armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wel if you read his patreon description, you would know that from the very beginning he has taken into consideration the position of the sun with respect to the time of the day, where the shadows should fall based on that, the environment in general is important to him.
And if you really compare them to the environments of other games you can clearly see how engaging or lifelike the environments are in this game.
I am not sure that the lighting and environments are way more important than what will happen in the game and should be wasted so much efforts to make them just like real life.
I know he wants to make the game as real as possible.But that goes through the window long time ago.Just take the last day.
We have some events that are straight up fantasy.
At least some other games are using pills,magic,paranormal etc to make some sense.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I am not sure that the lighting and environments are way more important than what will happen in the game and should be wasted so much efforts to make them just like real life.
I know he wants to make the game as real as possible.But that goes through the window long time ago.Just take the last day.
At least some other games are using pills,magic,paranormal etc to make some sense.
Do you wish for such rape scenarios? I only ask because the "stylistic devices" you mention for a realistic story imply that.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I have a slightly different opinion. To modify (raise it, lower it, ... ) a skirt to one's taste takes a lot of work in DAZ, but if you export everything to Blender and make a clothes simulation/modify ... you waste less time.
This is only true if he knows blender and has a lot of experience. Cloth simulation can require a lot of fussing and fidgeting with the settings.

The fact that he’s asking for help with the Daz to blender script and diffeomorphic script is troubling. Never mind he’ll have to re-apply some of the materials because they don’t always scale correctly to the generated UV maps.

Specifically for the skirt in the teaser, simulation would only help if he first was able to modify the mesh to lift it first and then let it drape. It’s supposed to be tight, right? Better off using a shrinkwrap modifier, applying it and then tweaking the mesh with proportional editing (sculpting tools seems way overkill).

• Wow
Reactions: xxxorro

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
If you think they are fantasy like sure. I am not going to convince you to anything contrary. I didn't think they were totally unrealistic. Except for the 2nd side job which was poorly executed nothing else really bothered me.
Those environments that you consider useless, makes everything far more engaging for me.

I am confident of the fact that without the kind of setup including the lighting that he put together, there is no way the Nathalie event from the last update would look as fantastic and be as erotic as it was, neither would the Art class event be how good it is.

The things that most people here ask him not to focus on are mostly the things that actually differentiate this game from the rest and make it as good as it is. They think that since others don't do it, L&P shouldn't either, not realising that in this way there are basically saying, drop the quality and make it just like any other generic game.

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
spoilers alert, this post is about priority list and story possibilities and missed opportunities
Greetings,

first of all i want to send my regards to this game developers for such an amazing game except for some story aspects which i will mention later, hopefully they stumble upon this by accident.

who ever wrote the dialogues except for Dylan character is a master of the erotic fiction and i think they can write a good erotic novel someday
this game is unique that you find yourself so immersed in its world, and even so this is my 8th adult game that i played overall it's so refreshing that MC is a woman unlike other games.

now to the juicy stuff, Sophia is a compelling character so far, a sexually repressed devoted wife and mother which due to recent circumstances find herself on a path to sexual awakening and self discovery.

the way i approached the narrative so far is to be in control of every situation as best as possible except for Aiden storyline which is important to the narrative

first here is my priority list

1. Patricia

sexually liberated & there is something about her so seductive and intriguing that made her my fav and even willing to
sacrifice every other story aspect for her

2. Sam

what can i say rather than bravo, perfectly written character and fit Sophia arc to a tea OMG, the dreamer that awake her teenage dreams and buried emotions

3. Alyssa

soccer Mom friend, she's so alluring and sassy and her eyes makes you feel lighter and lose yourself in them

4. Ellie

a beautiful journey of sexual discovery with her virgin daughter

5. Mr. Gibbs & Mr. Herman

since in her teenage years she was attracted to her older teacher, she needs a fatherly figure in her life like a sugar daddy, but sadly the writer turned them into potentially fuck props (i will talk about it below)

6. Nathalie

the sexy dominant Französisch college maid (read below for the perfect storyline i have in my mind for her)

7. Emma

she's all that but with small tits, wasted opportunity for some school cougar action

8. Vicky and Deshawn

the hot college wild open couple

9.zac

a student with a crush on his hot teacher, nothing new

10.zara

the sexy lesbian masseuse, maybe they'll include her later

11. postman (i have a storyline in my head also for him below}

12. everybody else

13. Aiden

talking about him bellow

14. Dylan

the most obnoxious creep there is, he's is the weakest and most contradictory part of the story

now to discuss my opinion and suggestions on the game so far,

i'm glad that this isn't just some mindless fuck game, but rather a narrative driven one, except of what i feel it's maybe starting to creep up after the Cathy visit at the end, the game is in development for 4 years, it took me 8 hrs until i saw a tit and Sophia still didn't have orgasm even with pants on, i'm more than fine with that if the story stayed consistent throughout.

but it's understandable that maybe the developers got bored and start to comprise on the story department and caved in to what his top patrons wants

here's some examples,
first, like i said i took this game very seriously as a story first so i wanted my Sophia to try to be in some control of every situation as best as possible and i thought every action has its consequences sometimes but sadly not the case,

on the school front i let the principal touch her ass to hold it against him if the need arise, i didn't shower in school to not allow the janitor to have the upper hand and became his sex slave (i don't know if the developers will ever follow up on that) and blew out that smug history teacher for the same reasons but accept Aiden deal because Sophie will do anything for her son and want to help her good friend Alyssa (high on the priority list) except when it comes to performing any sexual activity with that prick so during 3rd task as soon as Ares groped her hard i knew right away what's going on but it's too late at that point he gets slapped but he marked her (I Swear i felt disgusted & used like Cheap Whore that's how much i was involved emotionally) and she will not get the chance to know who that was until she get all filthy, so i reload and stayed in Hellen dress.

please for the of god be smart developers, there's so much possibilities with Aiden storyline:

1 Revenge route ( by maybe task 8 when it's too much have some hard evidence against him or some leverage against his lawyer uncle by some side jobs)

2 complete all the tasks and be done with him

3 Redemption route (while performing the tasks steadily unless it's not involve any sexual acts with him which is seems like where the developers are heading sadly *which i personally hate* Sophie begins to discover how broken he's but he also has a gentle side trying to mask and he start to develop genuine feelings for her and she star to warmup to him and want to save him) but i think this seems to be far fetched

4 if the developers keeps on showing him as a heartless bastard like they're heading now then for me fuck Dylan & Zac i will ship them to boarding school an be done with it

introducing the mob as they did proved to be completely pointless, so much wasted opportunities on the developers part regarding that storyline, personally i was so ecstatic when this part started but at the end disappointed

here's how the mop storyline should've played out IMHO:
after the indebted to the mafia the tension and the pressure rise in the parker household Sophia has to find a 3rd part time job and Liam has to work extra hours to come with the money or they'll lose the house for real but then the don later offer them a solution which is to play the whore for the his sadistic brother and after he ask her to describe her bra and she answered him he tells her to show it to him but her husband there and she wouldn't comply because of her morals and not wanting to piss her husband by turning him into a cuckold the true monster comes out he hung up the phone on her and start to make threats so the don later calls her that if they didn't pay in time they'll be serious consequences and his brother from prison send someone to watch the house and harasses them because this what will happen if you fuck with the mafia and nothing should be easy about dealing with them) (i have a perfect solution for that in a bit)

instead this's how the developers played it out (so disappointed)
when the brother ask to show the bra i refused because Liam was there and even if he wasn't i wouldn't because nothing that simple with them even if the don is a man of his word, so since the last update i received a call from the don that everything is good and dandy (fuck) and maybe they'll introduce the don later as just sex prop

for the mob problem & the debt on the house i have the perfect solution and here were Mr. Gibbs & Mr. Herman comes to play
the first two working days with them i was so disappointed of how they were handled brushed them on side with two short summaries instead of having a serious intellectual conversations filled with wets with Sophie bridging the gap between two different generation to bring them closer to her but the developers redeemed themselves with the third visit so after awhile wen they became very close and intimate and within a weak of the ultimatum to either pay or lose the house here comes the perfect sugar daddy storyline: she'll go to visit them for work or they'll arrange a leave like trip or something at this point she became very close with them and already performing sexual acts before or having sex with the first time and after intimate amazing sex with them she breaks down crying so the try to comfort her and know why then she pours her heart out and tell them about the mob problem so they ask her why they didn't tell them about this earlier she told them that she wouldn't burden them and since one of them is ex navy he doesn't have the money (i don't remembered which one was of the two) but the other one either knows the don or come from old money the they'll comfort her and here comes the romance talk of who for the navy seal she reminded him of that special knight on the beach and for the other who she remind him of his wife and who before her they had nothing going for them and she fan the old flames so he put her arms her and tell her to not worry come to the hospital tomorrow and all will be alright, so the next day when she comes she set with her lawyer and just imagine if it also Aiden uncle *the possibilities there* and a check is ready and he reveals to her that he already altered his will to leave her money....... (my heart is melting from this prospect) instead of having them wasted as sex props

for Nathalie the version i have in mind for her that she is surrounded by secrets and mysteries and will play a part in disrupting the Parkers household like the movie CHLOE which is the perfect blueprint for an amazing story they can adapt parts of it and with a little sprinkles added so it's not a complete rip-off

for Amber & Neil they only appeared twice i don't know what the developer have in mind for them later but there is an interesting story that night with the football game if you go all out filthy, but for me so even though it will be better to let him try to rip the bra to hold it against him later to help if she got caught with Sam as leverage but i feel as if the developers doesn't focus on that so far who knows what will happen

postman either a stalker or a serial killer

Emma they wasted her so far so i didn't bother to introduce her to Dylan but since Sophia has keys i was hoping for some hot cougar school action

the biggest disappointment of this entire game is the Dylan character, considering they mentioned that he didn't know who to speak to girls and doesn't instead of portraying him as they remind you so many time and portraying him as shy kid with anxiety he's the biggest pervert creep and he got on my nerves so much that i considered shipping him to boarding school or ship him with Emma and be done with him especially that beach scene Yikes but i left him around to see the end of Aiden storyline

i don't remembered what day was it but even though Alyssa is high on my priority list i had to sacrifice her for Patricia sake i feel every point is important with her because you can't have both either one of them you can stay with Ellie and Julia and have Patricia and continue both stories simultaneously or chose half Alyssa half Patricia which is pointless if you refuse to stay in the dress or you can have Zac and refuse the dress which ends Alyssa but you can meet with Patricia which is a bummer i was hoping since you can play on both fronts with Ellie and Patricia you can also have Alyssa and Patricia full scenario

so as far my full priority list everything good at school i have leverage on the principal for having touch Sophia ass neither the History teacher or the janitor have a thing on me, full points with Patricia and Sam, Ellie, the two old guys, Nathalie, Vicky and Deshawn, ducking Dylan even though i can't stand him, performs all the tasks for Aiden but stopped on the Hellen part, blew it with Alyssa and Zac for Patricia sake, no Emma because of motherfucking Dylan

finally Liam and that fucking ending at Cathy house, i didn't forgave him completely when giving that option when he wanted to have sex i blew him because he didn't deserve it, i thought the storyline with the debt was going somewhere but proved to be pointless, when i got control of him at the wedding i had him staring at Cathy tit because it's a normal reaction for most men at that point

i can understand that after 4 years the developers won't have the same drive as before and will most likely prefers to appease their patrons rather than stick to fulfilling narrative but give me a break with that ending so far, all this time i thought Liam was cheating on Sophia behind her back and still do but they never gave any hints of it except maybe with the daughters of his boss and the lingerie shop, and now he's going full swinger mode, and imagine after all this time Sophia didn't show her pussy, never have have orgasm and the first sex she will ever have will be with supposedly her best friend which appears only twice and utter but two sentences in her husband presence which is she terrifies of him finding out about her foreplay not moments ago and that he'll kill her and Sam!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm of afraid of what's to come and developers losing sight of what's important
and turns into a big orgies party

please for give me for this essay i wrote but this is how much i care about this game and if it's not only patron's game i would've bought it already and will do once completed
Cheers
Bro Hatsoff to u r patients and typing....(y)

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Bro Hatsoff to u r patients and typing....(y)
because that ending triggered me to no end i felt gutted and betrayed after investing 2 days with this shit, and i've pretty good feeling where they're heading with the story favoring cheap sex props over narrative which somewhat understandable for a 4 years old game, but still though

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This is only true if he knows blender and has a lot of experience. Cloth simulation can require a lot of fussing and fidgeting with the settings.

The fact that he’s asking for help with the Daz to blender script and diffeomorphic script is troubling. Never mind he’ll have to re-apply some of the materials because they don’t always scale correctly to the generated UV maps.

Specifically for the skirt in the teaser, simulation would only help if he first was able to modify the mesh to lift it first and then let it drape. It’s supposed to be tight, right? Better off using a shrinkwrap modifier, applying it and then tweaking the mesh with proportional editing (sculpting tools seems way overkill).
Not so hard to adjust
1641578177300.png 1641578184274.png

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Progress Report Ver. 0.155. :cool:(y)

65% - 65%
0% - 0%

View attachment 1584807
now it,s at least january 21st. sabertooth you still believe in january 26th for the update. hang on for another 3 weeks on the 26th.he needed about 5,5 months for a third. now 1 tenth of about 3 months . so for a third about 10 months .

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I was referring to the tight skirt in the teaser. Cloth simulation wouldn’t make a lot of sense for the tight fit and that pose. For looser fitting garments, sure.

And, to be fair, diffeomorphic is a bit complicated, or at least, involves a lot of meticulous steps.
Right, but for a tight skirt we can use other modifiers, like deform. Select part of the skirt and treat it like a surface and a selected edge as a pivot.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Have you played the game? The main action of the plot takes place as a result of blackmail.
We will not engage in moralizing, this is just a game and the main character is a set of pixels, but it is better to see once than hear 100 times, it is better to touch once than to see 100 times, and it is better to think 100 times before saying something like that ...
Then one of the active participants answered me that the main heroine has a great selfish beginning, since she puts her life at such a risk, indulging in Aiden's blackmail. So far, all her actions are explained by the author from the point of view of absolute altruism, stupidity and lack of will. Let's not take offense at each other because of such trifles as program code, and it doesn't depend on us what this set of pixels will do.
The main plot of the story isn't blackmail. I play the game fine telling both Aiden and Bennett to fuck off right from Sophia's first opportunity.

The main plot of Dylan's route is blackmail, sure, but you don't need to play his route. I play Ellie and Patricia's routes completely without any blackmail whatsoever

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
The main plot of the story isn't blackmail. I play the game fine telling both Aiden and Bennett to fuck off right from Sophia's first opportunity.

The main plot of Dylan's route is blackmail, sure, but you don't need to play his route. I play Ellie and Patricia's routes completely without any blackmail whatsoever
Alyssa and zack too :cry:.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019

For now the blackmail is needed to play the Dylan route but it's not the main theme,I told Bennett fuck off and I'm telling Aiden when I get the option.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes