CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Yet another Better game than John
When I played I wasnt impressed at all. Matter of fact I deleted it. Thought the mom was okay and the daughter not attractive is a good way to describe her. LOL I will circle back and give it another try, but I was underwhelmed. Same with the Beast. Thought it was a poor start.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I am new here , how long this game is in developing?? From 2017?? OMG:rolleyes:
Hello. If you go through the whole game from start to finish along all possible routes, then you will have no questions about the development time of the game. I can assure you, of course, if you really pay attention, read all the dialogues and text, and not just look at the pictures.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Thank you!

Took me about 20 minutes.
The hardest part is finding the assets like clothes, the rest is fine.
This is unreal cool and fast! Please continue, of course, when you have the time and desire! I think a lot of people will appreciate it! Ps/ You can even, create your own masterpiece! I know, it probably takes a lot of time and resources, + you need a good motivation), but as they say at us, it is not harmful to dream! ;):lepew:

scribslagertha

Nov 13, 2018
Hello. If you go through the whole game from start to finish along all possible routes, then you will have no questions about the development time of the game. I can assure you, of course, if you really pay attention, read all the dialogues and text, and not just look at the pictures.
lol no you cant. You clearly know nothing about video games if you think this is the level of quality and depth one would expect from 5 years of being "in development"

fute8848

May 16, 2021
Just another 20 year and we will be done
:oops::oops::rolleyes:I know right, right now i am wondering if this game will be a adult game version of star citizen :D and btw the indication that the first actual cheating will be happen between the sofia and the history teacher but I wonder who is the actual LI in the following chapters ? from the sam's pov he is indeed in love with our MC but it is unlikely to be a mutual feeling

Reactions: Utk1234

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Next updates will take less time to develop (I hope), but it will probably not take less than a month per update. So the current playable day will be finished in December at the earliest with 10 parts planned. This is optimistic forecast, we know very well it will have other delays.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes