armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The underappreciated thing about this update is that it's basically 1/3 of a day anyways. If you didn't know any better, and you only knew the scene distribution for PD 13, you'd see that this update is the entire morning. If you didn't know he was going to an event based release schedule, you'd think he was still doing the 1/3 releases.

I said this a while back, but it's another example of L&P's ineffective project management. He made a decision to move to event-based releases, but the story isn't structured in a way to take advantage of that. So, the very first release under this new event-based release format is... the entire morning. Instead of adjusting the story's structure to align with this new release format, L&P did nothing and tried to shoehorn on this new release format.

It wasn't a bad idea to switch to an event-based release format. But it was a bad idea to switch and not make any adjustments to the story's structure. We're getting none of the benefits of the change right now, and I'm not sure we ever will because the story is not optimized with one-off events in mind.
I doubt this is 1/3 of the day.I doubt it's even 1/5 of the day.
Just check the upcoming updates-he split Sophia/Dylan scene on 2 updates.Sure indication it is another 500-600+ renders event.0.155 is probably twice smaller although is 3 times more events.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Speaking under the control of Bibifoc who implemented that part for him (and also made the nice gallery), he will probably release a **patch** to add to the game folder of AWAM 0.150 that will export all the variables and values until the last scene of 0.150. Then the new version will automatically read from this.
I don't think he will release again the whole thing (>6GB) just with for the few kb of code that does the export. But bibifoc can tell you better.
He could release it now if it is ready but it won't be much helpful. You can prepare your export file ahead of the release but I don't think it will take more than 2 mins. So it will probably comes directly with 0.155, whenever it will be.
I hope there will be a patch but it seems not that simple to communicate about AWAM because of Patreon and the "website". So I don't know...

Reactions: xxxorro

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Because L&P's thought process of how the scenes should flow in his story.
  • Husband - First
  • Females and Toys - Next
  • Males - Finally
He thinks that Sophia will have an easier time with females than males because they are more open with their feelings. This is why you see more lesbian action after the Liam scene. We will probably see more lesbian action in this 2nd part than males. If he is going to make the 3rd part or keep the 2nd part rolling, the male side probably won't pick up until P.D. 18, P.D. 19, and P.D. 20 (IMO, and it's only a guess.) She is trying to open up to the male sides still with corruption and be more comfortable with cheating. In his eyes, cheating with the males is the ultimate sin in his novel.
You forgot about the shota’s & the old guys, they will probly get further with her faster than the usual suspects. LOL

Reactions: hmc15

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You forgot about the shota’s & the old guys, they will probly get further with her faster than the usual suspects. LOL
Well, they are covered under males, but yeah, they will probably get to Sophia the fastest out of all the male cast members. Those side jobs really unbalanced the male side and the story overall. How the hell did he think that was a good idea? 2 PDs in with the 2nd side job and she is already in the "nether regions."

Last edited:

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
There is a new teaser, price: $ 5

That means L&P was late with the game update again and posted this new teaser to calm the anger of their patreons

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes