Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I figured that with blouse but without bra might be more likely than without either.
It is just one class that she has and doubt that she would be able to get away without both blouse and bra without the whole school noticing.

With blouse but without bra, Sophia still looks outwardly professional, at least until she takes her jacket off!!
The blouse does unbutton more and you can also lose the blouse if you wish as well
Depending on how it plays out, you could see more cleavage than the dress showed

Last edited:

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
He's forgetting another option: Change his workflow.

If he does the renders, and then writes, he should flip that around. Do the writing first and give it to the translator. Then they can translate everything while he is doing the art. If he wants to change some writing when he is making the renders, forward that to the translator and they can update the translation as needed.

He takes a 2 week break after each release, to me that is a natural time to do the writing. If he struggles with coming up with dialog, doing just the writing for 2 weeks can allow him to adjust it as needed until he gets something he is happy with. Then when the 2 weeks are up, give the script to the translator and start the renders.
That I'm taking a 2 weeks break after an update is just a myth! Because people don't think outside the box and believe that rendering scenes is all I'm doing.
After every update I have a lot of accumulated files I need to sort for the game in a special sorting system which is pretty annoying. Files which could or will be game relevant later. Plus I got hundreds of emails to answer and there's still some special site I need to care and update the whole time additionally! Some things need to be edited after the release and the first feedback. This time a solution for part 2 of the game had to be clarified. I had to create a very special new title cover for Part 2 which as you can see is extremely elaborate and I played with a lot ideas until I came to this final one! Then the update (story) and the data for it needs to be prepared. Of course, I took it maybe a little bit easier the first couple of days. But from these 2 weeks between the release and the actual development start of the next update, there wasn't even a single day where I haven't been tied up with my project in some way for at least 5-6 hours!

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
That I'm taking a 2 weeks break after an update is just a myth! Because people don't think outside the box and believe that rendering scenes is all I'm doing.
After every update I have a lot of accumulated files I need to sort for the game in a special sorting system which is pretty annoying. Plus I got hundreds of emails to answer and there's still some special site I need to care and update the whole time additionally! Some things need to be edited after the release and the first feedback. This time a solution for part 2 of the game had to be clarified. I had to create a very special new title cover for Part 2 which as you can see is extremely elaborate and I played with a lot ideas until I came to this final one! Then the update (story) and the data for it needs to be prepared. Of course, I took it maybe a little bit easier the first couple of days. But from these 2 weeks between the release and the actual development start of the next update, there wasn't even a single day where I haven't been tied up with my project in some way for at least 5-6 hours!
Communication is noted. It's good to hear from you, (whether or not we like what you say & even if you detest us pirates) & IMO, you should post more often. Much pointless speculation could be avoided. Maybe a certain level of trust & rapport could accrue?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
But it is strange. That just doesn’t mean it's a bad thing. Isn’t the whole fun of the Filthy route being not vanilla?
I took "strange" to chime with 'weird' & foot-related activities can certainly reach some strange levels but noticing a woman's outfit, including footwear, can fit into all routes. One of the reasons high heels caught on when they could hardly be seen was the sexier walk they gave to the women wearing them, or as I like to think of it, "poetry in motion." That was only strange when it was new. Sophia has the wealth where she can afford to buy the best, to achieve this level of attraction. [I'm an amateur historian....always was from it being my favourite school subject but I'm no academic].

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018

There's more about it than you can guess at first glance. She also won't go exactly like this "revealing" above to work.
It's maybe a little difficult to see but yes she's wearing stockings.
Personally wanted something more from the outfit. The stockings too light cant see anything which is weird when it was one of the main things he asked for. Not complaining just what I see, dont shoot me :LUL:
Here is an example

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Personally wanted something more from the outfit. The stockings too light cant see anything which is weird when it was one of the main things he asked for. Not complaining just what I see, dont shoot me :LUL:
Here is an example
I get what you're saying but as I've posted here before, women wearing stockings don't walk around with the tops of them on show, or at least not deliberately. This only happens in 3D render-world. Professional women from Professors to Prostitutes do not look this way in RL, only the tackiest Strip-O-Grams. It's just a young man's fantasy that has caught on & been given traction by the high number of renders that show it. IMO, it's quite ludicrous, however sexy it might appear.

Now if the stockings on Sophia had been darker with reinforced toes, or fine mesh net, or if they have a seam up the back, which we don't know about, that would be different. That would be within the bounds of realism, which I hope this VN never completely loses.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I get what you're saying but as I've posted here before, women wearing stockings don't walk around with the tops of them on show, or at least not deliberately. This only happens in 3D render-world. Professional women from Professors to Prostitutes do not look this way in RL, only the tackiest Strip-O-Grams. It's just a young man's fantasy that has caught on & been given traction by the high number of renders that show it. IMO, it's quite ludicrous, however sexy it might appear.

Now if the stockings on Sophia had been darker with reinforced toes, or fine mesh net, or if they have seam up the back, which we don't know about, that would be different. That would be within the bounds of realism, which I hope this VN never completely loses.
I have tried dozens of stocking on Sophia wearing that suit for research purposes only,honest.I had to mess about with the stocking to keep the top hidden,it was fun though. :)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I have tried dozens of stocking on Sophia wearing that suit for research purposes only,honest.I had to mess about with the stocking to keep the top hidden,it was fun though. :)
Makes me wonder if that could be another reason stocking tops are everywhere in everyday settings in Renderland. I hope Sophia never falls into this pattern & kudos for getting them where they belong.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Makes me wonder if that could be another reason stocking tops are everywhere in everyday settings in Renderland. I hope Sophia never falls into this pattern & kudos for getting them where they belong.
I have my thoughts on this 4th task and since I have messed a round with suite,jacket open/closed, blouse open below cleavage and also not wearing a blouse under jacket.The dress showed less cleavage but not by that much.
Played with the skirt some as well.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018

Now if the stockings on Sophia had been darker with reinforced toes, or fine mesh net, or if they have seam up the back, which we don't know about, that would be different. That would be within the bounds of realism, which I hope this VN never completely loses.
Maybe because she has them literally up with her hand.. Looks fine to me:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After every update I have a lot of accumulated files I need to sort for the game in a special sorting system which is pretty annoying. Files which could or will be game relevant later. Plus I got hundreds of emails to answer and there's still some special site I need to care and update the whole time additionally! Some things need to be edited after the release and the first feedback. This time a solution for part 2 of the game had to be clarified. I had to create a very special new title cover for Part 2 which as you can see is extremely elaborate and I played with a lot ideas until I came to this final one! Then the update (story) and the data for it needs to be prepared. Of course, I took it maybe a little bit easier the first couple of days. But from these 2 weeks between the release and the actual development start of the next update, there wasn't even a single day where I haven't been tied up with my project in some way for at least 5-6 hours!
The backing up and placing files/folder in order I can relate to as he probably has each specific room saved(parkers house) and then you have the saved setting for the salon/sauna/Alyssa's house/school classroom.This is not to mention the characters presets that he has saved,the list goes on.
I have a Daz 3d Library of 500GB+ of Daz 3d assets stored onto a separate drive in folders and L&P could have 4 times my content easily

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
this is the Last event with aiden before we can ask the favor to Morello?and then we can get Alyssa :love:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
this is the Last event with aiden before we can ask the favor to Morello?and then we can get Alyssa :love:
It is only Friday and we will not see my precious till Tuesay,I think it is,so a long way to go.
Asking Morello will happen on the next playable day

• Sad
Reactions: lockerxx
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes