Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
I am looking forward for this update. When we can get it in openly to download? For me I am interested in some scenes which are pool obviously, sam, son and daughter scenes, but if you have noticed history's teacher 2nd date, sophia didnt reported to police, the garden guys and gym guys should have some more interactions do some thing in story so it could be more interested.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It’s pretty sad, there is no one sharing AWAM. But it stands to reason. They pay $30 and except getting some likes, they don’t get anything out of that.

Reactions: farrah and Stuwi71

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It’s pretty sad, there is no one sharing AWAM. But it stands to reason. They pay $30 and except getting some likes, they don’t get anything out of that.
If the game is not here after 6 more days I can share it.Only 5$ patron.
wake me up when v. 0.010 released
Then you must sleep pretty long.Like the whole 2019:)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Warning

As people have pointed out countless times, there's a request thread. Stop annoying members, stop annoying the devs and stop being entitled pricks thinking you should have access to everything as soon as it comes out. If you want that there's a simple solution. Pay 30$. If you don't want to do that, then shut up and wait.

For those who haven't seen it yet here's the request thread:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes