Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I think that of the men, someone else will get to Sophia's pussy first, but not Dylan or Sam.
Of the men who do you think will see it first? That will surely be the first thing to happen. Be it accidentally or on purpose. I suspect maybe Sam since Sophia knows he peeps in her window. Maybe she'll arrange s subtle clothes drop in view of his window before walking into the bathroom.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Of the men who do you think will see it first? That will surely be the first thing to happen. Be it accidentally or on purpose. I suspect maybe Sam since Sophia knows he peeps in her window. Maybe she'll arrange s subtle clothes drop in view of his window before walking into the bathroom.
Of the males, Dylan already has during the Yoga event. I believe if you play Dylan's POV it's even mentioned.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I don’t know why I bothering but…
Fact: the game is gorgeous: L&P is a top-tier imager creator
Fact: Sophia is a goddess, and Ellie … just wow what a sexy little trollop-in-training
Fact: it’s a good enough story with good enough writing that they aren’t really significant stumbling blocks
Opinion: There are way too many stories in the game for this developer manage, and he’s telling completely different stories within the same framework.
Fact: if he storyboarded each scene/event, then wrote the script, then started scene creation, and only created shots that were in the script, development would be substantially faster.

Even if my recommended cuts seem draconian, You are still left with shit-ton of story for a first-time visual novel and more than enough to keep most people happy.

Dylan should have one of Sophia or Emma or boarding school route (the last two taking Dylan out of Sophia’s pursuits).

Ellie should be able to be with Sophia and Julia or just Julia, or have a Logan/Sam storyline (like Dylan, the last two take Ellie out of Sophia’s pursuits).

Aiden blackmail plot stays in place as-is, but Bennett never happens. Vicky’s time in gym is replaced by Patricia and/or Ellie, and museum boys stay pretty much as-is, cuz it is essentially Patricia time.

Marie and Claire are opportunity for flirting and world-building: yoga and hair salon characters, maybe also gym and spa characters.

Drop both side-jobs.

This leaves Sophia able to have any of Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa (+\- Zac?), Sam, Dylan, Nathalie, Liam, even Aiden and his gang(?!!).

Ultimately, the two biggest mistakes L&P made we’re strategic, not tactical or technical:
Branching mutually exclusive storylines happens way too early in the game to make any sense whatsoever. This is compounded by compacting the story into contiguous events happening throughout a single day, in a contiguous string of days.

Now that days take more than a year to be realized it makes a lot more sense to reorganize things around singular events spread out over multiple days. At least then we would get the sense that the game is moving forward.
You've hit the nail squarely on the head with the multiple branches & stories, along with the unnecessary 'duplicate' stories. What you suggest would make seeing the end of this game a viable proposition, even though it would still be years away. Myself & 1 or 2 others have suggested over the years that he needs an editor. Way back then, I voiced the opinion that this person should be neutral, as with a written/printed work & not one of us, as most of us by now have certain more or less fixed outlooks on how things should develop & too many ideas & opinions of our own.

I still believe that to be an appropriate way forward under any normal circumstances but since that time the development schedule has deteriorated considerably. Therefore, I will offer my services, free of charge of course, in the full knowledge that this is something the Dev is likely to be against, or perhaps wryly amused by, at best. I've never edited a book but I did once have a temporary job indexing a newspaper, using a pen & 5"x3" cards. [I'm talking about a local paper in the days when PC stood for Police Constable]. I believe this proves I can undertake a detailed task & see it through to a conclusion, within an allotted timeframe.

I avoid the debates around rendering levels of difficulty & time etc., because I wouldn't know what I was talking about, in any real sense. I usually try & steer clear of the arguments surrounding money/milking vs art/creativity, because I'm a pirate but I am no stranger to controversy on this thread, regarding a number of other topics. I am confident that I could take on board &/or not be deterred by the criticism the role of editor would attract here.

I think we've passed the point where something needs to change but maybe it's not too late. This offer isn't frivolous. I'm retired & could find ways to fit the editorial work into my still relatively active existence. I would be even more confident if I thought the Dev had any interest in speeding things up, as opposed to various inventive ways of slowing them down. I've run out of any other suggestions to help to get this VN strolling along, as opposed to crawling.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think someone else of the men would get into Sophia's pussy first, Aiden saw something there and was close to Sophia's pussy. Maybe he will have a better opportunity to get into Sophia's pussy at some point.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Milking is when a 3-month job is done in 6 months. It would be an example of milking.
But L&P has a stable of 1400-2000 patrons, and a projected completion time of a decade.
Where do you get the milking from? That's the most L&P can give now :confused:
It is so strange to me that many people do not understand this and talk about milking and deliberate delaying!
He has created so many storylines and side stories that there is absolutely no point in deliberately delaying the development process!
How someone adult can not understand this, I can not realize! :rolleyes:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
In order to watch, Sam has the most convenient observation position and we can be 100% sure that one day Sophia will give Sam a hot show!
This is an indisputable fact!
But surely there will be other locations to demonstrate the charms of Sophia and something very hot! There are already more questions than answers.
Maybe something at school! Maybe something in a public place like a Rock Bar! And perhaps somewhere else and privately, for a narrow number of the public.
But I'm sure it will definitely be!

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Of the males, Dylan already has during the Yoga event. I believe if you play Dylan's POV it's even mentioned.
From Dylan's POV, everyone was shown except Sofia
As Kirill86 said, he saw only the others, he was always seeing Sophia from behind.
I think so far no male character had that privilege, the closest is maybe Caden during the art class.
I mean no **human** male character, before someone makes the joke that triggers GingerSweetGirl ;) :D

1645444036082.png
1645444153680.png
1645444765786.png

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
At this level, teasing Sam means Sophia is showing herself willing for sex.
There is no longer any doubt about Sam's intentions, and Sophia already knows that Sam will seize any opportunity. A half-hearted NO won't be enough :ROFLMAO:
We're already talking sex, not just touching or kissing.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
It is so strange to me that many people do not understand this and talk about milking and deliberate delaying!
He has created so many storylines and side stories that there is absolutely no point in deliberately delaying the development process!
How someone adult can not understand this, I can not realize! :rolleyes:
He said 0.155 will not be released, even if ready, without the addon (the thing we doesn't know anything and didn't ask). But patreon billing continue and isn't put on hold even if the release is on hold. How this is not deliberate delaying the release?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
He said 0.155 will not be released, even if ready, without the addon (the thing we doesn't know anything and didn't ask). But patreon billing continue and isn't put on hold even if the release is on hold. How this is not delaying the release?
True. Even if the progress hits 100%, there's no reason to be hyped or bumping the thread with " is moving " post like some pplz here usually do - don't wanna troll or anything, but sometimes, it's annoying -.-" . Anyway, nothing will come out until that addon thingy is ready and no one knows if it will take 2 days, one week or 15 days. So, there's absolutely no reason to be thrilled atm.

Pigeon lust

Feb 9, 2022
At this level, teasing Sam means Sophia is showing herself willing for sex.
There is no longer any doubt about Sam's intentions, and Sophia already knows that Sam will seize any opportunity. A half-hearted NO won't be enough :ROFLMAO:
We're already talking sex, not just touching or kissing.
Judging by the events, not yet, there may be repeated scenes, but more explicit, since he himself said how long the first sex (Lust and passion) will be, and the first sex will be with a girl.
Plus events with Sam and Dylan, joint events, it's also important what will happen at them.
in the end, Dylan cuckold has to open up somehow, maybe there will be a way to exchange moms as an option.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
He said 0.155 will not be released, even if ready, without the addon (the thing we doesn't know anything and didn't ask). But patreon billing continue and isn't put on hold even if the release is on hold. How this is not deliberate delaying the release?
Oh how you love to ignore important points of his side.

He also said he will start the work on the next update till the add on is ready. So if he is working on the game why should he pause the payments. Think again.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I have repeatedly read claims about billing on Patreon.
Listen, the payments are completely, 100 percent voluntary! Anyone can suspend their subscription and payments within half a minute of time! Therefore, I personally consider these claims to be empty and unfounded.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Judging by the events, not yet, there may be repeated scenes, but more explicit, since he himself said how long the first sex (Lust and passion) will be, and the first sex will be with a girl.
Plus events with Sam and Dylan, joint events, it's also important what will happen at them.
in the end, Dylan cuckold has to open up somehow, maybe there will be a way to exchange moms as an option.
Agree. But I was referring to Sophia's attitude from now on.
Any encouragement is an invitation, even a "begging" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pigeon lust
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes