SCORPION.SKY

Jul 12, 2020
Looks like Sofia is going to meet Murillo for money and her son Aiden, and he could blackmail her with an unsuitable job

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Looks like Sofia is going to meet Murillo for money and her son Aiden, and he could blackmail her with an unsuitable job
Except that the debt is cleared if Sophia is going to Tony Morello for a favour, so she wont need the money, and Aiden isn't her son.

And we already know that Morello wont be blackmailing Sophia, since there are no additional blackmail storylines in the game

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
according to me no. they are not a key part of unlocking an update.
technically with a small patch they could be inserted at any time.
how could they mess up 0.155? lack of content?
customer dissatisfaction?
if this add-on are just animations L&P teased everyone (as its usual)
If it's animation, it's not a technical problem. Sure you can make a patch to add the animation later on, but the scene won't flow well without it so it wouldn't be worth.

If not animation, what could it be? We may have the answer next month

Reactions: rowdyranger

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I've sometimes advocated the temporary abandonment of all comments, or at least the majority, between updates. It would send a clear message but on the other hand would be almost impossible to organise & probably wouldn't change anything.

What we should be doing by now is commenting on how we liked or disliked the latest update & the 4th task, or more likely & quite reasonably anticipating the one after that, to be released in a few days. Still we're all volunteers here, although I'm beginning to notice that some of the long-standing commenters are either absent, or visiting less...or is that just me?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's what happens when the update takes far too long. I've sometimes advocated the temporary abandonment of all comments, or at least the majority, between updates. It would send a clear message but on the other hand would be almost impossible to organise & probably wouldn't change anything.

What we should be doing by now is commenting on how we liked or disliked the latest update & the 4th task, or more likely & quite reasonably anticipating the one after that, to be released in a few days. Still we're all volunteers here, although I'm beginning to notice that some of the long-standing commenters are either absent, or visiting less...or is that just me?
That some of the long-standing commenters aren't here so much I've noticed for about a year now. One of the reasons it feels like all I do in this thread these days is bitch and moan is that members like farrah and other fans of the lesbian route aren't posting as much since the next Ellie or Patricia event wont be for a number of years, so there isn't the content we look forward to and discuss.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
That is so & I've seen recent debates on the need for more bestiality, or bemoaning the lack of it but if you're going to lump blackmail in that list with it, as yet another manifestation of how bad things can be, why would incest be excluded? I understand why you havn't of course, in order to make your point but to me there are huge differences between the levels of human depravity represented in this forum & we all have to find what is acceptable to us as individuals.

Ancient Rome had professional "bestiarii" who, amongst other very dangerous things, trained/forced animals to fuck humans. Most animals don't have any natural inclination to do this, despite what dogs do with human legs. People were entertained by it, while others puked. What's now called vore was virtually an everyday item on the bill in many arenas. Society condoned this & even reserved certain animals as punishment for specific crimes....committed by women, e.g. a donkey for adultery.

I've chosen to stop playing any game which introduces bestiality, (I leave the game without comment) & although I don't like incest, it's not something that automatically makes me uninstall. On the other hand, along with blackmail, I don't see it in the same light as necrophilia etc. What's different about AWAM so far is it's ongoing, some might say never-ending, vanilla approach to sex in the various storylines. Perhaps seeing mother/son fucking as some sort of sacred culmination of 'something' wouldn't be in line with that?
There seems to be plenty of the 'My kink good / Your kink bad' sentiment in this forum.
Don't take it too deep. I'm not in favor of any kind of censorship in 2d/3d games, so when I saw someone commenting in what he thinks it's best for the forum I felt like leaving a quick comment.
And I've personally played and enjoyed games that most would consider too dark to play and contains the tags that I said, like this one.

My comment was of mockery intent, not kinkshaming.

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
That's why it's called FANTASY. It's completely different than REALITY.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/post-7586134

but that's what sex fantasy stories are for, i.e. immersion in things that would be totally unacceptable in RL. - ancienregimele quote.

And it may give a bad reputation and turn people away on the forum, but It's not the forum L&P has to worry about; it's his members. And you may not like what I'm about to show you, but this is what his members are looking forward to in his polls. Look at what rank Dylan & Ellie are at on both his polls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeeah, Dylan/Ellie/Sam :devilish:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
At this level, teasing Sam means Sophia is showing herself willing for sex.
There is no longer any doubt about Sam's intentions, and Sophia already knows that Sam will seize any opportunity. A half-hearted NO won't be enough :ROFLMAO:
We're already talking sex, not just touching or kissing.
I do think next time we will get touching, as in fingering Sophia's pussy, as well as kissing her boobs directly (i.e. not through fabric). I think that will be an intermediate step before Sam has sex with Sophia (again this would be after a couple of the girls, probably Patricia and maybe Alyssa).

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I do think next time we will get touching, as in fingering Sophia's pussy, as well as kissing her boobs directly (i.e. not through fabric). I think that will be an intermediate step before Sam has sex with Sophia (again this would be after a couple of the girls, probably Patricia and maybe Alyssa).
Before that happens, Hell will freeze over faster.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I am also excited to see what sort of fabrics will be touched this update. Will it be satin? Cotton? Maybe we get a little daring with some silks?
.....& with all the added excitement of not having a clue when it's going to be, or exactly what it is we're waiting for. How long we wonder, days, weeks, another month? What a wonderful time to be a fan of AWAM....

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You will see a new Addon 10 % or post "Posibbly posting this weekend" but releasing it 5 days later :KEK:
Here's an L&P post from a week ago:

I know. I just can't say 100% when it will be completely finished. For now it's around 40-50% ready.

Based on this, I believe that if an addon production counter appears, then 50-60% will be installed on it, but not 10.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
AWAM & JONHN are good game, but... it feels like the author does not understand female desires. The best game to date is BatT. Jessica or Sophia... guys npc just want to fuck them once. I don't feel like anyone WANTS MC. Love MC. Sam is one who maybe exist like love interest. JONHN that npc have missing.
Now I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but played through the B&TT again last night. Its very average. Matter of fact it looks like its very low level on the intelligent side. I mean. There is a 19yr old girl running around with a barbie doll. I started getting flashbacks of Arrested Developments for British Eyes Only. Maybe in Development time its much better, but as an erotic game. Its nowhere close.

Reactions: roro and globsis

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I have repeatedly read claims about billing on Patreon.
Listen, the payments are completely, 100 percent voluntary! Anyone can suspend their subscription and payments within half a minute of time! Therefore, I personally consider these claims to be empty and unfounded.
I noticed you have been quiet on here for the last several weeks or over month actually letting Sabertooth handle the Heat. Now that we are getting closer to release. Here you are again. The all-defender of L&P his BS development time. Its like you been laying in wait. I don't really have a dog in this fight since I quit supporting the game over a year ago and resigned myself to this will never be finished. Just wanted to point that out.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes