t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Considering the frequency with which the author uses the alcohol factor, Sofia will become an alcoholic whore by the end of the game.
Or... she will see an opportunity and on the ranch day, with Patricia, will actually scope out some vineyards and start her own brand. The 'Sealed with a Kiss' chardonnay that storms the market.

She pays off Liam's debt and then maintains her new home in the country where she has a cottage for Alyssa and Killjoys while she and I go pick grapes. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
You only picked one of the points I made regarding why Sam was able to do what he did. Alcohol. Ignoring factors like she has been on edge for so long, constantly been teased, her body must be longing for such pleasurable intimate touches. It is not a coincidence that she hardly is able to get any relief on any route. L&P is doing this intentionally so it plays a factor. Plus Sophia was able to stay to keep her control until she actually locked lips. A kiss is supposed to feel good, melt you down. And while in the moment she gave in. If you think that a kiss does not have any effect and one can easily just stop it then you have the choice of stopping it. Personally I believe it does have a strong effect.

You are using the same logic that I hate most. That one character did this much last time but was able to achieve this much the next time. The situation matters to me. There has been enough build-up on the Sam route and nothing short of a kiss was ever going to be accepted. The rest of the things that happen as I said weren't part of what Sophia wanted.

Alcohol was there in the Aiden event too. But there not a single dialogue emphasizes that what is happening is happening because of alcohol. In the Sam event there is clear Statement that Alcohol is playing a factor. They are two different things.

Liam or anyone couldn't just stand right infront of Sophia out of nowhere. No matter who enters the house. He or she will have to turn on the lights first, which is an immediate indicator which was also used. Neil and Amber weren't home either I believe. And even if they make an appearance how many parents to you know who peep of over high walls of their neighborhood to look for their son without even calling out his name first to check if he is nearby.

I too would wish alcohol is reduced as a factor and only comes into play for scenes where it actually makes sense. Not for plot convenience.
No, that's not my way of thinking that one character gets further than the other. It's not about an envy debate for me here. That a French kiss has a strong effect on the senses is already clear to me. But we are not talking about a 17 year old girl who jumps into the yacuzzi with her same-aged neighbor to make out.

We are talking about Sophia, a mid-thirties, still happily married woman and mother. Yes, she's a "little" underfucked right now. But that's no reason, in my opinion, that L&P should allow more than a French kiss. The options here moving forward don't fit Sophia and Sam's current relationship (yet) in my opinion. What do you mean enough has been built up with Sam? Do you mean the last pool event by that? That was a good build up for you for the yacuzzi event? Really? For me, I think the proportionality doesn't fit here.

What follows now in the next event? It will continue where it left off here, right? So he will probably finger her and take off her blouse to suck directly on her nipples. Maybe a HJ will follow already? I can imagine it after the last event. Because he can't take a step back with Sam now anymore. It's moving pretty rapidly to sex now. Or what do you think?

I just imagine myself as a happily married husband and father hopping into the yacuzzi with my 17 year old neighbor.... also as always underfucked :ROFLMAO: ... just the thought of it being at my house would prevent me from allowing anything here. The risk that I'm caught with the girl would be too big for me. Because if the blood runs into my cock, I can no longer think clearly and do not get that somewhere in the house a light turns on ... ;)

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Am I wrong or was L&P himself saying he needs it?
No, you are not mistaken, he said.
Moreover, I know that he has been making attempts to cooperate with different people for a long time.
But that doesn't change the fact that it's not easy, which is what I talk about all the time.
It is not impossible, but it is difficult, especially given the attitude of L&P towards their project. But I do not consider myself entitled to reproach him, since everyone is free to manage his project at his own discretion.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I have a question, and I could be completely wrong, so correct me if I am.

The purpose of switching from 1/3 day updates to per-event updates was to provide faster updates. But If I'm not wrong, the 1/3 day updates consisted of three events, and the updates took about 5 months. Considering that we'll now be getting an update not before 2 months, which makes 6+ months for 3 events, hasn't the development cycle slowed down instead of accelerating?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

The purpose of switching from 1/3 day updates to per-event updates was to provide faster updates. But If I'm not wrong, the 1/3 day updates consisted of three events, and the updates took about 5 months. Considering that we'll now be getting an update not before 2 months, which makes 6+ months for 3 events, hasn't the development cycle slowed down instead of accelerating?
The goal was to reduce the waiting time for updates.
Of course, this does not negate the aspirations to speed up development! But at the moment it is in complete collapse. This is not a catastrophe yet, but there is little good. The current pace cannot provide an acceptable timeline for the development of the entire game. Therefore, many, not without reason, fear that the game will not be completed, it will simply be abandoned.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

obvious
the purpose of producing updates for each event is not to speed up its development; rather to please its supporters with small but more frequent updates.
the only way to speed up the process is to change the way of working and obtain external collaborations, which will not happen

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
No, that's not my way of thinking that one character gets further than the other. It's not about an envy debate for me here. That a French kiss has a strong effect on the senses is already clear to me. But we are not talking about a 17 year old girl who jumps into the yacuzzi with her same-aged neighbor to make out.

We are talking about Sophia, a mid-thirties, still happily married woman and mother. Yes, she's a "little" underfucked right now. But that's no reason, in my opinion, that L&P should allow more than a French kiss. The options here moving forward don't fit Sophia and Sam's current relationship (yet) in my opinion. What do you mean enough has been built up with Sam? Do you mean the last pool event by that? That was a good build up for you for the yacuzzi event? Really? For me, I think the proportionality doesn't fit here.

What follows now in the next event? It will continue where it left off here, right? So he will probably finger her and take off her blouse to suck directly on her nipples. Maybe a HJ will follow already? I can imagine it after the last event. Because he can't take a step back with Sam now anymore. It's moving pretty rapidly to sex now. Or what do you think?

I just imagine myself as a happily married husband and father hopping into the yacuzzi with my 17 year old neighbor.... also as always underfucked :ROFLMAO: ... just the thought of it being at my house would prevent me from allowing anything here. The risk that I'm caught with the girl would be too big for me. Because if the blood runs into my cock, I can no longer think clearly and do not get that somewhere in the house a light turns on ... ;)
Because if the blood runs into my cock, I can no longer think clearly and do not get that somewhere in the house a light turns on ... ;)

Right here you just admitted to what I am saying. You doubt you would be able to control yourself but the married woman who is weak with alcohol still could muster enough willpower to stop it.

The lack of touch which is becoming a bigger factor with each passing day is something you say doesn't matter.

Sophia accepted Sam as a lover at the pool event, maybe not in the real world but in an ideal world where she could. Throughout the storyline there are enough instances where it is mentioned how she is attracted to Sam. Even after so many events with Sam really what had happened before the hot tub event. He got to see an areola, that's all. A lot of the progress when was internal. What we saw was an outburst. Also you agree that a French kiss was the max he should have gotten, apparently that is the max he actually got except for placing his hand on her breast while kissing. After that what happened wasn't allowed by Sophia, and Sophia was upset about it.

There has never been a statement ever that says there can't be a step back. Especially after the dialogue that Sophia really regrets it and wants to put a stop to it. There has not been a single storyline where every event goes beyond what has happened previously everytime.

Without risk there is going to be no progress. Sophia wasn't planning on doing this with Sam, so she would first take safety measures. It happened in the moment. Also I don't understand why this outrage against it.

I didn't see you complain when Nathalie went so far ahead in just one event compared to her previous 3 events ( which is far less than Sam, hardly any actual interaction ). Still it made sense with the way the scenario plays out and how it was Nathalie's intention. Also I never heard people complain when Julia appeared for ONE event with Sophia and in it did far more than Ellie had done and reached the furthest. Even now she is furthest as she actually got in a proper french kiss, had sensory play with Sophia. Played around with her boobs, got Sophia to touch her all over, everything infront of her daughter and all that in 1 event.

One needs to think. That if women in the game are ahead of men and Julia is ahead in the females. Then she is ahead of everyone in the game in just ONE EVENT. This is a case only because Sophia gave into her lust, was extremely turned on, the touches felt good, the kiss melted her completely and did not operate with the logic and sat an thought how much did I let Ellie do to me, what has Patricia, Alyssa etc done to me and based on that I will see how far I allow Julia. Things don't happen that way. If the moment supports, one can even go all the way and still make sense of it.

I know you are not a fan of Sam and neither am I. He is one of my least favourite in the game. You have followed the thread for long and you must know exactly what I feel about Sam's character but here people are unfair and unnecessarily creating an issue where it is not.

Anyways even after all of what I said and the question that I raised about Julia, if you still feel that the storyline makes no sense then you are free to have your opinion. Frankly I don't wanna fight anyone and just want to avoid it and so would like to put an end to this before things get hostile.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I really didn't except much from December anyways. There is not much that gets done during this time of the year. So I wouldn't judge the production speed now but will wait for the 2nd update. On top of that we don't even know how many renders he is making this time. No percentage break-up. No estimates.
Also What is the bonus event, how big or small that is and what kind of possibilities it opens for the future.
this is one of the flaws for me: lack of planning. but I am seeing this in many developers

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017

You're assuming that all updates will have the same amount of renders. Some events could have over 50% of renders in a given session (morning, afternoon, night). If we assume that there are about 1000 renders in a given playable day, that would mean around 333 renders per session. It it's 2000 renders per day that figure goes up to 666 and so on and so on. So this first update will give us a ballpark to see where we stand. In theory this should speed his update releases as some events could be very short, not requiring many renders and be more focused on text. But we will see. As a pesimist I don't expect more than two full finished playable days before the Paris Olympics.

Reactions: I_Love_Moms

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
After that what happened wasn't allowed by Sophia, and Sophia was upset about it.
IMO, she didn't accept because of Liam's presence. Sam didn't do something extra, instead of his hand he put his lips. Let's point out the reason for Sophia's anger: Sam put her in danger, not because Sam touched/kissed her.

There has never been a statement ever that says there can't be a step back. Especially after the dialogue that Sophia really regrets it and wants to put a stop to it. There has not been a single storyline where every event goes beyond what has happened previously everytime.
And here we come to the hot point, Sophia wants to stop because of the danger of being discovered and not because of her outright refusal to have a lover.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And I think the discussion between them, Sam and Sophia, will hit this sore point early on, Sophia will tell him that he needs to stop because someone might find out about them. And the way I see it, Sam will promise her that nothing will get out and that he will never put her in danger again, and their meetings will take place where they can't be found out.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Because if the blood runs into my cock, I can no longer think clearly and do not get that somewhere in the house a light turns on ... ;)

Right here you just admitted to what I am saying. You doubt you would be able to control yourself but the married woman who is weak with alcohol still could muster enough willpower to stop it.

The lack of touch which is becoming a bigger factor with each passing day is something you say doesn't matter.

Sophia accepted Sam as a lover at the pool event, maybe not in the real world but in an ideal world where she could. Throughout the storyline there are enough instances where it is mentioned how she is attracted to Sam. Even after so many events with Sam really what had happened before the hot tub event. He got to see an areola, that's all. A lot of the progress when was internal. What we saw was an outburst. Also you agree that a French kiss was the max he should have gotten, apparently that is the max he actually got except for placing his hand on her breast while kissing. After that what happened wasn't allowed by Sophia, and Sophia was upset about it.

Without risk there is going to be no progress. Sophia wasn't planning on doing this with Sam, so she would first take safety measures. It happened in the moment. Also I don't understand why this outrage against it.

I didn't see you complain when Nathalie went so far ahead in just one event compared to her previous 3 events ( which is far less than Sam, hardly any actual interaction ). Still it made sense with the way the scenario plays out and how it was Nathalie's intention. Also I never heard people complain when Julia appeared for ONE event with Sophia and in it did far more than Ellie had done and reached the furthest. Even now she is furthest as she actually got in a proper french kiss, had sensory play with Sophia. Played around with her boobs, got Sophia to touch her all over, everything infront of her daughter and all that in 1 event.

One needs to think. That if women in the game are ahead of men and Julia is ahead in the females. Then she is ahead of everyone in the game in just ONE EVENT. This is a case only because Sophia gave into her lust, was extremely turned on, the touches felt good, the kiss melted her completely and did not operate with the logic and sat an thought how much did I let Ellie do to me, what has Patricia, Alyssa etc done to me and based on that I will see how far I allow Julia. Things don't happen that way. If the moment supports, one can even go all the way and still make sense of it.

I know you are not a fan of Sam and neither am I. He is one of my least favourite in the game. You have followed the thread for long and you must know exactly what I feel about Sam's character but here people are unfair and unnecessarily creating an issue where it is not.

Anyways even after all of what I said and the question that I raised about Julia, if you still feel that the storyline makes no sense then you are free to have your opinion. Frankly I don't wanna fight anyone and just want to avoid it and so would like to put an end to this before things get hostile.
No Sabertooth__ , we are not going to argue here. I appreciate many of your posts. They are partly written with a certain background knowledge that sometimes makes me suspect that you know quite a lot about the game. :whistle:
We're just discussing our "different" points of view. And clearly I'm biased with not liking Sam as a character. Subjectively, that's not an asset. I know that myself.

"Right here you just admitted to what I am saying. You doubt you would be able to control yourself but the married woman who is weak with alcohol still could muster enough willpower to stop it."

What I meant by that is that she (L&P) can't let it get to that point from the beginning. At most a French kiss. And then stop! Enough! She was only slightly tipsy after all

"Even after so many events with Sam really what had happened before the hot tub event. ..A lot of the progress when was internal. "

We don't know much about that now currently, do we? Maybe we'll find out more in the next event. And sure, I don't know if my guesses with fingering, HJ, etc really show up.
Logically, she should be mad at Sam for putting her in such distress. Also in regards to Liam catching them both.

Hopefully there isn't another bottle of champagne sitting around somewhere or she asks for an apple juice and he brings her again a cocktail. :cautious:

I agree, I didn't see any problems with Julia/Ellie at the pool with Sophia. Whereas the event with Nathalie did make me frown a bit. The event with Julia was written more comprehensibly than the one with Nathalie. I can't describe it exactly, but the way Sophia reacted to Nathalie before the massage was not quite relatable to me.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
At this level I think we can portray Sophia. A woman who doesn't know herself sexually. Sex is very important to her, though she doesn't recognize it, and the pleasure caused by sex overrides her principles, blocks any other judgement.

She is not a slut, yet ;) , but the intensity of sexual pleasure is that of a slut, it overwhelms her and overrides all other judgement.
Life in a cold city hasn't exposed her to temptation, and with Liam she hasn't climbed too far up the ladder of sexual pleasure.

Interesting that so far she has been the passive side, "suffering" the attacks of perverts :sneaky:, but I think L&P will make her "understand" her needs :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
At this level I think we can portray Sophia. A woman who doesn't know herself sexually. Sex is very important to her, though she doesn't recognize it, and the pleasure caused by sex overrides her principles, blocks any other judgement.

She is not a slut, yet ;) , but the intensity of sexual pleasure is that of a slut, it overwhelms her and overrides all other judgement.
Life in a cold city hasn't exposed her to temptation, and with Liam she hasn't climbed too far up the ladder of sexual pleasure.

Interesting that so far she has been the passive side, "suffering" the attacks of perverts :sneaky:, but I think L&P will make her "understand" her needs :unsure:
Sophia does San Alejo :D

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Sure he could pick a chump. Or maybe one of the many artists presenting in Fan Art thread (or equivalents). There are many that are skilled. Oooooh yeah he could ask westpod ha ha ha! How many other productions are teams? AND how many of these do much higher production rates? Oh and it is something from over a century ago. A dude named Henry Ford - division of labor and the production line. OH MY what a thought. Yeah never gonna happen!
westpod for ever

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
IMO, she didn't accept because of Liam's presence. Sam didn't do something extra, instead of his hand he put his lips. Let's point out the reason for Sophia's anger: Sam put her in danger, not because Sam touched/kissed her.

And here we come to the hot point, Sophia wants to stop because of the danger of being discovered and not because of her outright refusal to have a lover.
She wouldn't have accepted those advances from Sam even if Liam was not there. Because just an event earlier when Nathalie proposed something outright sexual she flipped. Had Sam actually tried to go down on her or kiss her breasts it would have definitely knocked Sophia out of the mood, into reality.

As of now she doesn't want a lover, as you have also said in your next message she is confused about what she really wants. The binds of a husband and children prevent her a lot.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes