Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I think it was his intention to turn her into a "Slut" depending on what path the reader takes in the novel. If you look at the title of the game, The hint is right there.

View attachment 1662300

Good Wife?, Somewhere in-between?, Bad Ending? (Slut, Whore, Slave, Etc...) L&P uses GTA as one of many model references for his novel. And if you're not familiar with the game or don't play games in general, you should look it up on youtube as this is one of his motivations for his novel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You disappoint me, because you are a long served respected contributor.

Does "How far would you go?" define any woman a slut?
Really?

First, you are quite right in assuming I don't do Grand Theft Auto. But remember, L&P has taken FOUR whole years painfully defending and deliberately avoiding associating Sophia with being anyone resembling a slut, whatever the definition.
I see no evidence this is likely to change, certainly while I'm alive or before this AWAM's inevitable premature demise.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Strange... The psychology professor said that it is in the nature of a woman to take care of her offspring. Accordingly, the "daddy" is most often a person with a stable position in society and a stable income. The girl is attracted by this alignment - most often she looks at her peers (who do not have stability and guarantees to ensure the survival of offspring). Bandits and criminals are like peacocks - bright and shiny. Their position in society and money is a temporary phenomenon. They attract girls - like a bright toy of a child. You're right about that - it's fun with them - for the time being - then everything is deplorable.
22-yo 'psychology professor' on youtube say that ? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Yes, you're right!
But I mean that the fact that the artist has created such an attractive image and a very interesting game is quite a weighty argument to respectfully express criticism without allowing yourself to be too rude.
And by the way, I got the impression that rudeness has become less! I hope this trend will continue.
You're not wrong, but it's the matter of persistence and premeditation. If you had been following this thread long enough, you'd probably draw a pattern of certain behaviors on his part that would drive you crazy yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond and Bane71

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
22-yo 'psychology professor' on youtube say that ? Lol.
No trolling. Just clarifying.
Am I really communicating with an adult? Are you a bandit? I accidentally offended you- I'm sorry.
I recommend it:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
No trolling. Just clarifying.
Am I really communicating with an adult? Are you a bandit? I accidentally offended you- I'm sorry.
I recommend it:
if you come to psychoterapist, they say that you a gey and transgender, and will to sold you all life many different pills. Professor need your money, dude. That's who the bandit is.

Last edited:

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
if you come to psychoterapist, they say that you a gey and transgender, and will to sold you all life many different pills. Professor need your money, dude.
I'm not suggesting going to the doctor.
I suggest reading - believe me, you will find a lot of interesting things - this information will give you the opportunity to understand at least a little bit what a woman wants.
And your money is needed by a fortune teller :)

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I'm not suggesting going to the doctor.
I suggest reading - believe me, you will find a lot of interesting things - this information will give you the opportunity to understand at least a little bit what a woman wants.
And your money is needed by a fortune teller :)
He says that girls want skinny, weak, cowardly squelches nerds who don't know how to joke, fight, laugh and have fun? Dude, even guys don't want to be friends with these guys.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hasn't this been tagged with incest since the start?
But remember, L&P has taken FOUR whole years painfully defending and deliberately avoiding associating Sophia with being anyone resembling a slut, whatever the definition.
I see no evidence this is likely to change, certainly while I'm alive or before this AWAM's inevitable premature demise.
I've always assumed the point of this game was to show how a woman who is not a slut could be drawn into things like incest and infidelity.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You disappoint me, because you are a long served respected contributor.

Does "How far would you go?" define any woman a slut?
Really?

First, you are quite right in assuming I don't do Grand Theft Auto. But remember, L&P has taken FOUR whole years painfully defending and deliberately avoiding associating Sophia with being anyone resembling a slut, whatever the definition.
You completely miss the point of that comment... Allow me to explain further for you. The hint "How far would you go?" refers to everything in the novel that she will experience based on the path you pick. Whether it's Lust, Love with another person besides Liam, or becoming a Prostitute, Sex Slave, and Slut. You, as the reader, are going to make these choices. And anyone who knows anything about blackmailing someone, it's about control.

So since you are talking about Aiden, Let's dive into this. If you have been paying attention, which I'm sure you have been with Aiden and the Blackmail, you notice that Sophia is starting to change if you choose the filthy points in Aiden's tasks only. You see how she is cracking to all the assignments completed so far, almost enjoying all the tasks the reader agreed to participate in with Aiden. Aiden is not in love with her. Aiden is trying to break her will to submit to his will because Aiden is all about control, and Aiden's true love is power, just like Bennett uses Dylan's grades as leverage. So Aiden is using blackmail in this term, which in the end, IMO, will lead to her becoming lust-hungry (prostitute, sex slave, or a slut) because she will enjoy what's happening to her as she is now lost in pleasure and lust emotionally. Unless the reader chooses to stop Aiden in the first or second solution.

Stages of Emotional Blackmail.

And as I said before, You should take a look at a couple of videos of GTA as it will give you insight on how his novel will turn out on specific paths as it contains everything I mention above in my comments.

Last edited:

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
He says that girls want skinny, weak, cowardly squelches nerds who don't know how to joke, fight, laugh and have fun? Dude, even guys don't want to be friends with these guys.
I actually started this conversation. The game has a character like Aiden.
Who is he?. The answer is nobody by itself, an empty place, a complete zero.
Why did Sofia succumb to his threats?.
You will say that he is cool because he is a juvenile thug.
Firstly, he is bright and brilliant - which subconsciously attracts (for which many people hate him).
Secondly, Sofia is engaged in self-deception - she can solve the problem with him in a bunch of ways. (even his relatives will be powerless to stop her).
You can bet that he is something - without his relatives (who are not eternal), it is unlikely.
He's like a clown - entertaining and nothing more. The holiday will end - they will forget about the clown.

Reactions: Bane71

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why did Sofia succumb to his threats?. Because she wanted to protect her son, who made up the whole plot with Aiden.Because you wanted to help your mother deal with the midlife crisis, because she stopped dressing sexier.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Why did Sofia succumb to his threats?. Because she wanted to protect her son, who made up the whole plot with Aiden.Because you wanted to help your mother deal with the midlife crisis, because she stopped dressing sexier.
The new reason is Dylan and Zac interfered with Aiden's Business Transaction (Bully) with another student now, since The Twist was removed.

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Meanwhile...
The walkthrough is not anymore available from the link button in the game interface, you are asked to log in the website.

1645290599425.png

But...!
Apparently the name of the file has simply changed, so it is still available without logging here ;)

Game directory file still works atm.

Just in case someone comes here with the question.

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I actually started this conversation. The game has a character like Aiden.
Who is he?. The answer is nobody by itself, an empty place, a complete zero.
Why did Sofia succumb to his threats?.
You will say that he is cool because he is a juvenile thug.
Firstly, he is bright and brilliant - which subconsciously attracts (for which many people hate him).
Secondly, Sofia is engaged in self-deception - she can solve the problem with him in a bunch of ways. (even his relatives will be powerless to stop her).
You can bet that he is something - without his relatives (who are not eternal), it is unlikely.
He's like a clown - entertaining and nothing more. The holiday will end - they will forget about the clown.
Aiden's behavior doesn't match his character. This is an orchestration error. Play the game 'Beauty and Thug' and you will see the real behavior of a guy like Aiden. Blackmail is the lot of nonentities. A dangerous guy doesn't need this method

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Aiden's behavior doesn't match his character. This is an orchestration error. Play the game 'Beauty and Thug' and you will see the real behavior of a guy like Aiden. Blackmail is the lot of nonentities. A dangerous guy doesn't need this method
I'm glad we're on the same side here.

Can you please explain to me, what makes this game so popular?
Take the time to play. Either you will fall in love or you will hate. In any case, the game will be remembered for a long time.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes