Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I got twice unexpected error (see attached) while didn"t have to go to get revenge becouse i wasn't attacked in the subway.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Really liked this new update. A bit of a surprise how much more there was to the update if you went home rather then watched the football game.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 86111

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018-11-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.065
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac v0.5: - -

Compressed version made by users. Check it before playing:
thanks Jack Raven for sharing

NOTE: Links marked as "2" such as "MEGA2" are not divided into parts. They are download links for when a link is overloaded.

Damn, my saves are not working...so we have to start all over again? sigh

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I have to say this. This game is probably my favourite, I really enjoy the way it progresses and it's well written but waiting for more than a month for an update with so many bugs is unacceptable. My saves are totally worthless and after I started (again) from the beginning there were still some errors. Also (I said that before) it's time for Sophia to be a little more naughty. Just accpeting a seemingly accidental kiss is not what we're here for, we need some initiative from her. It's time all this corruptive choices I made for her to have some impact...

Reactions: datastorm3600

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Well, that answers all of my questions...
Wait for the update in 2020 when she accidentally lets her son see one of her bare ankles... :) Tawdry! Has she no shame?!
Lmao i couldn't stop laughing about how true you are. Who knows, maybe he will get lucky and get some toe.
But alas i do like games that take a lil bit more to see some ankle hehe. Just a little bit, i like to work for it kinda like in DmD *kinda*. In games you have to work for it are ok as long as your getting some on the side while working on main story. Thank god for those games that jump straight into sex to tie me over lol

Reactions: Safetydummy

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hahaha well, I guess a good balance between a year of blueballing like this game and a "pure virgin slips and falls on a dick, so, in for a penny, in for a pounding" story would be most appreciated I reckon.

duckaa

Mar 12, 2018
It never reaches the climax and correlates with the risk that the plot can be seen. Sexual tension at some point has to be discharged, if not boring. Either way it is much better than most games and you have to congratulate it.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Lmao i couldn't stop laughing about how true you are. Who knows, maybe he will get lucky and get some toe.
But alas i do like games that take a lil bit more to see some ankle hehe. Just a little bit, i like to work for it kinda like in DmD *kinda*. In games you have to work for it are ok as long as your getting some on the side while working on main story. Thank god for those games that jump straight into sex to tie me over lol

Tell me about- the fundamental problem with this game though is (as many, many, many people have pointed out)- you build her lust, try to get her to "dip her (covered) toe" into the waters of the forbidden, she seems to react positively to it- and then just backpedals all the way home to put her habit back on with the scarlet "A" over her breast... Lol Oh yeah, and for the most part, they're all kinda unlikable... Lol

There is one game that just doesn't leap right into the "naughty"- it's going to be a slow build, but the story and premise and the characters (oooh, and the art) make you forget that it's supposed to even be an adult game. It's called
I don't know if you can get into trouble for mentioning a "good" game in this forum, particularly. :)

Also, pretty sure both kids are adopted at this point. LMAO

Last edited:

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Hmm seems like the choice on Day 12 on the pool with Ellie and Julia about Ellie telling her that she has a lesbian friend was removed.
Hope the dev don't put this choice again, cause I had an save only for that and deleted already.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes, pace is excellent. If this game was released as a whole game after these years no one would complain about its pace. Release model of Patreon makes some horndogs impatient. I'd honestly prefer quality level of first release but I suppose it's impossible with Patreon releases.

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
i still dont get how this dev makes any money. He could rename this whole thing "blue balling the never ending story"
Because the idea of the game is very good haha.
The problem is that the dev use so many time and effort on details. I mean, there's a lot of dialogues that could have been done with 3 - 5 renders only, but have much more. I'm not saying he should reduce dialogues and just put sex everywhere, cause I really like the slow pace on the game. But, keeping the same amount of dialogues while using less images would increase the game development speed.
Still, I love the game as it is and I will probably stay playing it until the end.

Reactions: datastorm3600

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Because the idea of the game is very good haha.
The problem is that the dev use so many time and effort on details. I mean, there's a lot of dialogues that could have been done with 3 - 5 renders only, but have much more. I'm not saying he should reduce dialogues and just put sex everywhere, cause I really like the slow pace on the game. But, keeping the same amount of dialogues while using less images would increase the game development speed.
Still, I love the game as it is and I will probably stay playing it until the end.
Well he will put sex everywhere.After all that should be the result of the filthy points.Just it won't happen 2018 or 2019,maybe even 2020.

Sep 15, 2018
very true Dylan and her son are going to be graduated lawyers when finally she has sex with someone

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes