Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
(EDIT: I didn't realize how far behind the conversation I was .... Oh well.)
Thanks for sharing. Could you maybe please share it in better quality.

Now this is a speculation but her expression more or less feels like she stumbled upon something and is looking at it intently to understand what's going on.

Also this a new location of the school. It looks like the sports area, There are also lockers there. But primarily I base it of my gut feeling that this a place related to sports.
I agree, my first thought was this was related to her teaching the gym class, and maybe she overheard students talking about her.
Whether or not sports are involved, this image does not evidence that. This looks like a very typical American high school hallway (see this Daz asset for what I think is the actual asset used) and not at all like a typical American high school lockerroom associated with the gymnasium or sports activities.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
  • Sad
Reactions: Talcum Powder

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Agreed.

We know that he renders as he writes, so multiple preview renders from the same scene will usually be in chronological order - and doing whole scenes in order would make continuity easier to maintain too.

The only exception to this (I'm guessing) would be scenes that re-visit the same location without the time of day passing, 'Jogging with Dylan' would be a good example - renders for 'Stretching in front of the house before' and 'Returning to the house after' could all be done at once to avoid having to set the location and lighting all over again.
I could be wrong, I know next to nothing about 3d modelling - don't think I am though, the preview render with Sophia & Dylan returning to the house to see Natalie was posted while he still had a decent percent of renders left to go for that update.

So the new preview is likely either from the very end of the Aiden event or early into the Bonus event.
My Money's on it being the lead in to the bonus event - honestly I'm hoping for another appearance from the Janitor.
Maybe I'm being over-protective, but can't help feeling the janitor's a little too big for our Sophia?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
The hostility in your message once again, shows who the problem is. I said an absolute neutral statement with a neutral tone. Whatever.....

Just today you mentioned even fan artists can get these things right, and that's when I had gone to look at those fan arts. None of them got that perfect.
Is it possible to get that perfectly right, I don't know, no one has done it. Secondly if it is possible then is it worth the effort.

Thirdly maybe he doesn't know how to do it. It was something we saw even in the bar performance dress. Not everyone knows everything. Maybe he knows but it is not working for him.

And finally to return to your hostility. You who says these things don't bother you are the one screaming about it the most on this thread. Pick a side. Don't speak both ways. Just in this very message you have said both things. I highlighted it for you.
I don't care about those details, I'm just surprised that people who say even the grass must look real now shrug their shoulders at these main character details.

There's no hostility in my messages, if you see it that way, the problem is in your head, not mine. All you want to do is to lure me into answering you so you can classify it as "trolling/kink shaming/wtv" so you can then report it.
I won't give you any more attention, you're going straight into my ignore list, as I don't think you'll ever say something that is worthwile reading.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Speaking of being behind, 40 days into this development cycle and it looks like he's now on pace for mid-February.

View attachment 1598155

I guess I know what Alyssa will be doing for another few weeks...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This really does look grim right now. And this graph doesn't even include the entire time from one update to another, which would add 2 more weeks to the development cycle as the previous release was on the 20th of November. Means that alltogether we're currently looking at almost 3 months for ~30% of the previous update's length and content. Or in other words, if this was still a 1/3rd of a PD update as before, it would take L&P around 9 months to complete it.

Let that sink in. 9 months for 1/3rd of a PD, or 27 months for a single playable day. That's 2 years and 3 months for a PD and over 40 years to complete the game.

I get that he's taken some time off for whatever he's working on (about a week), but he's also been working at "regular" pace (as can be seen in one of his Patreon messages ViperDonkey had posted earlier) in the beginning of this development cycle with around 5% progress per day. That would obviously shave some time off, but all in all this is just awful and it's seemingly getting worse and worse with every passing year.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
This really does look grim right now. And this graph doesn't even include the entire time from one update to another, which would add 2 more weeks to the development cycle as the previous release was on the 20th of November. Means that alltogether we're currently looking at almost 3 months for ~30% of the previous update's length and content. Or in other words, if this was still a 1/3rd of a PD update as before, it would take L&P around 9 months to complete it.

Let that sink in. 9 months for 1/3rd of a PD, or 27 months for a single playable day. That's 2 years and 3 months for a PD and over 40 years to complete the game.

I get that he's taken some time off for whatever he's working on (about a week), but he's also been working at "regular" pace (as can be seen in one of his Patreon messages ViperDonkey had posted earlier) in the beginning of this development cycle with around 5% progress per day. That would obviously shave some time off, but all in all this is just awful and it's seemingly getting worse and worse with every passing year.
Can't wait to see postprocessing going at the same % rate than last times but with way less renders. :ROFLMAO:

Jan 5, 2022
There's no hostility in my messages, if you see it that way, the problem is in your head, not mine.
You are active in this thread for nearly 1 - 1.5 years, I guess?
First you claimed something like L&P is a liar and you criticized his works. Then the members of this forum said the overly used dialogue "you have to be a patron if you wanna criticize". So you decided to become a patron and said the same thing just to prove that you were right. Then you shared the "whoops" teaser that the dev asked not to share since his patrons doesn't like to be wasting their money when all the things they get by paying are available in this forum for free. Then you also did the same thing before the release of the last update by sharing many teasers.

I mean, who spends money to prove that you are right to some strangers in the internet. You do all those things and expect people to believe that there is no hostility in your messages?
It so happens that I agree with many things that you say about the dev but you are one of the main reasons why this thread has so much toxicity.
I'm not asking you to not post any messages or don't express your indifference but don't act like a egocentric person. It doesn't matter whether you are right or wrong, but don't bully those who like the game.

The other day you quoted sabertooth's post and told him you weren't actually talking to him and today you are saying that sabertooth is trying to lure you into replying to him just so he can report your post. Wow.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes