should hurt his pride. If he would ask her to be available to his brother as a bed bunny, for money of course, she would be just a whore for Morello again. So what can he want?
He could suggest a temporary partnership. As with his brother, she should use her beauty and personality to distract and flatter men and steer them in the directions determined by Morello. She is not supposed to work as a whore for Morello, but rather as his sexy agent to close a big deal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How do you guys kill the time while waiting for updates? I personally jumped back into Virt-a-Mate as I wait for the next Sam Scene.

View attachment 1537192
Mainly playing other games, the ones in my sig. All female protag, not all purely lesbian. The update for DDoS just dropped, and Luna's Fall from Grace will be out at the end of the game.

Inertia has a Discord channel, which is also fun.

And fan art. Unlike L&P, there are an increasing number of devs that release their asset lists, so you get pretty accurate art, unlike the AWAM fan art thread.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Umm.... To be very honest with you I didn't even understand what you were trying to say here except that Sophia did lay the foundations ( ofcourse through our choice ) in the previous event by saying yes. Which led to what happened in the hot tub event.

I don't understand how you disagree with me on this. Can you just explain, because I actually don't get it.
Sorry, I know I'm rude now, but I'm too tired for that. Also, I think my english is too bad.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

There's more about it than you can guess at first glance. She also won't go exactly like this "revealing" above to work.
It's maybe a little difficult to see but yes she's wearing stockings.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

There's more about it than you can guess at first glance. She also won't go exactly like this "revealing" above to work.
Shame the hand pose is wrong.
She is going to lose the blouse,shame on you Sophia :ROFLMAO: Is she wearing a bra?

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Can you really see that much changing concerning updates?
With a team ok it could make a difference but solo whatever we gain(time wise) will be lost on the next update.
L&P really needs to rethink his strategy because at the moment he is like a drowning man gasping for air with no clear way escape route
I think the change will be negligible, if not negative , if there is no growth of Staff.. As I have said before. He best bang for buck would be to complete the written element of the next 17 days then get back to art. This would allow him to ficus what he loves to do and get a translator for a one time work and some spot changes. Further, he has his guide for all his art. Yeah... Ain't holding my breath. Which I can still do underwater playing submarine commander.

Reactions: Old Dog

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
sabertooth says he is faster . everyoneknows that is slower again than last time. he needs about 1 tenth of about 3 months now it,s getting ridiculously sabertooth. it takes him 30 months for day 13 at this pace .
Neither of you has sufficient data for a proper extrapolation. Wait for this event to complete and it gives a possible path. I do not expect that the end result will be faster unless he has assistance. One can hope that assistance exists, since he has promised it for so long. But hope ain't facts and we need to see some facts first.

I tend to expect more of the same as far as a rate from the last update. If not, and he is still solo, then bayrischman you have some heavy ammo to use against those who defended his previous slow production. Just Sayin'!

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

Thanks for sharing.

Sophia looks smoking hot - exactly what I was hoping for - truly sexy office wear.
If I had ever worked with anyone at work that stunning, I would have needed regular cold showers to cool down.
I can only hope that the rest of the scene matches the quality of this previewed start.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes