armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The answer is all over this thread, and is discussed on every single page. If you're looking for a quick sex game where you can skip the dialog and get anything out of it, then you're playing the wrong game.
The problem is that even if he is looking for a slow sex game,he is also playing the wrong game.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I do think a choice will come between Benett/Aidan/Clark and maybe Morello storylines because a vast majority of it comes down as forced, and there should be a way to withdraw from it in the future. I definitely think the first "interracial" sex in this series is going to be with Clark, as I don't really see any other character that fits the bill. However with the pace of development (considering this game is a 4-5 year WIP and there's no real sex yet), I think there's going to be years more of buildup till its completed. Probably a 10-year project to see AWAM completed and we're only barely halfway there.

Now, the question is whether people will bother waiting all that time before the dev decides to stop giving them blueballs.
Bennett has already been sidelined & I wouldn't be surprised if he's never seen again, despite the fact that Sophia is meant to give him his answer, days, i.e. RL years from now. Morello & Clark don't really need to reappear & may not, or there could be a choice to pursue some line of activity with them, as has been hinted at. Only Aiden has a fully actionable storyline ongoing & those not wanting his prescence will supposedly get their chance to leave the blackmail behind in the next update.....so no task 5. This is what many fans want but not me. I was looking forward to the next task, until the "festival" began.

Last time I posted we were looking at a gap of 2.5 months between the last update & the estimated release of the one currently being pored over, now it's more like 3 months. Considering how much of AWAM's 'spark' has been lost, I can't even be bothered to calculate how many years that means until completion but it's some point in the mid 2040s. I know I'm not alone in thinking this is getting ludicrous & after 4 years am reaching a point where I wish L&P would either speed up, or just abandon the game, anything but the way things are now.

Pessimistic? Hardly, given that every action taken in order to hasten development, if statements are to be believed, has had an ever-increasing opposite effect. IF the Dev had an employer, he would be getting the, "We'd like to express our warmest appreciation of your innovative work but.....," talk by now. Please don't tell me that the patrons are the bosses, they're not, they're patrons & the Dev is fortunate to have such patient backers.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
not really my question tho. i asked is there gonna happen anything?
No, just blueballing & the constant hint of things to come & you'll have to wait months for each segment, to the extent that you'll forget who some of the characters are. If you want a fuckfest I recommend Anna Exciting Affection, or Fashion Business.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
not really my question tho. i asked is there gonna happen anything?
I take it you're not going to read the thread because the answer to your question was discussed literally 18 posts before your original post. No, there hasn't been any sex besides with Liam. No, don't expect any extramarital sex for many years. This is not the kind of game where you'll find enjoyment by skipping dialog. Calling this game a "slow burn" doesn't do it justice, it's glacially slow with moments of mild erotica.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
The only sex scene is with "Antonio." There could be a chance that she may form a "bond" with "Antonio." :unsure: :KEK:
Maybe I worded it wrong what I meant like the daughter is fit af and be such a waste if nothing happens
because the build up in the game is great compared to a lot of other games that it be the icing on the cake if yea get me.

Jul 28, 2017
The guys on Christmas break, I mean seriously he read some emails and has done nothing since, this 5% stuff is all up in the air, he can do progress reports but they mean nothing re actual output.

He takes 2 weeks break every time he completes an update, any calander holiday, needs to move, reads an email, puts a new part in his computer.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I do think a choice will come between Benett/Aidan/Clark and maybe Morello storylines because a vast majority of it comes down as forced, and there should be a way to withdraw from it in the future. I definitely think the first "interracial" sex in this series is going to be with Clark, as I don't really see any other character that fits the bill. However with the pace of development (considering this game is a 4-5 year WIP and there's no real sex yet), I think there's going to be years more of buildup till its completed. Probably a 10-year project to see AWAM completed and we're only barely halfway there.

Now, the question is whether people will bother waiting all that time before the dev decides to stop giving them blueballs.
BBC encounters more likely between Andre' (inevitable as he's Aiden's side-kick), and Darnell from the soccer team. Note, Darnell already expressed a keen interest in Sophia on first meeting which nearly started a fight between him and Dylan. Plus, L&P already indicated some kind of participation involving Darnell at some point in the game.
I just can't see Sophia having sex with the Janitor, if anything she seemed disgusted by him in the last encounter, but who knows? Must never underestimate the power of a Janitor, almost up there with a Principal. Janitors hold the keys and totally run the buildings (as Sophia has discovered). Has the power to close the school down if he chooses, or if someone upsets him enough.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017

what is the edge of clark?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Guys I have this in my watch list for a long time and only played first few patches.
So I am asking without complete spoilers does anything happen by now?
Is there any sex scenes minus the mother and father?
Well, there is Antonio...! Keep it in your watch list. That is about it. probably a few years at earliest.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
But there is 18 more PD,not 17.
No way to go back to 3-4 PD per year.Especially after splitting PD13 on 10 parts.Obviously he will need at least 1 month for each part.Otherwise we will have 9 parts,not 10.Or 8,or 7.And some parts for sure will take more than 1 month.I will say we should feel lucky if he menage to deliver all 10 parts of PD 13 this year.
18, so it is worse than my calculation. Thank you. I agree with you and am pretty sure I will not be around here much longer. Just not seeing the value.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
lol I was preparing a similar post but more to try to figure out Sophia's expression in the teaser :ROFLMAO:

Here are the times where she is either peeping or eavesdropping from behind a door or a corner:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMO, whatever is the context (aiden task, new branch / bonus storyline) the expression says she is witnessing something that is not really sexual in nature.
The description says "looming", so to me it is either the result of her task and the possible implications (e.g. the pictures of the paintings, something that she had to do...) or something that she was not supposed to see, which could give her leverage for example over Aiden or Bennet, or, worse, something that will endanger even more her position in the blackmail path, or a complete different event that starts the "totally new branch" (and there all the bets are open).
If its anything to gear Sophias corruption, maybe she watches Aiden feel up his
BBC encounters more likely between Andre' (inevitable as he's Aiden's side-kick), and Darnell from the soccer team. Note, Darnell already expressed a keen interest in Sophia on first meeting which nearly started a fight between him and Dylan. Plus, L&P already indicated some kind of participation involving Darnell at some point in the game.
I just can't see Sophia having sex with the Janitor, if anything she seemed disgusted by him in the last encounter, but who knows? Must never underestimate the power of a Janitor, almost up there with a Principal. Janitors hold the keys and totally run the buildings (as Sophia has discovered). Has the power to close the school down if he chooses, or if someone upsets him enough.
Don't forget Deshawn

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
No, just blueballing & the constant hint of things to come & you'll have to wait months for each segment, to the extent that you'll forget who some of the characters are. If you want a fuckfest I recommend Anna Exciting Affection, or Fashion Business.
Or Project Myriam. If it is alive she is after it. Although there is the Mummy scene so alive is not necessary.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ancienregimele
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes