hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Maybe I'm wrong, but I got the impression that AWAM won't have this.
I oppose it! But we both will never be able to decide this bet because it comes so late in the game that it's not even worth speculating about. And I think if there will be such content then only as DLC.

Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I still remember how everyone here wondered what Aiden's task would be, and as a result, one user really guessed that there would be posing in front of the students in the house, and she would be drawn, I'm still in shock. Either he communicated with Lust and Passion, or he is the god of spoilers. :D
No, it was deduction and an incredible amount of luck.

Reactions: nexer

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I saw his comments on Pateron a little differently. The tone of his comments felt more desperate to me, and not the brushoff or lie that they have been before. I don't think the end result will be any different, I don't think anything will change and I don't think L&P is too serious, but I think L&P's motivation was different this time. He sounded like someone who, for the first time, was admitting that his development practices aren't sustainable. If he's being honest with himself, I think he knows that this game can't be completed at its current pace. Some of you are more jaded than I am because I really do think he wants to complete the game, but I think he's incapable of making the changes necessary so the game can be finished.

Without substantial changes, I have a really difficult time seeing this game making it to Playable Day 15. We'll get through PD 13, and I think we'll get into PD 14, but by then it will likely be late 2023/early 2024. But by then I don't think L&P will have the energy left to continue.

It's frustrating to see both AWAM and JOHN sputtering/collapsing at the same time.
And so true. I think your analysis, though based more on experience/gut feeling it seems, is probably fairly accurate. At what point does the technology and styles available exceed his current presentation and make him an also ran artist. That must figure into this, and his, consideration.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
AHAHAHAHA
man at this point can anyone defend this?

every time he changes something and shows some minimal faster pace, he starts delaying it for some bs reason and finds a way of going into an even slower pace

L&P is going on vacation, again, after saying he wouldn't have time off until March.
Keep paying him, dont forget it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Wait a second...so he is just now building a 2nd PC? He should've done that a couple years ago.

As far as "special" plan and "special" devs. I'm dismissing voice actors, those are way too expensive , especially considering the amount of text in the game.

So, my guess is he is adding animations.

Reasons

- "special" implies.. well special. Something he can't do himself.
- "special devs" could mean animator
- He bought a 2nd PC to render the animations the animator will make for him
- He specifically mentions things getting "hotter". To me, that implies sexual content. Animations = Sexual content.

Either that, or he finally found someone to help with the art. Same as above, but he'll just render the art the other person made for him instead of animations.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Wait a second...so he is just now building a 2nd PC? He should've done that a couple years ago.

As far as "special" plan and "special" devs. I'm dismissing voice actors, those are way too expensive , especially considering the amount of text in the game.

So, my guess is he is adding animations.

Reasons

- "special" implies.. well special. Something he can't do himself.
- "special devs" could mean animator
- He bought a 2nd PC to render the animations the animator will make for him
- He specifically mentions things getting "hotter". To me, that implies sexual content. Animations = Sexual content.

Either that, or he finally found someone to help with the art. Same as above, but he'll just render the art the other person made for him instead of animations.
He's bullshitting everyone that's what it is. If it's animations that is no reason for the development to stop at some point because he can just add them in a patch later when the supposed "special dev" is done doing the animations.

Unfortunately this dude will most likely get his game brought down by disgruntled patrons. I give it one more disappointing update before they pull the plug on him.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes