Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I
To be fair, the only game here that I play which is clearly better in terms of renders than AWAM is JOHN,

Look at these renders in the water at night:

View attachment 1663813
View attachment 1665143

If you are an observer and you have a big screen, you can clearly see some big differences in terms of quality between these renders.

1. The hair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Three-dimensionality

I tried to use two similar shots to select the renders, but to not be accused of using an old AWAM render, I will post a render from the last update:

I have preferred L&P's renders. Stopers are also great but they are too vibrant. The whole scene kinda feels cartoony. Not use it in a bad way. But feels less realistic to me. The depth of the 3d models feels a little excessive. At the colour scheme is just too bright. Her scooter, the entire environments. In reality everything is not so vibrant.

John renders seem to be more like ones where the render is made more with an objective of being eye pleasing. Certain things just stand out too much in his renders. Unlike in L&P's where everything blends together. Frankly the only scene that actually stood out to me for sheer art quality was this part of the scene, in the pool with her bf and the secretary.

Though again it is a matter of preference. And both are great with their work.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Don't let L&P see this post. If he does, we have wait another 6 months to get the update. He is a perferctionist. He will redo the entire image set once again.
If you wanted us to play in six months, congratulations, you did it. Your unprofessional, unexamined analysis and disrespectful comparisons are very retarded .
We are in a very suspenseful situation: every minute that passes is another minute in which L&P can come here and read my post, and if that happens, we are fucked.

If you believe in God, now it's the time to pray.

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
AWAM & JONHN are good game, but... it feels like the author does not understand female desires. The best game to date is BatT. Jessica or Sophia... guys npc just want to fuck them once. I don't feel like anyone WANTS MC. Love MC. Sam is one who maybe exist like love interest. JONHN that npc have missing.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Your goal is to make him angry? You're not helping, or worse
No, of course not. I want him to find himself and see that collaboration is the true path. That we all can live in communion: me, you, ViperDonkey, Sabertooth, L&P and his future helpers...

And then together we could share a real thing, a:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Who knows Andy could be first
You mean full-fledged sex. I mean, someone was trying to caress Sophia's pussy without fabric and penetrate it with his fingers. I agree with Alley_Cat that one of the girls will be the first. But one of the guys will be someone not from a close circle, it's somehow easier for Sophia to let strangers in.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I think that the next time Sophia will be in front of Sam in this form:
1645436691715.png
And if she is sufficiently prepared by one of the outsider boys, then opening up to Sam is like here:
1645436751336.png
Then without a bikini and maybe even without panties!
If, I repeat, it is sufficiently prepared, that is, spoiled.
At first glance, it is difficult to assume that L&P will step over one step, that is, at the beginning only without a bra and the next time completely naked! But for some reason it seems to me that under certain circumstances it is possible.

I wonder how the same situation will develop with Dylan?
It's a pity to wait a long time for an answer to this question. ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
who da fuck is Akshay Kumar dawg ?
An indian Actor/movie producer. I'm not racist, but comparing an Indian movie maker with L&P isn't legit. Many pplz here know I'm not an L&P defender, but comparing a Lone Ranger (an Adult game Dev moreover) to a man who got hundreds of pplz working under him isn't fair.

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
An indian Actor/movie producer. I'm not racist, but comparing an Indian movie maker with L&P isn't legit. Many pplz here know I'm not an L&P defender, but comparing a Lone Ranger (an Adult game Dev moreover) to a man who got hundreds of pplz working under him isn't fair.
I was kidding. Don't take it seriously. Making a game is art .i respect it . I do some conversation and enjoy talking to other

Reactions: RCC14
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes