nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well, Sophia is due for a revisit to the tan studio to remedy her tan lines (for a possible Morello photoshoot?), so expect some action with Zac there. But this too seems so long in the future, unless the progress of this multi-complex game is radically accelerated.
All we know is Sophia is clearly attracted to Zac, for good reason.
Last Friday Dylan played soccer with Zac. Maybe that's why Sophia is in a new environment.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1624381_1642425849982.png

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Maybe they will become co-conspirators; in the attempt to thwart Aiden, Zac gets closer to Sophia as has been suggested. I like it.

Reactions: Jude6

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Sophia thought about Tanning nude but then Zac told her that he thought that tan lines suited her
Yes, but if you remember Sophia appeared unconvinced about keeping the tan lines, at least gave that impression. I think Zac was so overwhelmed, he was simply buttering Sophia up.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
L&P itself has stated at some point that Zac will be involved in the Aiden blackmail. He just didn't say in what form. That can mean anything, as another victim, as Sophia's little helper in "need" or as the new mastermind when Aiden runs out of ideas.
In a chat with Sophia about the blackmail in Sophia's Livingroom, Alyssa said, "Otherwise, we do this my way!" So that could be a place where Zac could get involved, which could be the 2nd solution, which could be Alyssa's way to dump Aiden if the reader chooses to continue without taking the 1st solution, which should be Sophia's way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In a chat with Sophia about the blackmail in Sophia's Livingroom, Alyssa said, "Otherwise, we do this my way!" So that could be a place where Zac could get involved, which could be the 2nd solution, which could be Alyssa's way to dump Aiden if the reader chooses to continue without taking the 1st solution, which should be Sophia's way.

I have said for a very long time that Alyssa could also be the solution to the Aiden problem.
2nd time that I have agreed with nexer I need to lie down

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

You may be completely right, but I want to note that if we don't see an update in the near future, then you and I will read a huge variety of scenarios for a new arc in the game.
I also want to draw your attention to the fact that to a greater or lesser extent, the arc of Zack was previously indicated in the game. At the moment, L&P is talking about something completely new, which makes me think it's not about Zack.

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
You may be completely right, but I want to note that if we don't see an update in the near future, then you and I will read a huge variety of scenarios for a new arc in the game.
I also want to draw your attention to the fact that to a greater or lesser extent, the arc of Zack was previously indicated in the game. At the moment, L&P is talking about something completely new, which makes me think it's not about Zack.
Maybe some kind of school circle, with other characters, but which will somehow be involved in the task

Reactions: Bane71

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

The next update is special in different ways. Not just that it's the first update of Part 2, it will also have some changes plus a totally new branch for the future of the game!
Please don't add anymore branches to the game.We already have way too many.
Coach Sophia will be a DLC. He has explicitly said that he will not be doing the coach Sophia storyline anytime soon.
I doubt we will ever see a DLC for this game.Unless he is planning to deliver the DLC way before the main game.
Sure why not-let's release the bonus content for PD 20,way before the release of PD 15,for example.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Doesn't the Aiden task in this update supposed to have a way for Sophia to end his blackmail?

That could be what he means when he said "new branch".

He doesn't mean a literal new branch. Just an already planned branch, Sophia ending the blackmail, is going to start in this update. So he calls it new for the sake of hype building.

But if he does mean a literally new, as in unplanned, branch. Then I don't know what he's thinking. This current update cycle doesn't bode well for quicker releases, to say the least. Let alone adding more paths to the game.
It is a good question and yes it is hyping something. With his current production now lagging the last update, for about 1 quarter the product, it is not a good situation. As GingerSweetGirl said the second of 10 will be the actual proof. However, I would expect that, with his new assistants, the second of 10 must come out faster. If this is not true then I am done and I can see many others making similar decisions. The pile of lies will have gotten too high to climb.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Please don't add anymore branches to the game.We already have way too many.

I doubt we will ever see a DLC for this game.Unless he is planning to deliver the DLC way before the main game.
Sure why not-let's release the bonus content for PD 20,way before the release of PD 15,for example.
As I said before it will not be a newly "invented" branch but a path that has been planned for a long time and in some way will advance the story. We have more days ahead of us than behind us. L&P could fill that time with an endless fuckfest. I'm sure that would please most here, but it would also tire quickly and I personally would get bored. That's why the branch is necessary and I think it will also be cross-event and cross-person.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes