Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Which he has said before. I just don't believe it. And I am not aware he put a time restriction on it. Maybe he did and I missed it. It should have been his FIRST order of business before the current update then he could have used the time to break in the help. (Break may be a poor choice to describe the work environment. :giggle:)
And the way he has worded it tells us he's not serious about getting help. Because no-one will be good enough
See if L&P had started with a smaller more focussed storyline, and completed it, then he would be in a perfect position to follow on prequel or sequel stories set in San Alejo focussing on some of the other characters. Then there would be no need to have "DLC" - it would just be a follow on branching story after main story completed.
But then we wouldn't get members like Killjoys drooling over minor characters

• Haha
Reactions: mulerider

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
See if L&P had started with a smaller more focussed storyline, and completed it, then he would be in a perfect position to follow on prequel or sequel stories set in San Alejo focussing on some of the other characters. Then there would be no need to have "DLC" - it would just be a follow on branching story after main story completed.
You know how hot he thinks the 2nd side job is and I don't even want to know how he feels about the 1st side job.
Yes cutting characters would help but we all know that that will never happen and even with a team behind him it still could take time to bring out the updates because of the branching of the routes

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
You know how hot he thinks the 2nd side job is and I don't even want to know how he feels about the 1st side job.
Yes cutting characters would help but we all know that that will never happen and even with a team behind him it still could take time to bring out the updates because of the branching of the routes
Yeah - the two side jobs are, for me, the perfect example of content that could have been told as a separate story after main storyline completed. But we are where we are, so not going to happen now.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah - the two side jobs are, for me, the perfect example of content that could have been told as a separate story after main storyline completed. But we are where we are, so not going to happen now.
I agree and unfortunately I don't see anything changing any time soon, even with a team behind him.
He will have to find a team that he can trust and share his precious files and we all know how protective he is over the assets that he has used in the game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What was the point then of dividing the day into events?
The only reason I can see is that then L&P will get close to monthly or bi-monthly updates, in the hope we'll stop complaining about his update speed
Sorry but what's the "Dylan Twist"? It appears to me that L&P clearly favors Ellie over Dylan... the sheer amount of lesbian sexual content speaks for itself. What has Dylan got over each expansion? A back rub and a (gasp) peek at Sophie while she says:
"Oh Son! We shouldn't do that. I'm sorry I'm still your mother"

Meanwhile

"Ellie! Let's lock lips daughter!!!!" "Fucking touch my tits" "Bring our lesbian friend over!"
The Twist was a revelation about Aiden's tasks, but a few days after the update was released it was removed. I liked it, in that showed Dylan to be something other than a horse-dicked son fucking everything with a vag, which is where the Dylan route appears to be heading, hence one of my reasons for my absolute boredon with it.
Sorry lockerxx, I agree with you but it looks like we've been out voted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I don't get, is that there aren't even the hot teens to get distracted by. Even with Evelyn and Pinky, the guys still outnumber the girls 2:1

And wasn't the entire point of the extra characters meant to make the classroom more realistic? 50/50 would be what would achieve that, not what L&P did

Last edited:
Reactions: Pronas. 499

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
So how to see scene with 3 kids and Sophia ??

I try anything but cant see those scenes after 2 old dudes it should be babysitting job with 3 kids ...

Any1 knows ??

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So how to see scene with 3 kids and Sophia ??

I try anything but cant see those scenes after 2 old dudes it should be babysitting job with 3 kids ...

Any1 knows ??
Reject the first side job to get the 2nd side job

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Yes it will depend on the size of the event so whatever we gain from this update will be lost on bigger updates.
Robbing Peter to pay Paul
Whatever the L&P does, we will always be unhappy ...

For example, here many argue that the L&P needs to accept outside help.
But I always have a bunch of questions about this! Just one of them: Are you sure that you will be satisfied with the results of the work of the development team? ;)
I would like to ask those who insist so strongly. :)

Observing all this scream of discontent towards the L&P, I understand that everyone, both adults and young boys, is eager to find out how the plot develops along some of the arcs of the game! Probably, if the L&P published its story, then these complaints would be by orders of magnitude less, but the interest in the game is also less.
I think so, although I, like any other person, can be wrong.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Every two months is doable, even at the current rate for this update he should make it by January 20-25, which is about 7 weeks total.
2 months x 10 evens = 20 months. How is this better? Disjointed, updates that leave many fans out in the cold, and no faster than before. Yeah the fail is moving to EPIC. I am more and more aligning with GingerSweetGirl s concerns of 'it could have been'.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Whatever the L&P does, we will always be unhappy ...

For example, here many argue that the L&P needs to accept outside help.
But I always have a bunch of questions about this! Just one of them: Are you sure that you will be satisfied with the results of the work of the development team? ;)
I would like to ask those who insist so strongly. :)

Observing all this scream of discontent towards the L&P, I understand that everyone, both adults and young boys, is eager to find out how the plot develops along some of the arcs of the game! Probably, if the L&P published its story, then these complaints would be by orders of magnitude less, but the interest in the game is also less.
I think so, although I, like any other person, can be wrong.
I would be very happy if L&P managed to get updates out in 12/16 weeks or less but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
L&P would have to loosen his tight grip on the game/assets/story and be more open with people, trust them.
People will always complain about things but sometimes they will offer advice/good advice and L&P would dismiss this as critisism.
I was his patron for a very long time and while I wish him no ill will but I do hope that sometimes he will listen people who know

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
2 months x 10 evens = 20 months. How is this better? Disjointed, updates that leave many fans out in the cold, and no faster than before. Yeah the fail is moving to EPIC.
I said the same thing when this was first mentioned by L&P but I gave him the benefit of doubt

Reactions: palmtrees89
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes