KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
Actually, every update posting at during the day after posting on patreon. And you wrong, the popularity of the game does not fall, but talking about popularity on the pirate forum is ridiculous.:)
Are you joking? This is the most hated game in the forum! No sexual content with the main character, half updates takes almost 2 months, 90% of the render pictures are like: MC going to the corridor, MC walking on the streets, MC taking the mail post (But he claims that he work hard for this 900000000 renders on every update)
Read the comments in this section of the forum, there is only HATE! If you call this popularity okay....
The only good thing about this game is that the game is more realistic compare every other game in this forum (except that I the husband is may be sex hater). The MC is not a whore who seek only sex and thinks only about sex. The MC is not gonna be fucked by her son, father or whatever and yes there is no patch changing the name of the charters to I am your son, I am your mother .....

So What will actually happen in this game by my opinion is that the hate will grow and grow, many people will have enough of this game because of the non sexual content with the main "hero". The developer will start loosing subscribers, he start making updates on every 5 months. And than, like many other games here suffer the same result, he will quit the game.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Are you joking? This is the most hated game in the forum! No sexual content with the main character, half updates takes almost 2 months, 90% of the render pictures are like: MC going to the corridor, MC walking on the streets, MC taking the mail post (But he claims that he work hard for this 900000000 renders on every update)
Read the comments in this section of the forum, there is only HATE! If you call this popularity okay....
The only good thing about this game is that the game is more realistic compare every other game in this forum (except that I the husband is may be sex hater). The MC is not a whore who seek only sex and thinks only about sex. The MC is not gonna be fucked by her son, father or whatever and yes there is no patch changing the name of the charters to I am your son, I am your mother .....

So What will actually happen in this game by my opinion is that the hate will grow and grow, many people will have enough of this game because of the non sexual content with the main "hero". The developer will start loosing subscribers, he start making updates on every 5 months. And than, like many other games here suffer the same result, he will quit the game.
dual family is the more hated game.last upgrade was in march and the next one is in january!!!

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Ok. Wipe your eyes. We are on the pirate forum now. There is no hate on Patreon and the amount of patrons is growing. Calm down and stop dramatics and misinformation. Nobody cares about hate, we are waiting for an update.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
great now notice i cant see my signature of a wife and a mother wtf.i fix it i have to remove the other two :(

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
dual family is the more hated game.last upgrade was in march and the next one is in january!!!
Guys you don't know what you talking about,BB get the most hate,especialy Eric,the grind,the milking he did with Lisa and Anna and how he abandon the game.
great now notice i cant see my signature of a wife and a mother wtf.i fix it i have to remove the other two :(
Me too.It said Your signature is 20 character(s) too long. So it don't show DmD.

Last edited:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
The Patreon version came out on

For that you need to register and pay.

When or even if it will be on this non paying forum is not a certainty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
We all waiting Milfy City :D This game can wait an year :D Until then i bet the update will be ta same like the previous once :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
summertime saga upgrade is very close.:heartcoveredeyes:.
Didn't play Milfy City and Summertime Saga from a very long time.Probably now is the time.
The Patreon version came out on

For that you need to register and pay.

When or even if it will be on this non paying forum is not a certainty.
Sorry it's only out for 30$ patrons.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes