Jagadeesh

Aug 26, 2018
I think this update is shorter than the rest, like with less render n animations but without animation the update is useless. And I think the it might be sex scene animation n there maybe a sex scene with Aiden's girlfriend .

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Some people want to see a non-husband dick inside Sophia's vagina but personally I like the slow burn and I'm not in a hurry to see it. Teasing is very erotic and can be more fappable than raw sex.

The problem I have is the slow pace of development. With all the routes and branching you don't have a good feel of progression in each update, the story doesn't move very far. And it doesn't seem the game will be finished even within 10 years which scream abandonment

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
Some people want to see a non-husband dick inside Sophia's vagina but personally I like the slow burn and I'm not in a hurry to see it. Teasing is very erotic and can be more fappable than raw sex.

The problem I have is the slow pace of development. With all the routes and branching you don't have a good feel of progression in each update, the story doesn't move very far. And it doesn't seem the game will be finished even within 10 years which scream abandonment
100%

roro

May 29, 2017
Your second post of all time got me curious. I looked at your post history and your only other post is on a game that is labeled "abandoned" and yet you posted that you hope it (Thinking About You) gets finished.

I'll let you in on a secret, what you're seeing from AWAM is exactly the sort of evolution that precedes a game's abandonment. You may think people are moaning, and that everyone should just be patient, but sooner or later AWAM is going to end up exactly like Thinking About You; dead and abandoned.

People are impatient because they can feel this game slipping away.
I can think of several reasons for a game/VN's being abandoned:

1. I believe it's literally the no.1 reason for abandoned games - Lack of support , and without a thorough research I'd say that's the reason for more than 95% of abandoned games (for example - just checked and Thinking about you Patreon is bellow 160$. In it's highest it reached 305$ before Patreon's share and tax (check it ). Meanwhile, most abandoned games has even lower support. But that's not the case with AWAM.

2. Health issues (dev or his family). I know of some devs who died, even a sad case of a dev's wife who severely injured herself while trying to commit suicide (in that case the game development only slowed down). We know L&P was in college when he started AWAM so he's probably in his late 20's - early 30's, so shit might happen, but his life expectancy has somewhere between 40-50 more years, so probably not in the near future.

3. A change of mind. In example - if suddenly he'll find god and abandoned all sins of flesh etc... That might be an extreme case, but there are more probable reasons for this - in example, he can get involved romantically with someone who will not approve this kind of business...

4. Patreon shutting of his page - that's a real threat, but I believe he can overcome this kind of obstacle. Most of his Patreons will immediately move their support to subscribestar, and eventually he'll regenerate his previous earnings.

5. Burnout - some obvious examples here like icstor and gumdrop, but that's it. I dont know of any other (allegedly) burnet out dev from the top 100 devs (according to ) who abandoned their game. So 2 out of 100 isn't a lot, and I wouldn't lose sleep because of this small chance.

7. World war III (or any other force majeure). It's sad, but right now that's the most realistic reason for abandonment...

I guess there are a lot more reasons, but I believe these are the major ones. Right now things are looking good for him financially, and his supporters are growing more or less according to my post here (which predicts ~2,000 supporters for the end of February. Right now he has 1,991 from Patreon and Subscribestar combined). As I see it, the chance he's abandoning the game in the next 5-8 years is quite small. That's not to say I believe this game will ever reach it's ending...

Last edited:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

I agree too but It's not the slow burn that most people are complainting about dummy it's the delay that most people are frustrated

Pigeon lust

Feb 9, 2022
I agree too but It's not the slow burn that most people are complainting about dummy it's the delay that most people are frustrated
The fact is that if all this were faster, I mean the entire volume of the 1st part of the game, then there would be no questions at all, because within the framework of the plot, if you abstract from the development time, then everything looks logical, my opinion with competent management, the team, it would take a maximum of 2 years, the entire volume of the 1st part, and perhaps there would be even more content, but he chose this path of development.
I started playing the game at the end of 2020, and for me it wasn't a 4-year-old expectation, but if you keep it in mind, it's certainly bad.

Pigeon lust

Feb 9, 2022
I'm already silent about the fact that those who are waiting for certain characters, like Zack, he definitely should not wait at all in the near future.
For example, if he worked with a team, he would create erotic events that do not move the plot, but that could exist in between, this could also eliminate the pause between updates and at the same time not disrupt the storyline.
Example Sofia - coach
It would be enough for him to simply draw the plot of the event, the most elementary thing is to make sketches in Photoshop, it's not necessary to draw a fucking thing for this, the same George Lucas, Cameron have done it more than once, this is called project management visualization of what you would like to get.
But this requires a team, one artistic style. What he does is more like a Mangaka, not a game developer.
In fact, accusing him of not being a game designer is also wrong, perhaps it is really difficult for him to manage people, this also requires skill.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro and Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
In my predictions, I suggested a scene like the one between Aiden/Andre and Jennifer during the 3rd task, I mean: Sophia witnesses a sex scene.
There was the possibility of being forced to watch, but L&P chose the other option.
Another detail here, L&P could have used only 2 characters: Aiden and Jenn. The third, Andre, is meant to make Sophia understand the advantages of a (3++)some. I expect Sophia to start touching herself right there. And a future gangbang :unsure: ...

As for Aiden, once Jenn is "for me and my friends", Sophia will be given to everyone, especially after the scene she witnesses.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
The fact is that if all this were faster, I mean the entire volume of the 1st part of the game, then there would be no questions at all, because within the framework of the plot, if you abstract from the development time, then everything looks logical, my opinion with competent management, the team, it would take a maximum of 2 years, the entire volume of the 1st part, and perhaps there would be even more content, but he chose this path of development.
I started playing the game at the end of 2020, and for me it wasn't a 4-year-old expectation, but if you keep it in mind, it's certainly bad.
Lucky u i starting playing this way back in 2017 and I was really blown away the demo had like 4 playable days and used to support him lol

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Look if you want to defend anything related to the game or L&P, don't use the "It will release when it releases, have patience" argument.

It just doesn't work.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

My thoughts exactly.

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
This game is supposed to have 30 payable days
So far, 12 days have passed
And these 12 days have lasted 5 years

Thanks to the developer's lack of work, as we move forward,
the publishing speed becomes less and less,
and at the current day, That is the 13th day , it takes two years to publish.
If every day is supposed to last 2 years,
Given that it has 18 days left
The game will end 36 years later, That is the year 2058.

this is a fact, and if you think about it, a catastrophe is happening

Please stop flattering and let the protests be heard in this process

Because if L&P continues the same path, with increasing age and other cases, the game will most likely be left unfinished.

Last edited:

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
So far, 12 days have passed
And these 12 days have lasted 5 years

Thanks to the developer's lack of work, as we move forward,
the publishing speed becomes less and less,
and at the current day, That is the 13th day , it takes two years to publish.
If every day is supposed to last 2 years,
Given that it has 18 days left
The game will end 36 years later, That is the year 2058.

this is a fact, and if you think about it, a catastrophe is happening

Please stop flattering and let the protests be heard in this process

Because if L&P continues the same path, with increasing age and other cases, the game will most likely be left unfinished.
The game will be unfinished anyway, the scammer just try to get all money he can and that's it

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes