Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Obviously a transitional update. Decent one although it had way too much focus on son and daughter. Lesbians are fun ofc but it's just a spice for a proper content in games. I hope next one will have at least one scene of similiar quality as that with cheerleader outfit.

Reactions: LaPein

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
OK, on the plus side:

1. Liking the build up on the Lesbian temptation side. I am not a chick, but what has been shown thus far seems plausible. If you are going for Good Wife who still winds up eating at the Y, then so far so good on the realism front. There are so many candidates that I am very hopeful something hits soon (gym instructor, maid, soccer mom), and that all of them are available.

2. The "Love Patreon Fears to Mention" route is going along nicely as well. There is no way to avoid Dylan looking like a wheedling putz trying to get Mom to show the goods, but it is still well done. I really like the relationship with Ellie, especially if you have made Ellie bi. This will be a perfect opportunity for her curiosity and Mom's new interest in women to come together in some pretty hot scenes.

3. Filthy route is still the most fun. Looking forward to seeing Sam make some headway. Maybe if there were another friend, more confident and a ladies man, that could break through with filthy Sophia. Fairly stock stuff: young man, well built athlete, very forward with Sophia, wears her down, offers a walk on the wild side.

Now, for the elephant herd in the room:

1. Most major things in life take time. Building a house, growing crops, saving money for a car, a college education, none of these things happen overnight. There is moments of excitement in a long period of tedium and waiting. The payoff is awesome, but no one sets up a lounge chair next to a field of wheat and watches from Day 1. This is kinda the feeling that is building: you know the payoff is going to rock, it is just the waiting is interminable. The foundations have been laid, so now let's see about getting on with things. I do not want to upset the apple cart and push dev into something not in the story, but damn. Is the plan to stretch this out for another year?

2. While I agree that separating Ellie and Patricia from the Good Wife/Lesbian temptation route is fair, I am still bummed. At least make sure Sophia does a great job spying on Ellie, then getting worked up and hitting the gym girl/soccer mom/maid for relief. Spying on others outside the route chosen is a good way to introduce some sex earlier than when Sophia needs to participate. Hell, it is something!

Still, I will hold on and see what the future brings. Patience is getting tested, though.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
How did you manage to play it? My old saves do not work :(
MIne either. :cryingface:
Can somebody put compressed version on google drive or workupload?
A decent DL site would be nice... or maybe crnched version?
Try it here - crunched version + working saves which starts on day 13 -14 -15 and You shall find it on save-page 10 >

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I thought this was a really good update. Specifically loved the pool scene with the girls. The kissing between Julie and Ellie was so sweet and romantic, it actually made me a little emotional. Not many games do that. I know these types of games are mostly geared toward a male audience so that a "female protagonist" tag is often enough for some to skip a game. Therefore, when a really touching scene plays out like that in a game, for me it's a big deal. I hope the author keeps going in this direction with these two, I think they're adorable together and that whole scene was written so well.

If anyone knows of other games with similar scenes or themes, let me know. The only one that comes to mind is Blooming Love, but even then it wasn't this sweet and cute.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I thought this was a really good update. Specifically loved the pool scene with the girls. The kissing between Julie and Ellie was so sweet and romantic, it actually made me a little emotional. Not many games do that. I know these types of games are mostly geared toward a male audience so that a "female protagonist" tag is often enough for some to skip a game. Therefore, when a really touching scene plays out like that in a game, for me it's a big deal. I hope the author keeps going in this direction with these two, I think they're adorable together and that whole scene was written so well.

If anyone knows of other games with similar scenes or themes, let me know. The only one that comes to mind is Blooming Love, but even then it wasn't this sweet and cute.
I agree with you, and I am glad that I am not alone who thinks the same. The scene between Ellie and Julia is so sweet and romantic. I always knew that Julia was in love with Ellie, and the flashback was very cute. The author is a wonderful writer, all scene was very touching.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Imagine if someone don't have the "deal" and stay in the field. They' ve got to enjoy the words "To be continued..."
Well less than 1 minute content.We have some demos that have more content:)

Milf's Tale-sadly abandoned

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News-just starteed but we already have some good animation with boyfriend

High Life-Just started

I agree with you, and I am glad that I am not alone who thinks the same. The scene between Ellie and Julia is so sweet and romantic. I always knew that Julia was in love with Ellie, and the flashback was very cute. The author is a wonderful writer, all scene was very touching.
My only hope is that something realy will happen between Ellie/Jula and Ellie/Sophia next year.There must be some real action in next 12 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Groundhog
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes