NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game looked great for its time when it was starting out, and it still looks okay now, but it is amazing how many VNs are improving using advances in technology while this one is perpetually stuck in 2017. I guess that's the downfall of a perpetual development cycle. Sooner or later your game is gonna look dated compared to the competition.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Seriously, why the fan arts are way better in teasing than the official "teaser" or posts from the dev?
Good job anyway.
Actually most devs do good teasers. L&P does shit teasers.
The only thing it teases it's his wallet when people sub to see to the teaser and then get disapointed. At least they learn right away not to expect much.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
This game looked great for its time when it was starting out, and it still looks okay now, but it is amazing how many VNs are improving using advances in technology while this one is perpetually stuck in 2017. I guess that's the downfall of a perpetual development cycle. Sooner or later your game is gonna look dated compared to the competition.
Oh no problem, dev will just take a year to "revamp the first part of the game to current standards". That year will become two years and that's it, an extra 2 years of milking developing :ROFLMAO:

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Isho can’t stand etava sema who trachees Sophia who is the first to send her husband or there is someone .. who also hates etava skolskava sema .. I’m a yegin who is razcherovyn from such a plot in the game or someone also does not agree with such plots ?? :mad:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh no problem, dev will just take a year to "revamp the first part of the game to current standards". That year will become two years and that's it, an extra 2 years of milking developing :ROFLMAO:
I seriously expect he will redo first week of the game.
The quality is not there.Just compare a render from PD 2 and a render from PD 12.
Not to mention way too small number of renders per day:)
2 years is way too optimistic.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I seriously expect he will redo first week of the game.
The quality is not there.Just compare a render from PD 2 and a render from PD 12.
Not to mention way too small number of renders per day:)
2 years is way too optimistic.
As soon as he senses there are enough idiots to finance those years and there won't be any backlash, I'm sure he'll go for it.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Sophia ist zwar die Protagonistin des Spiels, aber meiner Meinung nach, ist patricia die heisseste der beiden schwestern im gesamten game

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Although Sophia is the protagonist of the game, in my opinion, Patricia is the hottest of the two sisters in the entire game

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
es gibt im spiel eine stelle, wo sophia nicht ins bad von sich und ihrem ehemann kann, weil es verschlossen ist, sie daraufhin in das bad von daylan und ellie muss, anschließend sieht man vom standpunkt her, das ellie aus der richtung des bades der eltern hätte kommen können. es wäre echt mal interessant zu erfahren, (a) warum ellie so stand, und (b) warum die tür verschlossen war

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

there is a point in the game where sophia can't go into her and her husband's bathroom because it's locked, she then has to go into daylan's and ellie's bathroom, then you can see from the point of view that ellie from the direction of the bathroom the parents could have come. it would be really interesting to know (a) why ellie was standing like that, and (b) why the door was locked

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes