Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
You've hit the nail squarely on the head with the multiple branches & stories, along with the unnecessary 'duplicate' stories. What you suggest would make seeing the end of this game a viable proposition, even though it would still be years away. Myself & 1 or 2 others have suggested over the years that he needs an editor. Way back then, I voiced the opinion that this person should be neutral, as with a written/printed work & not one of us, as most of us by now have certain more or less fixed outlooks on how things should develop & too many ideas & opinions of our own.
Of course the most obvious problem with bringing on an editor is that there's nothing to edit until after he's created all of the scenes and images which, as we know, consumes the vast majority of the development time.

In order to speed things up he must first write his script, story board it, and then "shoot the script", as they say. Of course the creative process will lead to new ideas and inspirations. Naturally, additional images or alternate takes would find their way in, but it would also [probably] end this free-roam hellscape of aimlessly fiddling with things and trying stuff out in Daz (and/or Blender?!) on the off chance he'll find the missing image that allows him to move on to creating the next one.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I think that the next time Sophia will be in front of Sam in this form:
View attachment 1665952
And if she is sufficiently prepared by one of the outsider boys, then opening up to Sam is like here:
View attachment 1665954
Then without a bikini and maybe even without panties!
If, I repeat, it is sufficiently prepared, that is, spoiled.
At first glance, it is difficult to assume that L&P will step over one step, that is, at the beginning only without a bra and the next time completely naked! But for some reason it seems to me that under certain circumstances it is possible.

I wonder how the same situation will develop with Dylan?
It's a pity to wait a long time for an answer to this question. ;)
I don't know how future events between Sophia and Sam might develop, but what I know is that despite...
The Casablanca of 1942 doesn't compare to the San Alejo of 2018,
Casablanca.jpg SanAlejo.jpg
Rick's Cafe is not comparable to Bob's Country Bunker,
Rick'sCafè.jpg Bob'sCountry Bunker.jpg
And Sophia's charisma, as much as Don Morello may liken her to timeless beauties like Rita Hayworth and Grace Kelly, is not comparable to Ingrid Bergman's, the next time Sophia meets Sam (given the success of his performance with the Go-Getters) it is easily conceivable that she will ask him to...
ingrid.gif
perhaps referring to a new song, perhaps written especially for her during his recent sleepless nights.
In fact, I think that for Sophia's two main male love interests (Dylan and Sam), it’s easy to identify two paths that are based on diametrically opposed motivations. One is more oriented towards romantic love, towards the desire to go back in time to relive those feelings that Sophia has not felt since she was still in high school and used to date with boys who played in a rock band, towards all those feelings (butterflies and fireworks in the stomach, goose bumps, heartbeats, sexual frenzy) that she can now feel again with Sam. Another one more oriented towards physical love, towards the crazy idea of replacing the attentions that her husband doesn't seem to be willing to give her anymore, with those of a young man more and more strong and self-confident, a young man who worships her as a goddess, but who is still inexperienced in sex, towards all those sensations so forbidden (and at the same time so seductive) that she could feel with Dylan. In fact, the two guys, in the 19 days that the game plot has developed so far, have made a lot of progress on these hypothetical game paths.
Both characters seem to have grown up, and not just physically, but behaviorally as well. They dress in a more adult way and seem more focused on achieving their personal goals. Sam overcame his stage fright and performed in public for the first time, got his driver's license and now drives a beautiful car. Dylan proved that now, if he wanted to, he could easily solve his problems with the bullies who stalked him, he is more confident and less shy around girls. They have both learned to swim properly and even seem to have grown a palm!
So for Sam, I think that if, in the afternoon event on the Day 20, he played Sophia a song inspired by his feelings for her, it would be one more step on the romantic path that seems to be laid out for him to break through to her heart. Instead, I believe that in the following days we will see Dylan more and more engaged in developing that physicality (or better that manhood) that seems to be the key to access Sophia's incestuous thoughts and therefore I would not be surprised if in his room some gym equipment would take the place of his videogames console.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Possibly, that's is what most is speculating on the forums.
according to me no. they are not a key part of unlocking an update.
technically with a small patch they could be inserted at any time.
how could they mess up 0.155? lack of content?
customer dissatisfaction?
if this add-on are just animations L&P teased everyone (as its usual)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes