Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Janitor Clark is part of the school and we only have Aiden at the school. Until now. Which means, until new evidence, no Aiden, no janitor.
Alongside Aiden we have Andre. So I think Andre has an advantage over the janitor.
Darnell may be another option, but we still don't have events on the route with the soccer team.
And let's not forget about DeShawn.
So:
  • if Aiden: first Andre
  • no Aiden: DeShawn first/maybe Darnell if soccer team route will have events
Unfortunately, this is such a distant prospect that there is no desire to think about it. :(

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I see that lots of you talk about the slow progress of the game. I also understand that you are all huge fans of the game like me but you also have to calm down and accept that what is it. I am not paying a single coin to play this game and I dont see a reason for complaining even if the game is bad. If you are like me, you should step back and stop flaming the developer. If he decide to turn the page he will do it no matter what you are saying here. If you want your voice as a fan to be heard you should subscribe to his page and leave a comment there about your feelings. I dont see reason why you are still talking about the same shit over and over again here. Just leave a comment about the story, about your feelings after you played the game, or ask about some help. All other is just spamming of same topic over and over again. Next update will come when is ready, may be there is not going to be next update who knows. But dont tell me you never played other games like this one which got
abandoned.
Strictly speaking, what you say is true but first, just let me say, that I am completely calm, or to put it another way, my comments could be described in British slang as "sarky". That's not to say that I don't mean what I say but rather that they are not meant as a serious pirate critique of AWAM. That would take a full page on this thread, if not more, [& nobody wants that!], which would take a lot of reasoning & reflection.

There was a time, a few years back, when I fully intended to become a patron. RL issues came along & by the time things were relatively stable & I got back into the VN, AWAM's production rate had changed enough to give pause for thought. [I won't rehash my attitude to money, as it's been described on this thread before. I will say that I spent a huge chunk of my life with far too little of it......as in sell the jacket off your back to buy food...that type of little]. Since that time, the production rate has got a lot worse & even displays a pattern.

L&P has shown that he hates pirates & I can absolutely understand that, while not agreeing with or liking the fact. Much of what his critics on this thread have posted has consisted of thoughts & suggestions, which were well-meant. It's in our interest that the story keeps on going after all & yes, even improving. It's also the case that a lot of what's said is straightforward criticism of aspects of the VN disliked by various fans. This is standard with a creative work that has, by it's very nature & over-arching success, attracted attention in the public domain. Some of that attention, which may well translate into increased patron numbers, has undoubtedly come from this thread. What L&P gets from this thread, which we know he sometimes reads or ignores as he chooses, is "the oxygen of publicity."

I've played games like this which were abandoned, certainly. It's then simply a case of finding something else to play. That I've never invested as much time & interest in them as in AWAM's case is my choice but also a tribute to the rendering & writing skills of the Dev.

All that being said, it would be strange if there was no vocal criticism of the state of things as they exist at this time.

Last edited:

maikl@85

Oct 4, 2021
Привет,в начале игры София с сестрой дают ребятам номер телефона, а будет ли продолжение этой истории, как думаете?

Hello, at the beginning of the game, Sofia and her sister give the guys a phone number, but will there be a continuation of this story, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

maikl@85

Oct 4, 2021
Очень интересный тут фан клуб , выкладываете очень хорошие работы, это круто, я влюбился в эту игру, очень интересно развитие линии София в больнице и София часные уроки на дому.

Very interesting fan club here, post very good work, it's cool, I fell in love with this game, very interesting to the development of the Sofia line in the hospital and Sofia private lessons at home.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Привет,в начале игры София с сестрой дают ребятам номер телефона, а будет ли продолжение этой истории, как думаете?
Правило форума - общение на английском.
Что касается парней и музея, продолжение в следующий игровой день, у него №14, сейчас началась разработка дня №13, мы ожидает первое обновление событие утра, это задание Эйдена №4.

Forum rule - communication in English.

As for the guys and the museum, the continuation is on the next game day, it has #14, now the development of day #13 has begun, we are waiting for the first update of the event of the morning, this is Aiden's task #4.

Reactions: globsis

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Here is the latest information from L&P:

Just one question L&P, as this update will consist of three events and the "new thing" will be in the bonus scene, may we know the percentages of each event? or only even the percentage of the morello's event? Thanks!

I only can say that I'm at the end of the bonus event. But it doesn't depend all by me this time. After this event the rest should be done pretty quick

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Here is the latest information from L&P:

Just one question L&P, as this update will consist of three events and the "new thing" will be in the bonus scene, may we know the percentages of each event? or only even the percentage of the morello's event? Thanks!

I only can say that I'm at the end of the bonus event. But it doesn't depend all by me this time. After this event the rest should be done pretty quick
I hope the one helping L&P isn't the one complaining here about .... milking :ROFLMAO:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Reactions: Bane71

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I see that lots of you talk about the slow progress of the game. I also understand that you are all huge fans of the game like me but you also have to calm down and accept that what is it. I am not paying a single coin to play this game and I dont see a reason for complaining even if the game is bad. If you are like me, you should step back and stop flaming the developer. If he decide to turn the page he will do it no matter what you are saying here. If you want your voice as a fan to be heard you should subscribe to his page and leave a comment there about your feelings. I dont see reason why you are still talking about the same shit over and over again here. Just leave a comment about the story, about your feelings after you played the game, or ask about some help. All other is just spamming of same topic over and over again. Next update will come when is ready, may be there is not going to be next update who knows. But dont tell me you never played other games like this one which got
abandoned.
You are missing the whole point. We know that the longer and slower this VN goes the higher the likelihood of ABANDONMENT rises. If you actually like the game that must be significant. Do you really think he will complete this over the next 42 years? That is what you must consider. If you are 18 this will be done when you are 60. Think on that.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: kat777 and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes