krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
when is the next update coming? any idea? I hope they will add some real payoff. I'm tired of this endless teasing.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I introduced the idea of March months ago as the possible date for an outside chance bet on the update appearing & the odds would have been really rewarding. It's a pity that it wasn't real.....but wait, I don't gamble anymore. It was just a bit of fun.....now not funny at all.

Speaking of gambling, it's interesting that the Don Morello route could be the "easy" way to ecape the blackmail. Since when was becoming involved with the Mafia an "easy" solution to any problem? Right now Sophia's on the outside looking in but maybe some fans hate Aiden so much that organised crime is preferable? She'd be better off hiring her own thugs to give him a pasting, or just 'talk' to him, if that's how things are going to be. Whatever happens I'm looking forward to finding out & also saying goodbye to the anti-blackmail lobby. If they're as pleased as I was to get Dylan hooked up with Emma & get him off Sophia's back, there will be rejoicing in the land.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
4 updates are shit if he split the game into 10 parts. the general progression always remains the same
Over the last 2-3 years "many are the ways" that have been shown to slow things down. We could anticipate even slower progress based on past practice but "Abandonment" or "10 Updates Per Anum" remain the rank outsiders in this race.....for now.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I introduced the idea of March months ago as the possible date for an outside chance bet on the update appearing & the odds would have been really rewarding. It's a pity that it wasn't real.....but wait, I don't gamble anymore. It was just a bit of fun.....now not funny at all.

Speaking of gambling, it's interesting that the Don Morello route could be the "easy" way to ecape the blackmail. Since when was becoming involved with the Mafia an "easy" solution to any problem? Right now Sophia's on the outside looking in but maybe some fans hate Aiden so much that organised crime is preferable? She'd be better off hiring her own thugs to give him a pasting, or just 'talk' to him, if that's how things are going to be. Whatever happens I'm looking forward to finding out & also saying goodbye to the anti-blackmail lobby. If they're as pleased as I was to get Dylan hooked up with Emma & get him off Sophia's back, there will be rejoicing in the land.
I always thought Morello a tiresome addition to this monumentally complex game of alternative takes. Morello's such a caricature of vintage B movies it's laughable. Even his name has me falling off the chair as I hear echos of "you dirty rat" and a loaded plastic cap-pistol pointed at me in the school playground.

It gets me wondering if L&P walks the streets of Germany wearing fanciful James Dean style jeans, slick hair and waist-cut leather jackets (as favoured by foreign immigrants). Perhaps even 1930's dark prohibition garb.

Who knows? Maybe rich, swarthy Italian-American thug bosses like Morello do still exist (I ain't American or Italian) but it's such crass story line worthy only of the waste bin, exposing the child-like imagination of a developer capable of such better things.

I quite agree about the potential and importance of Aiden's tasks, so screw the objectors. This is the one dimension that remains Sophia's key motivator in a fragmenting game that continues to be the indulgence of a dev who's completely lost the plot.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
The Add-on could be bestiality.
It's... an interesting opinion (never saw somebody talking about bestiality in AWAW). But I don't think it will be. There is not a single hint about it, not a single possibility in the story to create a link with an addon to justify it. Also, Sophia doesn't even really started to having sex with a human sooo, with a beast... :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes