t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Progress Report Ver. 0.155. :cool:(y)

30% - 25%
0% - 0%

View attachment 1547819
At this rate (5%/real day) roughly another month for CS/RS. So I am needing to cry and see the release in late January at best. This puts the event to nearly 2 months and the PD to 20 months. or a worse rate than .130 and .150 for PDs Though I am sure Talcum Powder has the actual numbers. The result is to push actual endgame projections to the really ridiculous side of the spectrum

There are 18 PDs to complete x 20 months at current rate equals 360 months and for those wanting more manageable numbers that is 30 years. Which would place L&P at 63 years of age. Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmm! Or as many have said it will be abandoned long before then.

And just for a fun counting: PD13, PD14, PD15. PD16, PD17, PD18, PD19, PD20, PD21, PD22, PD23, PD24, PD25, PD26, PD27, PD28, PD29, PD30 The end.

Oh the DLCs:LOL:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Why Lp gotten slower?

This is 1 big event and 2 small ones versus 4 big events from last update ..yet he going same speed as previous update...
Shouldnt he be doing 10% a day now, as its less work?

...unless the aidan event is equal to 2 events ... hopefully thats the case ... plus holidays should boost the progress ...unless they dont celebrate Christmas in Germany lol

...sorry for being a crybaby haha
..but i really was hoping for 1 event update in Christmas...
The only way this will be faster is if he gets assistance. Which, of course, is not happening... yet. Not sure where you got less work. The PD will vary based on events, but it is all still out at the PD rough size. If no assistance there will be no speed increase AND his famous working 11 hours a day on this is now down to 5-6 hours... apparently. His current rate is now out to nearly 20 months for this update. I am not sure how you figure Holidays will boost progress. You have me there. One would think he will lose a few days to enjoying the holidays.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
At this rate (5%/real day) roughly another month for CS/RS. So I am needing to cry and see the release in late January at best. This puts the event to nearly 2 months and the PD to 20 months. or a worse rate than .130 and .150 for PDs Though I am sure Talcum Powder has the actual numbers. The result is to push actual endgame projections to the really ridiculous side of the spectrum

There are 18 PDs to complete x 20 months at current rate equals 360 months and for those wanting more manageable numbers that is 30 years. Which would place L&P at 63 years of age. Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmm! Or as many have said it will be abandoned long before then.

And just for a fun counting: PD13, PD14, PD15. PD16, PD17, PD18, PD19, PD20, PD21, PD22, PD23, PD24, PD25, PD26, PD27, PD28, PD29, PD30 The end.

Oh the DLCs:LOL:
my opinion for about 2 years . maybe his grandson will manage the game.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sorry but what's the "Dylan Twist"?
The Dylan Twist was highly controversial. Basically, if you chose to send Dylan to boarding school Dylan revealed a twist to the whole Aiden storyline. I never played it, but from what I understand Dylan revealed to Sophia that Aiden had never beaten him or Zack up, and that the whole thing had been made up. Instead, Dylan had approached Aiden and proposed to him that they concoct a story in an attempt to get Sophia to dress sexier. There was some sort of justification that Dylan figured Sophia needed to feel more confident, and that Aiden could put pressure on her to dress sexier. Sophia was, rightfully, pissed and mentioned how Aiden had proposed tasks for her; but Dylan was clueless about any tasks; I think he had assumed it would be a one time thing.

I'm not explaining it well, but suffice to say it was VERY dumb and it really changed Dylan's character into something much worse. Some would argue that it at least gave Dylan something to do other than being boring, but most people didn't like it. After a few months of emails and complaints L&P removed the dialog entirely from the game and dropped the storyline. He clearly thought the pushback was unwarranted, but it must have been pretty intense to make him change the story. He said it was easy to make the change because this revelation didn't play any role going forward, so what was the big deal? Basically, any way you look at the Dylan Twist, it was poorly conceived. Either L&P was right and it didn't mean anything, in which case why include it in the game? Or the fans were right, and it completely changed Dylan's character while also being monumentally dumb and incomprehensible. If that's the case, how could L&P not see that problem when he was writing it?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Dylan Twist was highly controversial. Basically, if you chose to send Dylan to boarding school Dylan revealed a twist to the whole Aiden storyline. I never played it, but from what I understand Dylan revealed to Sophia that Aiden had never beaten him or Zack up, and that the whole thing had been made up. Instead, Dylan had approached Aiden and proposed to him that they concoct a story in an attempt to get Sophia to dress sexier. There was some sort of justification that Dylan figured Sophia needed to feel more confident, and that Aiden could put pressure on her to dress sexier. Sophia was, rightfully, pissed and mentioned how Aiden had proposed tasks for her; but Dylan was clueless about any tasks; I think he had assumed it would be a one time thing.

I'm not explaining it well, but suffice to say it was VERY dumb and it really changed Dylan's character into something much worse. Some would argue that it at least gave Dylan something to do other than being boring, but most people didn't like it. After a few months of emails and complaints L&P removed the dialog entirely from the game and dropped the storyline. He clearly thought the pushback was unwarranted, but it must have been pretty intense to make him change the story. He said it was easy to make the change because this revelation didn't play any role going forward, so what was the big deal? Basically, any way you look at the Dylan Twist, it was poorly conceived. Either L&P was right and it didn't mean anything, in which case why include it in the game? Or the fans were right, and it completely changed Dylan's character while also being monumentally dumb and incomprehensible. If that's the case, how could L&P not see that problem when he was writing it?
As someone that actually plays the boarding school route, my take on the Twist is entirely different. I didn’t, and still don't, see the big deal about it. Much like Ellie starting to like Dylan in the bonus storyline, I don’t play the route, so as far as I'm concerned it doesn’t happen. Same as the tutoring side job, which is far more abhorrent behaviour than Dylan displays in the Twist.

The other issue I have with removal of the Twist, is that it wasn't as you're saying, done with consultation. There wasn't any pushback. L&P didn’t give enough time for pushback. The Twist was removed before lower tier patrons even got a chance to play it

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mulerider

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So, for the 4th task the general consensus leads to a classroom event, there will be probably some "inspection" on the dress, either visually or "manually", then the task itself will somehow expose again Sophia to the classroom.
Hard to say to which extent and if it will be a step back from the previous task and it will go more on the lines of the 1st and 2nd. Not saying it will be a remake of the first two or a déjà vu, probably it will take it a notch farther. (Personal opinion, I don't think it will involve explicit nudity, at least for the benefit of the whole classroom, maybe she will have to tease one of the students with a pose that show more to him than the whole class, something like that.)

Fair enough. Now, just for the sake and the fun of speculation, and just to leave no stone unturned, what could be a different scenario for which the task does not happen in the classroom?
Let's take for granted the inspection and a little bit of exposure to the class in sexy clothes. What about Aiden then saying "ok let's meet after the class at X for the task". What could it be a task to do, likely in the precinct of the school? Or a task for which the business style is required?

I'm asking because, well it's still fun to speculate :), but also because L&P often surprises, or better, misleads us with the teasers (e.g. bike suit). We know that she won't be wearing exactly the teaser outfit as per his words. What if it is for something else completely, a little bit like in the 3rd task. Sure, it will give the students a good time during the lesson but what about another task e.g. to "help" another "Aiden's friend" like Xavier? After all the classroom is a little bit limited as setting, assuming that there won't be "unrealistic" things happening in front of the whole class.

I know, the possibility are endless in this scenario (I'd say at least 1 or 2 Apollodore 's books of wild speculations ;) ), and also it will turn again into a major event in terms of number of renders. We don't know yet his estimate for the final number of renders or the % of each event (also he promised the event schedule for PD14...) so it is hard to know if he is creating "new scenes" or doing more renders with the known assets (the classroom etc).

Well I'm just curious to know what you guys think :)

PS
As for the bonus storyline: hard to say what it could be. My idea looking at the events of the whole PD, was a Dylan/Emma moment to set up the date in the evening. But I wouldn't call it a bonus because it's not new. I just hope it won't be (yet) another storyline that will make things more difficult with the development, the path dependencies and so on. I know we are entering the festivities but if anything we need to cut the fat ;)

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The only way this will be faster is if he gets assistance. Which, of course, is not happening... yet. Not sure where you got less work. The PD will vary based on events, but it is all still out at the PD rough size. If no assistance there will be no speed increase AND his famous working 11 hours a day on this is now down to 5-6 hours... apparently. His current rate is now out to nearly 20 months for this update. I am not sure how you figure Holidays will boost progress. You have me there. One would think he will lose a few days to enjoying the holidays.
^ This.

We're getting close to one month since he's made the statement about "trying" to find Santa's little helpers (again). One could argue that he's trying to find people without us knowing, somewhere...somehow. What he could or should do, realistically, is to use F95 and similar forum's very own "hiring" sections, for example. He could also come up with a quick post à la "WANTED: Lusty & Passionate - Hiring world class writer and DAZ magician to carry me and my needlessly heavy wallet to success." on his Patreon and Subscribestar pages. But he won't. And he'll likely ignore every e-mail coming from writers and developers (again).

My opinion? This statement was made to lighten the mood of his patrons, spreading false hope to calm the angry mob. There are several theories on why he's doing this (again), but going deeper into it will only cause another 20 pages long war, so I'll stop it here and go drink a refreshing cup of coffee instead. :)

Last edited:

mlf8

Nov 2, 2020
^ This.

We're getting close to one month since he's made the statement about "trying" to find Santa's little helpers (again). One could argue that he's trying to find people without us knowing, somewhere...somehow. What he could or should do, realistically, is to use F95 and similar forum's very own "hiring" sections, for example. He could also come up with a quick post à la "WANTED: Lusty & Passionate - Hiring world class writer and DAZ magician to carry me and my needlessly heavy wallet to success." on his Patreon and Subscribestar pages. But he won't. And he'll likely ignore every e-mail coming from writers and developers (again).

My opinion? This statement was made to lighten the mood of his patrons, spreading false hope to calm the angry mob. There are several theories on why he's doing this (again), but going deeper into it will only cause another 20 pages long war, so I'll stop it here and go drink a refreshing cup of coffee instead. :)
I don't what you have read but I read that he is starting to look help next year. "Next year I will try to look and approach some skilled artist and discuss with him/her a way how to make the scene creation faster, by keeping the artistic quality."

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
And it's not bizarre that within a few days Sam is caressing her tits, sucking her nipples, French kissing her and tries to orally pleasure her underwater?
I would say not. What we are talking about here are completely different ideas. One is give into the lust for moment and other is a mind break where Sophia submits to Aiden completely.

What Sam did was carried out decently well. His confidence was given an actual reason. He continuously asked about a kiss, laid down a game and Sophia agreed to it. She intended to give a little peck but got carried away because of how she has constantly been on edge, was under the influence of alcohol, Sam kinda looked like her singer crush. All Sam really got was a kiss and he grabbed her boob while kissing. Whatever else he did was not something that Sophia allowed. He just took the opportunity, isn't bizarre to me.

But if these set of tasks actually lead to a mind break of Sophia this will be the mildest mind break I have ever seen by a long margin. I am a fan of the task dynamic and have watched lots of stuff related to mind break but none were anything remotely close to how vanilla this is add to that the really small time span.

Also with L&P's task they have also been about eroticism and not just humiliation. Which makes me believe that task will never break Sophia just completely flip her moral compass and make her much more bold and adventurous in trying things for her pleasure.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1547946

You read his statements a little more carefully. He said he will look next year. If you want to give your opinion on this atleast wait till the half way near the deadline. He most probably hasn't even begun.
There we go. Well, looks like I did a little oopsie daisy. Anyway, come back in 2 weeks and read my post again for every passing month in 2022. The result will still be the same.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Weren't you supposed to be objective, rather than speak outright negative statements.
No.

If there's something positive to say, I'll say it.

Edit: Even though we're right now looking at ~20 months of development for a single playable day considering the current speed, the game is not yet abandoned and we get content for free every now and then. That's pretty much it for positive statements from me regarding AWAM's current status.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I would say not. What we are talking about here are completely different ideas. One is give into the lust for moment and other is a mind break where Sophia submits to Aiden completely.

What Sam did was carried out decently well. His confidence was given an actual reason. He continuously asked about a kiss, laid down a game and Sophia agreed to it. She intended to give a little peck but got carried away because of how she has constantly been on edge, was under the influence of alcohol, Sam kinda looked like her singer crush. All Sam really got was a kiss and he grabbed her boob while kissing. Whatever else he did was not something that Sophia allowed. He just took the opportunity, isn't bizarre to me.

But if these set of tasks actually lead to a mind break of Sophia this will be the mildest mind break I have ever seen by a long margin. I am a fan of the task dynamic and have watched lots of stuff related to mind break but none were anything remotely close to how vanilla this is add to that the really small time span.

Also with L&P's task they have also been about eroticism and not just humiliation. Which makes me believe that task will never break Sophia just completely flip her moral compass and make her much more bold and adventurous in trying things for her pleasure.
I don't quite agree with you there. At most that Sam has once again pulled his alcohol trump card on her. And that's getting a bit trite and ridiculous if he keeps getting her around like that. For me, it's about the short time that Sam was able to go so far with Sophia. At the last date, still, a bit of dreaming and gushing, just barely showing the areola. Again with the influence of alcohol. And now, a few days later, she gets involved in such fireworks of sexual acts? Come on! Even with a little alcohol, she should still be able to think a little clearer. She must expect Liam or her children to suddenly appear. She can also be watched by Sam's parents. The jacuzzi is free-standing, with no privacy screen.
But clear. When you say ... Sophia was so intoxicated by his come-on because she's no longer in control of her senses from a glass of champagne... then, yes, you can't take her seriously anymore. With Aiden, unfortunately, alcohol was also involved in the 3rd task. I hope L&P finally lets go of the alcohol. Sophia should finally think clearly like with Dylan and make her reasonable decisions with all her Li.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I don't what you have read but I read that he is starting to look help next year. "Next year I will try to look and approach some skilled artist and discuss with him/her a way how to make the scene creation faster, by keeping the artistic quality."
Which he has said before. I just don't believe it. And I am not aware he put a time restriction on it. Maybe he did and I missed it. It should have been his FIRST order of business before the current update then he could have used the time to break in the help. (Break may be a poor choice to describe the work environment. :giggle:)

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
This is correct. Alyssa is probably hotter than Sophia. Dont forget me Antonio.
If this freaking dev would get help, I wouldnt mind seeing Alyssa branching her own story with some guest appearances in AWAM every now and again.
See if L&P had started with a smaller more focussed storyline, and completed it, then he would be in a perfect position to follow on prequel or sequel stories set in San Alejo focussing on some of the other characters. Then there would be no need to have "DLC" - it would just be a follow on branching story after main story completed.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
As ancienregimele already stated in reply on this. I agree with him. Just because Sophia goes all the way with the tasks does not mean at the end her life will be in shambles. It could change her in ways but not outright destroy her.
Of course, L&P will fulfill this wish for us. Anyone who is here in this forum and plays this game simply has no desire for the harsh reality. And everyone with one or more fetishes that are dealt with in this game is lenient with the consequences of living out these fetishes in real life (including me). That is more than understandable. Self-fraud is an important tool for our sanity. But in this game, I agree with you, it will never come to that, because my decisions, even if Sophia says in the inner monologue that she feels used and abused, had nothing to do with it.
And so I renew my sarcastic prediction. At the end of the blackmail by Aiden, Sophia will be reborn as a new, better and hornier person, go home, make dinner and then have sex with her husband and look forward to the next day at school. And you will write to me: "Do you see it turned out just like we all always said it was - YOU spoilsport!".

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes