uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Oh how you love to ignore important points of his side.

He also said he will start the work on the next update till the add on is ready. So if he is working on the game why should he pause the payments. Think again.
And how releasing the 0.155 even without the addon should stop him to work on the next update if he doesn't stop the payment?
As you said, if is working on the game why should he pause the payment. So, we can also say, if he don't pause the payment, we should assume he is working on the game.

Actually, while delaying the release, patrons just need to keep paying and get... nothing for another month. My bad, they will get a word saying if he's not releasing the update then it will start working on the next one...which should already be the case anyway (because no pause in the payment).

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I have repeatedly read claims about billing on Patreon.
Listen, the payments are completely, 100 percent voluntary! Anyone can suspend their subscription and payments within half a minute of time! Therefore, I personally consider these claims to be empty and unfounded.
Because a release take months, we can guess some people (not every patrons) would stop their billing for a while just after a release.
Delaying (cause there is no other word : "I could release the update but I will not" is called delaying) to go right after another billing month give a really bad taste of milking.

Pigeon lust

Feb 9, 2022
Agree. But I was referring to Sophia's attitude from now on.
Any encouragement is an invitation, even a "begging" :ROFLMAO:
I understand what you're talking about, it just seems to me that there will be either the same scenes or a little more explicit.
Just as an example of how many scenes of similar content there were, here's where Sam was behind Sofia's buttocks, which, in principle, became more and more explicit every time. And now about how the line was built as a whole specifically for Sam, at first just random touches, massage, groping clothes (an example of an event shared by Dylan), and only after all this, a huge amount of time, he moved on to a kiss, a very short scene of breast fondling
It's just that now there may simply be more such scenes.
I briefly described, of course, there were still all sorts of moments :D
View attachment Day2_21_AAA3_Sophia_thinks_about_saying_something_or_not.webp View attachment Day3_9_AA14_Sam_playing_cello_suite_1.webp Day17_13_53_Sam_moves_closer_behind_Sophia.jpg
Day16_6_49_Sam_talks_to_Sophia.jpg

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Because a release take months, we can guess some people (not every patrons) would stop their billing for a while just after a release.
Delaying (cause there is no other word : "I could release the update but I will not" is called delaying) to go right after another billing month give a really bad taste of milking.
Than to swear and be offended that someone is milking someone - organize a "club for suspending payments". Don't talk. Do the job. Maybe they'll thank you for that. Right now you're only making people angry. Do a good deed.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Quote the bad words if you say I'm swearing please, I'm curious about it.
I'm just answering to Bane who said there is no deliberate delaying or milking. I quite disagree for the reason I said. The L&P method give me a bad taste of it. Which is even worse if it's not deliberate!
Now, everyone is free to keep their billing or not, it's a personal choice. I'm not encouraging anyone to stop or continue their support. To each their own choice.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Than to swear and be offended that someone is milking someone - organize a "club for suspending payments". Don't talk. Do the job. Maybe they'll thank you for that. Right now you're only making people angry. Do a good deed.
The thing is, people don't get whipped! For them to pay. Those who have a feeling of milking have some internal, personal problems. I'm not talking in a negative way! They just need to understand themselves, in themselves! Not to complain to L&P, that's what I'm talking about.

Reactions: uniformless

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
The thing is, people don't get whipped! For them to pay. Those who have a feeling of milking have some internal, personal problems. I'm not talking in a negative way! They just need to understand themselves, in themselves! Not to complain to L&P, that's what I'm talking about.
This way, I get your point.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Quote the bad words if you say I'm swearing please, I'm curious about it.
I'm just answering to Bane who said there is no deliberate delaying or milking. I quite disagree for the reason I said. The L&P method give me a bad taste of it. Which is even worse if it's not deliberate!
Now, everyone is free to keep their billing or not, it's a personal choice. I'm not encouraging anyone to stop or continue their support. To each their own choice.
Unfortunately, I've reached the limit and I can't like your post. You certainly have the right to express your opinion and I respect it. It's just that I sometimes write a little bit as an amateur writer and have worked several times before and am currently working with an artist. So, I know from my own experience that it is very difficult to create a project like AWAM and L&P has already turned out a lot. Realizing all this, I understand that there can be no question of deliberately delaying the process

That's why I say that L&P has problems, without a doubt! But he does not deserve much of what he is accused of here, that's a fact.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Then what is your goal - to tell the whole forum that LP is milking its subscribers?
I would be offended if I were a developer who is called "dishonest".
I'm not the first one who started using the word milking. I answered to a post saying why it was not. I'm saying why I have the fell it is.

If the dev is honest and is not doing it deliberate, then something is wrong if multiple people have this feeling. It would be a good start to speak with his community to understand what is the problem.

Way better than trying to shut down any disapproval. Is this what you're trying to do? This thread should only be full of praise? It can, if there is nothing to complain.

Sep 15, 2020
AWAM & JONHN are good game, but... it feels like the author does not understand female desires. The best game to date is BatT. Jessica or Sophia... guys npc just want to fuck them once. I don't feel like anyone WANTS MC. Love MC. Sam is one who maybe exist like love interest. JONHN that npc have missing.
What's BatT?

Gragy

Feb 5, 2020
I think that the next time Sophia will be in front of Sam in this form:
View attachment 1665952
And if she is sufficiently prepared by one of the outsider boys, then opening up to Sam is like here:
View attachment 1665954
Then without a bikini and maybe even without panties!
If, I repeat, it is sufficiently prepared, that is, spoiled.
At first glance, it is difficult to assume that L&P will step over one step, that is, at the beginning only without a bra and the next time completely naked! But for some reason it seems to me that under certain circumstances it is possible.

I wonder how the same situation will develop with Dylan?
It's a pity to wait a long time for an answer to this question. ;)
me likey.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes