globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Why devs not use fast render Unity/UE for pictures creation?
Not all the necessary resources. Unity is inconvenient for static games such as VN. Unity game engine initially (action). Unity as a relatively young platform sometimes does not work correctly. Unity is difficult to manage, unlike the same RenPy.
Rendering speed now depends more on hardware than on the program.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It's just what Cat Noir said to Ladybug-a game allows you to do something you can't do in real life.
It's the same with coercion / blackmail for me. Because in the fantasy, the 'victim' either secretly wants it or somehow 'deserves' it.

Reactions: HulaMaster

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Play Project Myriam 100 times better than what you propose
Last time I even mentioned Project Myriam the post got deleted as off-topic & that was even tho' I included numerous references to AWAM, as part of the comments. [Suspicious? I think that, or over-zealous approach]. As this post could soon go, I'll just say that I played it in the early stages but then it got too silly for my tastes.

It served as a reminder of why I'd stuck with AWAM, despite everything.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
We don't know. We don't know anything about it while L&P keep delaying the update cause of this thing we don't know and didn't ask for.
So there is no hype at all for it. And if this thing doesn't worth it in the end, it will just have a negative impact on the game development.
I don't understand L&P communication.
L&P has no issues communicating except when it's to justify delays or how this game is on track for a 30-40 year development. It's like watching a monkey trying to figure out simple math :)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The problem is that is the best case scenario.
Only works if he finish every single update after this one in no more than 33 days.
And we can be sure there will be at least one event that will take much more time.
So no,we won't see all 10 updates this year.
In a quote from him last year in March (3.25.21) about releasing quicker updates, he said that event-based releases would take at least two months (60 days). But that would depend on the size of the event (Major Events). After looking over his layout for PD 13, I see at least three events (Major Events) that will probably take longer than two months based on the new location, characters, "addons," etc... that he would have to make for that event.

1645374668849.png

and not to mention any time off for vacations, holidays, and personal time he may need in-between or during updates.

Pigeon lust

Feb 9, 2022
"I can’t believe that son of a bitch Aiden makes me really like this blackmailing! At least so far! Paradoxal par excellence! It was somehow fun to have my breast out while seven young guys stare at you like you’re the finest thing they’ve ever seen in their entire lives! But then there was that rude model guy! I still can’t believe that I let a total stranger touch my breast! And what the fuck was that nipple tweak at the end? But what’s even worse! I felt something like enjoyment from that! Sexual enjoyment!"
[/QUOTE]
The longest games with breasts and nipples, but so far without kissing and biting :devilish:
Who will be the next to check Sofia's breasts for strength, maybe someone will be able to make them throb pleasantly, and something below will become very wet :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019
Last time I even mentioned Project Myriam the post got deleted as off-topic & that was even tho' I included numerous references to AWAM, as part of the comments. [Suspicious? I think that, or over-zealous approach]. As this post could soon go, I'll just say that I played it in the early stages but then it got too silly for my tastes.

It served as a reminder of why I'd stuck with AWAM, despite everything.
game wise AWAM is obviously better that it. But I would prefer P. Myriam developer any day over Lusty&pussy

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
In a quote from him last year in March (3.25.21) about releasing quicker updates, he said that event-based releases would take at least two months (60 days). But that would depend on the size of the event (Major Events). After looking over his layout for PD 13, I see at least three events (Major Events) that will probably take longer than two months based on the new location, characters, "addons," etc... that he would have to make for that event.

View attachment 1664637

and not to mention any time off for vacations, holidays, and personal time he may need in-between or during updates.
right hahaha

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

View attachment 1664637
2 months :ROFLMAO:
Just seen the screenshots for Hard To Love, looks like it's going to be a slow paced story with beter pace developments and at leeast equal quality renders. A lot of games showing up, people will get fed up of paying for nothing.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
2 months :ROFLMAO:
Just seen the screenshots for Hard To Love, looks like it's going to be a slow paced story with beter pace developments and at leeast equal quality renders. A lot of games showing up, people will get fed up of paying for nothing.
Even if he could do two months for each event, that's 20 months for this PD alone. So that's shy of two years for one PD. And PD 12 was just a preview of what's yet to come.

eastdot.

Jan 3, 2022
This is unreal cool and fast! Please continue, of course, when you have the time and desire! I think a lot of people will appreciate it! Ps/ You can even, create your own masterpiece! I know, it probably takes a lot of time and resources, + you need a good motivation), but as they say at us, it is not harmful to dream! ;):lepew:
I already had some invites just from posting in the AWAM Fan Art thread to make renders for existing games actually :D

Still in the classroom teaser trend:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Even if he could do two months for each event, that's 20 months for this PD alone. So that's shy of two years for one PD. And PD 12 was just a preview of what's yet to come.
One thing I've been noticing by checking out other devs is that most of them write and plan the episode beforehand. Would you look at that, apparently planning things in advance makes you not waste 10+ days on translating because you're done with the rendering the translator is already bored from waiting for more work.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Sorry brother :). Daz and I are working. If you don't believe me, ask the developers. you can ask on the fanart. you can see the recommendations for the programs.
My video card will make a relatively high-quality picture in 1 hour. A class 3080 video card will cope in 15 minutes. Something like this.
1 hour per pictute !? o_O Unity/UE give your render in 0.1 sec. Same quality.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: roro and globsis

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 1664637

And when we take into account first update is going for more than 3 months,that pretty much confirms we can't expect all 10 updates this year.It sounds like even 20 months for PD 13 is way too optimistic.

eastdot.

Jan 3, 2022

Decided to make an alternative of the teaser :D

Direct link:
I already had some invites just from posting in the AWAM Fan Art thread to make renders for existing games actually :D

Still in the classroom teaser trend:

Someone is coming
And thats it.

I'll go back to posting on fan art unless its directly related to teasers.

Thanks everyone

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80GHz / Zotac GT 630 Synergy Edition 4GB
It's on globsis signature. Obviously his computer will take 1 hour to render something.

Any 3090 renders a character in like 1 min or less, more complex scenes render in 15-20 min.
A render farm usually is done with heavy scenes at 1440p in 7-10 minutes.
a... render farm? 10 minutes? Economic and ecologic efficiency per dollar like a efficiensy the Zimbabwe's dollar. At the same time, 5 minutes of video animation will be rendered for 5 hours. For the cost of the average worker's annual salary.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes