GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I do think a choice will come between Benett/Aidan/Clark and maybe Morello storylines because a vast majority of it comes down as forced, and there should be a way to withdraw from it in the future. I definitely think the first "interracial" sex in this series is going to be with Clark, as I don't really see any other character that fits the bill. However with the pace of development (considering this game is a 4-5 year WIP and there's no real sex yet), I think there's going to be years more of buildup till its completed. Probably a 10-year project to see AWAM completed and we're only barely halfway there.

Now, the question is whether people will bother waiting all that time before the dev decides to stop giving them blueballs.
If you read the thread closely, it's much worse than you're predicting. Based on what we know, we don't expect actual sex for another 5 to 8 years. Completion of the game could take 15+ years.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Perhaps what will catch her attention will be some sounds, and after listening for a while Sophia will approach the door at the end of the hallway to see what's going on.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I expect a jump if L&P will introduce the material produced by his new helper.
IMO, the location for the animation/simulation will be chosen carefully, where light doesn't matter so much.
But if this 1 guy creates animations for L&P using blender, what are the other handful of developers for he's apparently found, while also still missing someone for the "last part" as mentioned in one of his posts?

If the guy creating animations for him is not the "special" addition to the game, what else could it be that requires multiple other developers? And what could this "last part" possibly be which apparently none of the other developers he's found is able to do?

And if there are so many people working on 1/10th of a PD, how come there's almost 0 progress in the past weeks?

I dunno, but nothing really adds up here if you ask me. Smells like festival of bullshit.

Edit: Also, if L&P can't progress on CS and RS because he has to (for whatever weird reason) wait on his helpers material, why doesn't he work on the PS and PT part instead? Please don't tell me he has to hold his helpers hand 24/7 without being able to get some work done himself, because that doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Ocean with "Sommers Gone" is also such a developer with impressive graphics. This developer is also constantly trying to improve his renders and is now, I understand from his posts, working on improving his animations. If L&P can get the animations to look like the sample image of Ocean then that would be impressive. Whether it's useful for the game is still debatable.

1627074_Tbt1.jpg

Reactions: nexer and xxxorro

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I do think a choice will come between Benett/Aidan/Clark and maybe Morello storylines because a vast majority of it comes down as forced, and there should be a way to withdraw from it in the future. I definitely think the first "interracial" sex in this series is going to be with Clark, as I don't really see any other character that fits the bill. However with the pace of development (considering this game is a 4-5 year WIP and there's no real sex yet), I think there's going to be years more of buildup till its completed. Probably a 10-year project to see AWAM completed and we're only barely halfway there.

Now, the question is whether people will bother waiting all that time before the dev decides to stop giving them blueballs.
Unfortunately, your math is incorrect. At the current rate of a PD every 2.5 years, 17 PD to go then 17 * 2.5 = 42.5 Years. Yeah we will not be here and likely not the VN. Even if he gets production to 1 PD per year we are looking at 17 years. Still not a good situation. He needs to get to 3 PD per year minimum or 4 PDs per year to have a chance at finishing in approximately 6 to four years. How many think that will happen?:(

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
But if this 1 guy creates animations for L&P using blender, what are the other handful of developers for he's apparently found, while also still missing someone for the "last part" as mentioned in one of his posts?

If the guy creating animations for him is not the "special" addition to the game, what else could it be that requires multiple other developers? And what could this "last part" possibly be which apparently none of the other developers he's found is able to do?

And if there are so many people working on 1/10th of a PD, how come there's almost 0 progress in the past weeks?

I dunno, but nothing really adds up here if you ask me. Smells like festival of bullshit.

Edit: Also, if L&P can't progress on CS and RS because he has to (for whatever weird reason) wait on his helpers material, why doesn't he work on the PS and PT part instead? Please don't tell me he has to hold his helpers hand 24/7 without being able to get some work done himself, because that doesn't make any sense.
At the minimum he could be starting his work for release number 2. I just go back to a previous post.

Reactions: palmtrees89

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
An interesting diagnosis. It's obvious that doing something forbidden and living on the edge is a kick that's becoming increasingly familiar and appealing to Sophia. Almost certainly as response to her mundane sex life and knowing she's a woman on the threshold of reaching the big Four-0. A kind of protest, especially as she sees others appearing to have a much more adventurous sex life than her.
I think we'll see more of this in different forthcoming scenarios, and included in this next update. Each getting hotter till reaching the stage she actually relishes the thrill and attention of being seen. Not an uncommon desire among many couples in the real world and L&P will be working to exploit that to the full, possibly as a grand finale to AWAM. Don't worry everyone, there's a long time before that!
I recall a similar scene when Sophia returned from the beach and undressed in her bedroom, teasing Sam. Things have moved forward considerably in her psyche since then.
And she hid behind the door watching Nat.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Guys I have this in my watch list for a long time and only played first few patches.
So I am asking without complete spoilers does anything happen by now?
Is there any sex scenes minus the mother and father?
@BigBramdeheus123 does this game even contain sex?? wtf i've been skipping dialog for more than an hour now. nothing ever happens. i do the filty option all the time.
BigBramdeheus123

You're both playing the wrong game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Unfortunately, your math is incorrect. At the current rate of a PD every 2.5 years, 17 PD to go then 17 * 2.5 = 42.5 Years. Yeah we will not be here and likely not the VN. Even if he gets production to 1 PD per year we are looking at 17 years. Still not a good situation. He needs to get to 3 PD per year minimum or 4 PDs per year to have a chance at finishing in approximately 6 to four years. How many think that will happen?:(
But there is 18 more PD,not 17.
No way to go back to 3-4 PD per year.Especially after splitting PD13 on 10 parts.Obviously he will need at least 1 month for each part.Otherwise we will have 9 parts,not 10.Or 8,or 7.And some parts for sure will take more than 1 month.I will say we should feel lucky if he menage to deliver all 10 parts of PD 13 this year.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes