Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Did I miss something?
Where did he mention that he got more help than just the Blender person?
And from the sounds of it the Blender person makes something extra for the game and won't help with the development speed.

Reactions: momojean and Jude6

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think the bonus scene might be Bennett having sex with a student.
That Sophia has observed or heard something here seems to me also. In my earlier post I wrote that it was nothing sexual, but it could just as well be that Sophia observed someone sexually harassing a student. Or, for example, overhearing a conversation between the principal and Aiden. I just don't believe in Bennett.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well, the teaser was intriguing but I won't speculate about it. There are so many possibilities, several of which have already been referred to. We're used to seeing Sophia's nipples looking like "chapel hat pegs" & through a blouse with no bra it's possible, even probable but there's no way they'd be visible through that kind of jacket, which also has the "boob pocket" thing going on. Are the renders becoming less realistic & the quality lower to tie in with the increase in time between updates? That's a real question.

Just thought I'd try a post to see what happens after a week of not commenting. As you can see, whether you like the content or not, it's definitely on topic. Now I wait to see if it gets deleted & what the reason might be this time, when & if it happens, 1,2,3....
The discussion here about the visibility of nipples under several layers of fabric serves in my opinion anyway only as a pretext. Some members only use it as a pretext to point out the mistakes and lies of L&P again and again. They find as much pleasure in this as they do in playing the game.
I, on the other hand, don't really care about such trifles, the story is important for me and the representation of the face in the respective situations, because the most realistic expression of a face for me transport the emotions that the character should feel. But, I find that, as so often in such games, a woman is over-sexualized by the visibility of the nipples. And that with a protagonist where this is not necessary at all, but rather looks ugly. It's like their criticism of Sophia's too big breasts.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
But, I find that, as so often in such games, a woman is over-sexualized by the visibility of the nipples. And that with a protagonist where this is not necessary at all, but rather looks ugly. It's like their criticism of Sophia's too big breasts.
This is true. All I'm going to say is that I criticise (& in the past at some length), because of concern for the integrity of the game but also for aesthetic reasons.

Reactions: xxxorro

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Stubbornness! In my few conversations with him that was clearly evident. He is a talented artist. His attitude is his undoing! Not created here is his internal theme. If he does not come up with the idea it is unacceptable. Why he is currently interested in getting assistance is a curious question. I believe it is that he is recognizing his own burnout and that the story is getting too complex to keep track of himself. I am currently getting pessimistic and suspect this PD may not be finished at the current rate. 1 PD and a rate that is looking at up to 30 months. Yeah, not good!
Much of what you say is true. I pulled away from AWAM some time ago, having been an existing patron, because of L&P's arrogant and uncompromising attitude toward a number of patrons. These were fee paying patrons who had been loyal, engaging and had offered articulate and intelligent contributions. It showed a level of contempt I found unacceptable. This I believe has changed to an extent for the better.
To balance this out I also believe one has to make certain allowances for artists who immerse themselves in creative processes. We don't like it, worse still do not understand it, but artists and writers can and do commonly behave like this. Sometimes it is beyond their free will, particularly if pressure is put on them to create and force deadlines to please others. Whether we like or appreciate this or not, an "artistic temperament" is not unusual and well documented. Unfortunately it's rarely understood or accepted by those outside this process.
I'm not making excuses for L&P. Indeed I voted out myself, but recognising L&P's undeniable talent I also knew I'd return to the fold, so here I am. And so, presumably is everyone who contributes to this forum.
In short, L&P is making a product that people want, and even with the frustration of unreliable deadlines people keep coming back. My instinctive feeling tells me L&P is trying to address these issues and more, but is continually thwarted by distractions of expanding story lines of his own doing, while trying to appease his patrons. In other words, during the increasing success of this game he's lost a sense of control. This could easily be resolved if he,
a) delegated out more, b) listened more to the concerns of his patrons, c) focussed AWAM more to its original script.
To understand an artist isn't easy and requires an enormous degree of patience. Try to change L&P's strive for perfection would be fruitless and counter-productive. None of us want to lose this great game, but to keep talking and sharing opinions, maintaining a level of understanding and hoping L&P will listen and respond is something we all can do.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
0 percent again over the weekend. it delayed again. saberetooth someone asked you about the date 26 january soyou said so.
  • I am tired of telling you I have not given any date on this thread.
  • I am tired of telling you don't drag me in your impatience every single time.
  • I am tired of telling you L&P has not given any exact date of release for the update himself.
Finally to make it clear one last time. That 26 Jan date was mentioned here by darji . And this is his PERSONAL ASSUMPTION not a date given by L&P or me.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I think the bonus scene might be Bennett having sex with a student.
I hope not. Most female protag games already have the "oh look 2 people having sex I must masturbate in the middle of this <insert public place> right now".

It's even overused within AWAM. The neighbours, the dude+gf in the sauna etc.. Enough please

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I hope not. Most female protag games already have the "oh look 2 people having sex I must masturbate in the middle of this <insert public place> right now".

It's even overused within AWAM. The neighbours, the dude+gf in the sauna etc.. Enough please
Aiden/Jen or Bennett/Janitor/princeipal or over hearing one of her students talking about her shows in the classrooms

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Stubbornness! In my few conversations with him that was clearly evident. He is a talented artist. His attitude is his undoing! Not created here is his internal theme. If he does not come up with the idea it is unacceptable. Why he is currently interested in getting assistance is a curious question. I believe it is that he is recognizing his own burnout and that the story is getting too complex to keep track of himself. I am currently getting pessimistic and suspect this PD may not be finished at the current rate. 1 PD and a rate that is looking at up to 30 months. Yeah, not good!
Which is what I've been saying for a while now. It's clear what's going on. Between his delays and the looming patreon TOS thing..

Reactions: Alley_Cat

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Yes, you are absolutely right! Friends! There could be anyone around the corner... Wait, where are the showers? or someone is changing there, or vice versa.... with a big, big cock! ha-haaaa..... And Sofia!, the temptation immediately takes hold! so-as she is already on edge, and her pussy is all wet, a thin trickle flows down her thighs ..... The finale, come up with it yourself! ;):coffee::WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: SubtleHustle
Aug 27, 2018
I think this time we will have some scenes of lesbianism, teasing games between women, not sex.

I would like to see the protagonist more often with the janitor. In the same way that Jessica (JOHN) interacts well with the gentleman at the newsstand. I think she will get along with the seniors at the center.

In the future, who knows, maybe she'll do shows on the internet, wearing a mask, of course, but freeing herself.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I personally don't think the scene has anything to do with the 4th task, in which case something brings Sophia there?
Now, is the scene going the Aiden or Morello route?
If it's Morello it's possible she's looking for Dylan to tell him.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes