xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
1645909843258.png

I "bumped" into and obviously with all this talking of animations I could not help but give it a shot. ;)
They trained a neural network to make video interpolation from two images. The results on the website were quite impressive.
So for the fun of it I tried with these two images from Sam's event
1645910112503.png 1645910142608.png
This is the result
View attachment result.mp4

Close but no cigar ;) :D
Mind you, this is not a software, just a proof of concept for their research.

You can play around with their

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
View attachment 1675925

I "bumped" into and obviously with all this talking of animations I could not help but give it a shot. ;)
They trained a neural network to make video interpolation from two images. The results on the website were quite impressive.
So for the fun of it I tried with these two images from Sam's event
View attachment 1675928 View attachment 1675929
This is the result
View attachment 1675936

Close but no cigar ;) :D
Mind you, this is not a software, just a proof of concept for their research.

You can play around with their
I have no point for posting this. I just borrowed the above clip and made a quick GIF, and wanted to share.
gAwamHotTubSuckleTest06.GIF

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm just imagining being in the game during a hot situation and then the animation runs at the speed of a hamster having sex for the first time... :unsure: o_O
In my experience playing other games with animations, they tend to be too slow rather than too fast. In some of them you can control the speed with a couple of different level

Reactions: 1879

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
"The people that complained there were no animations now complain there are animations."

You sure about that for everyone? I sure as hell don't recall ever asking for animations.

And even if I or anyone else did prior, of course that would change after seeing how long updates take.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
"The people that complained there were no animations now complain there are animations."

You sure about that for everyone? I sure as hell don't recall ever asking for animations.

And even if I or anyone else did prior, of course that would change after seeing how long updates take.
People are frustrated that the four progress meters were filled several days ago, and there is still no release.

One would normally expect a release within 48 hours of the progress bar being complete leaving some time to test / upload.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes