Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Morello is not another blackmail route as stated by L&P a while back.
Still curious what will happen with Morello for those not doing Aiden's tasks, since we need to do the prison event if we play the Nightclub event. Or if Morello has no further part in the Ellie and Patricia routes from now on whatsoever.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
L&P aged Dylan up shortly after the very first release of his game because some of his Patreons bitched about him being too young.
He didn't have that many Patreons back then so he probably was afraid of losing the ones he had if he didn't do it which is a shame.
Imho he should have made Sophia a bit older (41 including a little bit more wrinkles) and tall (around 5'7-5'8) and Dylan 13 turning 14 during the story with a height of around 5'2 (still a bit short for his age but this way L&P could integrate his birthday as an event), this would also have made Sophias backstory a little less superhuman.
And also make Ellie 16 with a height of around 5'4 so she can tease Dylan with his height.
Also make Aiden around 17 years old and around 5'7 in height this way the whole Aiden blackmail story has a bit more of an impact with him being clearly taller and stronger than Dylan.

But honestly I have no idea how much of what I've just wrote is already in the game because it has been quite a while since I've played it and my memory is also not that great.

Edit: This way the story could also revolve a bit around Dylan entering Highschool for the first time.
Oh and make the Apostles 11 years old (height of around 4'7-4'8 this way it would be much clearer that the 2nd side job is supposed to be shota content) and fraternal triplets who just finished some strict religious elementary school to enter a public middle school this way their lack of knowledge and need for a tutor would make a bit more sense.
Edit2: And of course big dick shota please, thanks :p

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Morello is not another blackmail route as stated by L&P a while back.
As you said, I don't think this is blackmail with Morello. Suppose you play the third task (Art Class) in a way that Sophia will not like it in the end, and you refuse most of the scenes task. Then, you will get this text at the beginning of Nathalie event from Aiden about the 4th task setup.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first meeting with Morello was debt collection due to Liam. This one seems more like a favor for a favor instead of blackmail, which means the 1st solution. But some may look at it as a trade-off of the lesser of two evils in a sense. L&P's GTA reference strikes again. :p

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Also, for reference and to head-off arguments among the confused, I think when L&P says -

For now, I can say, that this "add-on" will be an important part of the future of the game, but the next update will be without it...

- pretty sure he means 0.160 when he says the next update.
This also means that whatever the 'Add-on' is, it can/will be spliced into some events and not others (honestly animations are looking pretty good at this point).

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
The first meeting with Morello was debt collection due to Liam. This one seems more like a favor for a favor instead of blackmail, which means the 1st solution.
Well, what Sophia is doing on that path is someway a kind of prostitution. I say by prediction that if she go to that path, exchanging favors with Morello, my guess is that she could end like a high class prostitute.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Unlocked

Sophia doing some risky business with Don Morello.

View attachment 1654158
also the table legs have problems or am I wrong? better not to ask L&P for explanations, he could say that at that moment the tension between sophia and morello generated a distortion of space-time

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
L&P aged Dylan up shortly after the very first release of his game because some of his Patreons bitched about him being too young.
He didn't have that many Patreons back then so he probably was afraid of losing the ones he had if he didn't do it which is a shame.
Imho he should have made Sophia a bit older (41 including a little bit more wrinkles) and tall (around 5'7-5'8) and Dylan 13 turning 14 during the story with a height of around 5'2 (still a bit short for his age but this way L&P could integrate his birthday as an event), this would also have made Sophias backstory a little less superhuman.
And also make Ellie 16 with a height of around 5'4 so she can tease Dylan with his height.
Also make Aiden around 17 years old and around 5'7 in height this way the whole Aiden blackmail story has a bit more of an impact with him being clearly taller and stronger than Dylan.

But honestly I have no idea how much of what I've just wrote is already in the game because it has been quite a while since I've played it and my memory is also not that great.

Edit: This way the story could also revolve a bit around Dylan entering Highschool for the first time.
Oh and make the Apostles 11 years old (height of around 4'7-4'8 this way it would be much clearer that the 2nd side job is supposed to be shota content) and fraternal triplets who just finished some strict religious elementary school to enter a public middle school this way their lack of knowledge and need for a tutor would make a bit more sense.
Edit2: And of course big dick shota please, thanks :p
[/QUOTE]

A lot of what you've suggested is my head cannon while playing anyway. It just makes sense that way, like many VN on this site, they are "In college" but have lockers and need their mom to drive them to school every day...yeah, not likely.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019

Unlocked

Sophia doing some risky business with Don Morello.

View attachment 1654158
Cool teaser! Quid pro quo, interesting! What will he ask for! 1) Going to his brother, hmmm We already showed him everything (well, almost everything) is not interesting... 2) Work at the club!? All this has already happened. 3)In general, the left task on the side, it is more interesting, to send Sophia somewhere (in the forbidden part of town) heh 4) Your choice!? ;):coffee:(y)(y)(y)

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes