yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
What would happen if Sophia choose to leave with Patricia from the bar instead of leave with Sam
I didn't like having that choice there as it felt like there would be some lesbian content if you drive with Patricia instead of Sam.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Actually I'm not interested in Emma's path because I think she's not the right pair for Dylan. And also, Emma is not so attractive to look at.

I think Emma is the only woman with small breasts compared to all the other women in the AWAM story.:unsure::sneaky:
It's good that somebody has small breasts, in a game meant to be above average in terms of realism. Emma is in her mid-teens & probably not yet fully developed. Sophia has enough up top for two women, which happened part-way through the game & is not a good thing IMO. I have the forlorn hope that she gets them reduced back to how she used to be, 'fat' chance.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I thought the pigeons were a great & realistic addition. I really like these urban survival experts. I hope all the commentary doesn't deter L&P from placing them in other cityscapes. If we're going to wait an age for an update, it might as well have all the "bells & whistles" when it arrives.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Because L&P's thought process of how the scenes should flow in his story.
  • Husband - First
  • Females and Toys - Next
  • Males - Finally
He thinks that Sophia will have an easier time with females than males because they are more open with their feelings. This is why you see more lesbian action after the Liam scene. We will probably see more lesbian action in this 2nd part than males. If he is going to make the 3rd part or keep the 2nd part rolling, the male side probably won't pick up until P.D. 18, P.D. 19, and P.D. 20 (IMO, and it's only a guess.) She is trying to open up to the male sides still with corruption and be more comfortable with cheating. In his eyes, cheating with the males is the ultimate sin in his novel.
It's an accurate and balanced assessment, but the lesbian-heavy thing in this game is way out of proportion in my opinion. Also way out of reality context with most real life circumstances, particularly for a regular hetero wife and mother family lifestyle like Sophia's. Yea, I get the multi-orientation, universal corruption thing but this much, really..?

I'm actually surprised L&P hasn't already fixed us up with some disabled or limbless characters along with the elderly dimension to complete and appease the politically correct. But if that's your preference great, why not lobby for it? But for now, this game needs NO more distracting threads.
Sure, throw in some lesbian encounters for curiosity and those into it, but with the predicted girl-on-girl scenarios set to dominate future updates, surely he should consider assigning these to a dedicated gay-sex channel?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Shouldn't he release the final version of part 1 of AWAM?
The one that should ask us about the final ending?
Or yet he still need to make it?
And what will happen if the addon for 0.155 is not ready in February and March?
He will release 0.160 before 0.155?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
And what will happen if the addon for 0.155 is not ready in February and March?
He will release 0.160 before 0.155?
v0.150 is the final version of Part 1. This upcoming version (v0.155) is the start of Part 2 or the continuation of the story from Part 1, so there is no final ending yet. Part 2 only serves two purposes.
  • Reduce the current novel size that is over 6GB.
  • Implements a download system to download the patch instead of an entirely new version for every update.
  • and shorter updates, which isn't really working out.
If the addon is not ready by the time his next update is prepared v0.160, IMO, he will have to make a choice.
  • Go back to 1/3 day updates to include this addon.
  • Release a beta version without the addon and a final version with the addon.
The only thing I can say is that he's deadset on the addon being in the novel. So I wouldn't be surprised if this update goes back to a 1/3 update for this release. And just to clarify, I have no knowledge that he will go back to a 1/3 day update. This is just my opinion.

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
v0.150 is the final version of Part 1. This upcoming version (v0.155) is the start of Part 2 or the continuation of the story from Part 1, so there is no final ending yet. Part 2 only serves two purposes.
  • Implements a download system to download the patch instead of an entirely new version for every update.
If the addon is not ready by the time his next update is prepared v0.160, IMO, he will have to make a choice.
The only thing I can say is that he's deadset on the addon being in the novel. So I wouldn't be surprised if this update goes back to a 1/3 update for this release. And just to clarify, I have no knowledge that he will go back to a 1/3 day update. This is just my opinion.
what is addon?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The underappreciated thing about this update is that it's basically 1/3 of a day anyways. If you didn't know any better, and you only knew the scene distribution for PD 13, you'd see that this update is the entire morning. If you didn't know he was going to an event based release schedule, you'd think he was still doing the 1/3 releases.

I said this a while back, but it's another example of L&P's ineffective project management. He made a decision to move to event-based releases, but the story isn't structured in a way to take advantage of that. So, the very first release under this new event-based release format is... the entire morning. Instead of adjusting the story's structure to align with this new release format, L&P did nothing and tried to shoehorn on this new release format.

It wasn't a bad idea to switch to an event-based release format. But it was a bad idea to switch and not make any adjustments to the story's structure. We're getting none of the benefits of the change right now, and I'm not sure we ever will because the story is not optimized with one-off events in mind.

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Speaking under the control of Bibifoc who implemented that part for him (and also made the nice gallery), he will probably release a **patch** to add to the game folder of AWAM 0.150 that will export all the variables and values until the last scene of 0.150. Then the new version will automatically read from this.
I don't think he will release again the whole thing (>6GB) just with for the few kb of code that does the export. But bibifoc can tell you better.
He could release it now if it is ready but it won't be much helpful. You can prepare your export file ahead of the release but I don't think it will take more than 2 mins. So it will probably comes directly with 0.155, whenever it will be.

It wasn't a bad idea to switch to an event-based release format. But it was a bad idea to switch and not make any adjustments to the story's structure. We're getting none of the benefits of the change right now, and I'm not sure we ever will because the story of not optimized with one-off events in mind.
Not to mention the artistic temptation of enriching with more renders or side-stories events that otherwise would have been quite short and not so "interesting".

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes