I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
First use UnRen and enable dev concole. (Don't ask me "how" or I'll kick your balls. Use search function...)
Then use Shift+O for RenPy console and set

day13_Sophia_Patricia_take_vengeance_on_thugs = True
or
day13_Sophia_Patricia_take_vengeance_on_thugs = False
Have to input the message for Day14 as well. day14_Sophia_Patricia_didnt_take_vengeance_on_thugs

Also I didn't really need True False, Did a 1/0 since most of the coding values for choices that get recalled seem to use 0 and 1.

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018

Worst part of it is that the story took a turn on stupidity lane. Seriously, the mother and son deal with the bikini, and lack of experience... I remember reading somewhere on this thread that the story was meant to be this slow because it was a "real approach" to incest. Yeah... I don't think so.

I hope the dev goes back to the full day updates. This splitting ain't working.

Last edited:

alexstyleto

Mar 29, 2018
View attachment 86111

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018-11-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.065
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac v0.5: - -

thanks Jack Raven for sharing

NOTE: Links marked as "2" such as "MEGA2" are not divided into parts. They are download links for when a link is overloaded.

More link please or torrent. thnks!

Reactions: meinefresse1

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Man, imagine the other half of this update how lame will be cuz this was supposed to be the "good stuff" update in the first part of the day, this game is at a point where its becoming painful and annoying to be played...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok done with the update. More blue balls. The neighbor sex was part of the last update and I got nothing new - just some kissing for the girls.

I really like this game, but It has so few lewd content and so much teasing. I like teasing but there has to be some more hot stuff. Not with the MC, but at least with some side characters. I understand when you dont want to have the MC get corrupted and escalated so fast, but this is getting painful ^^

The main problem is that we have so many foreshadowing and nothing happens. We have the college guys, the teacher, the sister and Alyssa - the kids ... tbh - when she only gets some action at the very end, this would be a disappointment. We are (looking at the version number) a little over the half and now the story has to escalate some more. Depending on the stats we should get some action.

Nov 14, 2018
First use UnRen and enable dev concole. (Don't ask me "how" or I'll kick your balls. Use search function...)
Then use Shift+O for RenPy console and set

day13_Sophia_Patricia_take_vengeance_on_thugs = True
or
day13_Sophia_Patricia_take_vengeance_on_thugs = False
No new scenes. Why is this happening?:':)'(

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok done with the update. More blue balls. The neighbor sex was part of the last update and I got nothing new - just some kissing for the girls.

I really like this game, but It has so few lewd content and so much teasing. I like teasing but there has to be some more hot stuff. Not with the MC, but at least with some side characters. I understand when you dont want to have the MC get corrupted and escalated so fast, but this is getting painful ^^

The main problem is that we have so many foreshadowing and nothing happens. We have the college guys, the teacher, the sister and Alyssa - the kids ... tbh - when she only gets some action at the very end, this would be a disappointment. We are (looking at the version number) a little over the half and now the story has to escalate some more. Depending on the stats we should get some action.
Actualy we just get first half of playable day 8.There will be 30 playable days.So we around 1/4 of the game.
Man, imagine the other half of this update how lame will be cuz this was supposed to be the "good stuff" update in the first part of the day, this game is at a point where its becoming painful and annoying to be played...
Well we still have this to come.

Noon:

1) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event

Evening:

1) "Sophia/Dylan" - Event

2) Another "choosable", alternative Event

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes