Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Hey, guys! I noticed one thing! In all female games, the alpha-bully is always white, but his best friend is always black! Its law like a FMC best friend always at least a minx, but as a rule a whore!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jackdiddley

joaco96

May 27, 2017
Hey, guys! I noticed one thing! In all female games, the alpha-bully is always white, but his best friend is always black! Its law like a FMC best friend always at least a minx, but as a rule a whore!
Okay. But Aiden isn't particularly white.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I wonder if L&P would like to combine its universe with the world of DamagedCoda or Stopper? Or with someone else. To create a new TM Brand in the likeness of 'Forgotten Realms'.

would you like to merge AWAM with some another dev 's universe ? Who are these devs?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Haley Story has a black character, but black skin needs three times as much work to look decent. You need to change the color to a darker brown and a lot of time with light adjustment. Plus, nipples and pussy look good with white/lightbrown skin.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Haley Story has a black character, but black skin needs three times as much work to look decent. You need to change the color to a darker brown and a lot of time with light adjustment. Plus, nipples and pussy look good with white/lightbrown skin.
So does Angelica’s temptations

Mamascamltoe

Feb 9, 2022
BOY the game is good. I like the tempo tho at first its too slow but boy oh boy its getting faster... One part of me wants more content with Dylan quicker, but damn... I think that proper build up for it will make it so much better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep it up devs and dont listen to anyone just take whatever time you need and release when its ready.

Mamascamltoe

Feb 9, 2022
Fair enough. But i joined for other game Man of the house. Started too looking for more like it and the most discussed game was this one, so happy coincidence but i'm glad i got here :)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Excuse me, could you explain to me what SUB means and what DOM is?
These terms, particularly when capitalised or begun with a capital letter, are generally only applied within the esoteric world of BDSM & its' practitioners. Latex, leather, body harnesses, etc. At the extreme end of the fetish & put crudely, Dom inflicts pain, Sub absorbs it. They may or may not swap places sometimes. I don't see a place for this in AWAM. Sophia in a latex dominatrix suit, while some might find this enticing, I believe a majority would feel repelled. Latex is difficult to wear, sticky, makes a body sweat & looks & feels what it is, artificial. It's revolting stuff.

[Sophia already has the biker oufit from the 3rd task, which would also be suitable but I prefer to think of her in this as a gorgeous biker chick/pillion passenger, rather than Sadie Stern].

Before anyone chimes in with something along the lines of, 'it would be great to see this situation regarding Aiden', let me just say I can't be bothered with a long reply on this, so I'll state in advance it's a case of 'yeah, yeah, whatever....use the opt out'.

Last edited:
Reactions: globsis and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes