Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
No Sabertooth__ , we are not going to argue here. I appreciate many of your posts. They are partly written with a certain background knowledge that sometimes makes me suspect that you know quite a lot about the game. :whistle:
We're just discussing our "different" points of view. And clearly I'm biased with not liking Sam as a character. Subjectively, that's not an asset. I know that myself.

"Right here you just admitted to what I am saying. You doubt you would be able to control yourself but the married woman who is weak with alcohol still could muster enough willpower to stop it."

What I meant by that is that she (L&P) can't let it get to that point from the beginning. At most a French kiss. And then stop! Enough! She was only slightly tipsy after all

"Even after so many events with Sam really what had happened before the hot tub event. ..A lot of the progress when was internal. "

We don't know much about that now currently, do we? Maybe we'll find out more in the next event. And sure, I don't know if my guesses with fingering, HJ, etc really show up.
Logically, she should be mad at Sam for putting her in such distress. Also in regards to Liam catching them both.

Hopefully there isn't another bottle of champagne sitting around somewhere or she asks for an apple juice and he brings her again a cocktail. :cautious:

I agree, I didn't see any problems with Julia/Ellie at the pool with Sophia. Whereas the event with Nathalie did make me frown a bit. The event with Julia was written more comprehensibly than the one with Nathalie. I can't describe it exactly, but the way Sophia reacted to Nathalie before the massage was not quite relatable to me.
I generally am open to different perspectives but recently the way the thread is with people getting offended over any disagreement, I just didn't want to debate any further.

About the French kiss, in all honesty neither of us can say with utmost certainty, it was not just the alcohol but the desire for the touch. The whole thing is a matter of what the person is feeling in that moment and if feels too nice to stop. I just base that it was acceptable as the dialogues convey the message that she is loving all these intimate touches and is letting go of herself.

I too am really curious to see how L&P will handle the next Sam Sophia event. It was posted here from his comments section on the patron page the next Sam and Sophia event will also be very hot, which is a direct contradiction to Sophia's thought at the end of the event.
Now whether he spoke in context of the Sam Sophia event itself is not known since no characters were mentioned but the person who posted said it was Sam Sophia. And if it's true how will he write the event where Sophia starts of with wanting to stop this and ends with something more sexual. I just hope she is not shown as a needy slut but there some logical development leading to it.

The first thing Liam should do to ensure his wife stays loyal is get rid of the wine bottles in the house. They are his real enemy.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I generally am open to different perspectives but recently the way the thread is with people getting offended over any disagreement, I just didn't want to debate any further.

About the French kiss, in all honesty neither of us can say with utmost certainty, it was not just the alcohol but the desire for the touch. The whole thing is a matter of what the person is feeling in that moment and if feels too nice to stop. I just base that it was acceptable as the dialogues convey the message that she is loving all these intimate touches and is letting go of herself.

I too am really curious to see how L&P will handle the next Sam Sophia event. It was posted here from his comments section on the patron page the next Sam and Sophia event will also be very hot, which is a direct contradiction to Sophia's thought at the end of the event.
Now whether he spoke in context of the Sam Sophia event itself is not known since no characters were mentioned but the person who posted said it was Sam Sophia. And if it's true how will he write the event where Sophia starts of with wanting to stop this and ends with something more sexual. I just hope she is not shown as a needy slut but there some logical development leading to it.

The first thing Liam should do to ensure his wife stays loyal is get rid of the wine bottles in the house. They are his real enemy.
Get rid of the wine bottles in the house and buy her an Antonio or two

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

As far as I know... and I haven't asked much about Sophia/Sam here because I don't really want to know anything and - current status - I'm not playing this path anymore either... it will continue where the last event left off. First she will scold him and tell, it won't go on like that.

I think Sam will then show his innocent and shy face again :sick:;), will talk his head off, reminds her of beautiful past times... and that will make her soft for further sexual acts...
Yeah, hopefully she won’t shown as a needy slut.

It would be also interesting to know where the event takes place. Probably not a second music lesson after all... they can drive somewhere with his car....

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
She wouldn't have accepted those advances from Sam even if Liam was not there. Because just an event earlier when Nathalie proposed something outright sexual she flipped. Had Sam actually tried to go down on her or kiss her breasts it would have definitely knocked Sophia out of the mood, into reality.

As of now she doesn't want a lover, as you have also said in your next message she is confused about what she really wants. The binds of a husband and children prevent her a lot.
She has already accepted this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We can't know if she wouldn't have agreed to this, primarily because Sam wouldn't have asked her permission
As for the scene with Nat, there are two possibilities: either L&P didn't want to repeat the scene when someone interrupts the action(Murray), or Nat didn't want to overdo it in the first more serious scene with Sophia. Nat had already done too much.
If Nat had continued, Sophia didn't seem capable of saying no :sneaky:

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Sure he could pick a chump. Or maybe one of the many artists presenting in Fan Art thread (or equivalents). There are many that are skilled. Oooooh yeah he could ask westpod ha ha ha! How many other productions are teams? AND how many of these do much higher production rates? Oh and it is something from over a century ago. A dude named Henry Ford - division of labor and the production line. OH MY what a thought. Yeah never gonna happen!
L&P told westpod to stop creating fan-art for AWAM. Or maybe that's the joke and I didn't get it. :LOL: I'd even go as far to say that westpod's DAZ skills are superior to L&P's (probably why he didn't want him to create fan-art in the first place). But yeah, someone with the same skillset would easily be able to create scenes for L&P. Even if it was "only" the scene creation/rendering for 2 of the 10 updates for PD13, that would already be huge in terms of time savings.

And I agree, to me it doesn't make much sense to wait out until next year to contact an artist, and the way this post on Patreon was written is just very vague in general. L&P will "try" to look for a skilled artist and "discuss" with them how to speed up the scene creation? Like..what? That sounds kinda weird to me, and the rest of this post makes it even harder for me to believe that he's actually gonna try to find anyone to help developing his game.

He said it a long time ago and nothing came out of it. Hell, he even mentioned it a couple months ago in this here thread, and if I remember correctly, he also said that there's apparently nobody up for the task. But now, all of a sudden, he's gonna "try" and look for a skilled artist? Bogus.

I personally won't believe it before I see it. But hey, I heard wonders do happen every ~2000 years or so.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
She has already accepted this
We can't know if they wouldn't have accepted this, primarily because Sam wouldn't have asked permission
As for the scene with Nat, there are two possibilities: either L&P didn't want to repeat the scene when someone interrupts the action(Murray), or Nat didn't want to overdo it in the first more serious scene with Sophia. Nat had already done too much.
If Nat had continued, Sophia didn't seem capable of saying no :sneaky:
Again the play with her breasts at this point is because she is lost in the kiss. She is too lost to care. To suck her somewhere else would require breaking this pleasure and this gives her time to think.

We can truly never say what would have happened but things are as they stand and Sophia was not happy about what he did to the point where she regrets even allowing anything.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It won't be a music lesson that is for certain. And I don't think they will go anywhere in his car after what he did last time. I believe it will be a conversation at Sophia's house. Probably everyone will be out somewhere. Just Sophia alone and that's when Sam comes just like he always does when she's alone.
And it will be the first time she is sober with him. Damn! Reading this makes me think she's an alcoholic. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Again the play with her breasts at this point is because she is lost in the kiss. She is too lost to care. To suck her somewhere else would require breaking this pleasure and this gives her time to think.

We can truly never say what would have happened but things are as they stand and Sophia was not happy about what he did to the point where she regrets even allowing anything.
Once she let him touch and play with her boobs it's "conquered land". Auf Wiedersehen, Adios, ByeBye :ROFLMAO:
A little movement and his lips would have plugged into her nipples. No time to say no :ROFLMAO:

PS. Baby, next time control yourself :ROFLMAO:

And another thing, L&P didn't give you the opportunity to remove Sam's hand.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
No, you are not mistaken, he said.
Moreover, I know that he has been making attempts to cooperate with different people for a long time.
But that doesn't change the fact that it's not easy, which is what I talk about all the time.
It is not impossible, but it is difficult, especially given the attitude of L&P towards their project. But I do not consider myself entitled to reproach him, since everyone is free to manage his project at his own discretion.
And that is a fine decision for you. What do you think of the car manufacturer who makes a bad product. You buy it, seems good, and then the vehicle is in the shop more than you in the vehicle. Do you think that gives you the entitlement to say the car manufacturer needs to fix something. Next you find out there are lots of people with the same issue. See the parallel. L&P makes a beautiful car. Then you drive it and it is in the shop more than you are driving it. If he were a car manufacturer he would be in deep doodoo.:cool:

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
Once she let him touch and play with her boobs it's "conquered land". Auf Wiedersehen, Adios, ByeBye :ROFLMAO:
A little movement and his lips would have plugged into her nipples. No time to say no :ROFLMAO:

PS. Baby, next time control yourself :ROFLMAO:

And another thing, L&P didn't give you the opportunity to remove Sam's hand.
The barrier is broken, these guys are next, whether you want it or not :HideThePain:
Day19_8_90_Sophia_asks_Philip_if_hed_like_to_serve_as_model-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have a question, and I could be completely wrong, so correct me if I am.

The purpose of switching from 1/3 day updates to per-event updates was to provide faster updates. But If I'm not wrong, the 1/3 day updates consisted of three events, and the updates took about 5 months. Considering that we'll now be getting an update not before 2 months, which makes 6+ months for 3 events, hasn't the development cycle slowed down instead of accelerating?
TADA! you get a case of dehydrated water! Or as the range controllers in the UK say Delta Hotel!

Reactions: Old Dog

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The goal was to reduce the waiting time for updates.
Of course, this does not negate the aspirations to speed up development! But at the moment it is in complete collapse. This is not a catastrophe yet, but there is little good. The current pace cannot provide an acceptable timeline for the development of the entire game. Therefore, many, not without reason, fear that the game will not be completed, it will simply be abandoned.
True That!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
IMO, she didn't accept because of Liam's presence. Sam didn't do something extra, instead of his hand he put his lips. Let's point out the reason for Sophia's anger: Sam put her in danger, not because Sam touched/kissed her.

And here we come to the hot point, Sophia wants to stop because of the danger of being discovered and not because of her outright refusal to have a lover.
I think it was both. But I saw the weight of her anger more on the side because she was almost caught. The guilty conscience didn't seem real. Now L&P Sophia has not given a long inner monologue so that this impression can be wrong. Perhaps we will learn more about Sophia's sensitivities at the next Sam event.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
And I agree, to me it doesn't make much sense to wait out until next year to contact an artist, and the way this post on Patreon was written is just very vague in general. L&P will "try" to look for a skilled artist and "discuss" with them how to speed up the scene creation? Like..what? That sounds kinda weird to me, and the rest of this post makes it even harder for me to believe that he's actually gonna try to find anyone to help developing his game.

He said it a long time ago and nothing came out of it. Hell, he even mentioned it a couple months ago in this here thread, and if I remember correctly, he also said that there's apparently nobody up for the task. But now, all of a sudden, he's gonna "try" and look for a skilled artist? Bogus.

I personally won't believe it before I see it. But hey, I heard wonders do happen every ~2000 years or so.
I saw his comments on Pateron a little differently. The tone of his comments felt more desperate to me, and not the brushoff or lie that they have been before. I don't think the end result will be any different, I don't think anything will change and I don't think L&P is too serious, but I think L&P's motivation was different this time. He sounded like someone who, for the first time, was admitting that his development practices aren't sustainable. If he's being honest with himself, I think he knows that this game can't be completed at its current pace. Some of you are more jaded than I am because I really do think he wants to complete the game, but I think he's incapable of making the changes necessary so the game can be finished.

Without substantial changes, I have a really difficult time seeing this game making it to Playable Day 15. We'll get through PD 13, and I think we'll get into PD 14, but by then it will likely be late 2023/early 2024. But by then I don't think L&P will have the energy left to continue.

It's frustrating to see both AWAM and JOHN sputtering/collapsing at the same time.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
And I think the discussion between them, Sam and Sophia, will hit this sore point early on, Sophia will tell him that he needs to stop because someone might find out about them. And the way I see it, Sam will promise her that nothing will get out and that he will never put her in danger again, and their meetings will take place where they can't be found out.
Right, Sam is going to pick up Sophia at this point.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
You only picked one of the points I made regarding why Sam was able to do what he did. Alcohol. Ignoring factors like she has been on edge for so long, constantly been teased, her body must be longing for such pleasurable intimate touches. It is not a coincidence that she hardly is able to get any relief on any route. L&P is doing this intentionally so it plays a factor. Plus Sophia was able to stay to keep her control until she actually locked lips. A kiss is supposed to feel good, melt you down. And while in the moment she gave in. If you think that a kiss does not have any effect and one can easily just stop it then you have the choice of stopping it. Personally I believe it does have a strong effect.

You are using the same logic that I hate most. That one character did this much last time but was able to achieve this much the next time. The situation matters to me. There has been enough build-up on the Sam route and nothing short of a kiss was ever going to be accepted. The rest of the things that happen as I said weren't part of what Sophia wanted.

Alcohol was there in the Aiden event too. But there not a single dialogue emphasizes that what is happening is happening because of alcohol. In the Sam event there is clear Statement that Alcohol is playing a factor. They are two different things.

Liam or anyone couldn't just stand right infront of Sophia out of nowhere. No matter who enters the house. He or she will have to turn on the lights first, which is an immediate indicator which was also used. Neil and Amber weren't home either I believe. And even if they make an appearance how many parents to you know who peep of over high walls of their neighborhood to look for their son without even calling out his name first to check if he is nearby.

I too would wish alcohol is reduced as a factor and only comes into play for scenes where it actually makes sense. Not for plot convenience.
I agree that alcohol was a factor with Sam & Sophia in the hot tub, but the difference this time was that Sophia was already drinking champagne before Sam joined her

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes