Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I'll be honest with you, this message by you is far more vague than anything L&P has ever written to me :p . I mean what part of this message is your assumption and what part is his statement. I have only ever heard from him that Sophia will enjoy the tasks increasingly as they time goes by.

I never expected Dylan to play any part in this storyline except for being the reason she does the task. Which ofcourse down the line will blur because of her own lust.

However what is this about "a small but important change in the process of tasks" and "there will be a change before or at the beginning of the 4th task" ?

Ofcourse if it is something you don't want to reveal or are asked not to reveal that too is understandable.
Yes, of course, these are some assumptions, but from the course of the game so far also understandable. :)
That she will find pleasure in the tasks must be so. Why would a mother do this to herself? Just to protect her son? After a certain point of the tasks realistically makes no sense at all. So she will want to do the tasks on her own. She may not want to admit it, but her desires will be the reason.

This "small change", were once hinted at by him .... I don't know them though. I guess we will see them in the next update.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I wouldn't say that it would come to a threesome as I think that it will branch the Sam route into two. One with Sophia and other with Ellie, just like it is for Dylan Emma and Dylan Sophia.
I'm not so sure about that. You said yourself on November 18 that it would be difficult to find a story for the three of them. Now L&P has the opportunity. There will probably be a conversation between Sophia and Ellie about Sam. Of course Sophia can pass Sam to Ellie or she can keep him for herself. Or he becomes the lover for both of them, which in turn will lead to a threesome.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wouldn't say that it would come to a threesome as I think that it will branch the Sam route into two. One with Sophia and other with Ellie, just like it is for Dylan Emma and Dylan Sophia.
Just for a change I will agree with Sabertooth__ and the Sam route will branch off into two.
As for a threesome I see maybe 5 groups who could have a 3 some with Sophia

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm not so sure about that. You said yourself on November 18 that it would be difficult to find a story for the three of them. Now L&P has the opportunity. There will probably be a conversation between Sophia and Ellie about Sam. Of course Sophia can pass Sam to Ellie or she can keep him for herself. Or he becomes the lover for both of them, which in turn will lead to a threesome.
What about Julia?

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
If our friend continue in this pace we could have update in 2 months ! This is great.
This is is the only good game with high quality images and great erotic story . Well done developer .
das selbe sage ich seit beginn an. i have been saying the same since the beginning.

Reactions: rambo25

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It has to be said that it is one thing to be corrupted by a big mobster/mafia and quite another to be corrupted and come under the control of a school bully.
It is the extreme of such a route (the route by which an educated woman becomes the sexual slave), corrupted by a bully, and his gang? :unsure:
The hint given by Hlextor that Sophia will be alone on this route may keep these facts hidden from the rest of the family.
A double life for Sophia whether she continues with Aiden or seeks Morello's help.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
old dudes
sam dylan
andy liam
andre aiden
subway thugs
There’s no way Sam & Dylan could have Sophia at the same time. They would be too busy bitching.

Dylan: Come on Sam, you’ve had your dick in her mouth long enough, let’s switch you can have a handy now.

Sam: No way man, this feels like heaven, I’ll give you her mouth after I give her some throat babies, why don’t you get her pussy nice and wet for me to plow

Dylan: hey man, not fair I wanted to fuck her pussy first!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It has to be said that it is one thing to be corrupted by a big mobster/mafia and quite another to be corrupted and come under the control of a school bully.
It is the extreme of such a route (the route by which an educated woman becomes the sexual slave), corrupted by a bully, and his gang? :unsure:
The hint given by Hlextor that Sophia will be alone on this route may keep these facts hidden from the rest of the family.
A double life for Sophia whether she continues with Aiden or seeks Morello's help.
A double life for Sophia yea as I have said earlier this is possible and I also don't see Sophia being caught(by Liam) having sex with her children.
Being caught out on the two side jobs is unlikely and probably anything that happens between Vicky/Nat and boyfriends will happen at their homes or behind closed doors.
Liam will see a change in his wife but will go along with it as he likes this new side to Sophia as Liam gradually indulges in more and more partner swopping while Sophia indulges herself in teen sex.The crunch will come when both of them realise that they want two separate things,one will want a full sex life with multi partners while the other will not.
So ask yourself this.
Do you stay in the marriage to make your partner happy,how far would you go to satisfy your partner at your own expense?

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes