xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
is it worth trying Miriam project?
It's a completely different type of game than AWAM, the complete opposite of a slow burn.
It is explicitly inspired to AWAM for some events and characters, but that's pretty much it in terms of similarity.
It has some pretty weird stuff (aliens, bestiality...) which you can choose to avoid.
TBH I often enjoy the nods and references to AWAM like that image more than some story lines themselves (I know, I'm weird ;) ), but the renders are good and if you like that kind of "right-to-it games" you should give it a go.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I wonder why always move only 5% per day, but its better than nothing.
He averages about 6 to 8 scenes created per day. Considering this tracker is for the Dylan/Ellie event(s) which take place at the Parker home, a well used environment, he may be slightly faster, say 10 per day. That would make release 0.16 about 200 renders in total.

Reactions: Bobby Peru

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
He averages about 6 to 8 scenes created per day. Considering this tracker is for the Dylan/Ellie event(s) which take place at the Parker home, a well used environment, he may be slightly faster, say 10 per day. That would make release 0.16 about 200 renders in total.
I would say he is faster than that if calculating number of renders. The 6-8 average is generally after including the time for PS and Translation. Like v0.150 was produced in 4months 15 days based on your chart with 873 renders. So he had an average of 6.32 renders in that cycle.

But the renders are only made during CS and RS part. So if we are calculating "Number" of renders in an update we should use the time he took for CS and RS. which is generally higher. Though ofcourse there is not much merit to what I have written since even then the difference will be max 1-2 renders per day only from your assumption of 10 per day.

There are two scenes for Dylan Ellie so i expect atleast 240 renders for the event.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I would say he is faster than that if calculating number of renders. The 6-8 average is generally after including the time for PS and Translation. Like v0.150 was produced in 4months 15 days based on your chart with 873 renders. So he had an average of 6.32 renders in that cycle.

But the renders are only made during CS and RS part. So if we are calculating "Number" of renders in an update we should use the time he took for CS and RS. which is generally higher. Though ofcourse there is not much merit to what I have written since even then the difference will be max 1-2 renders per day only from your assumption of 10 per day.

There are two scenes for Dylan Ellie so i expect atleast 240 renders for the event.
My tracker puts him on pace for about 26-28 days total for total development, so you may be right that it will be a lot more than 200 renders. I didn’t think of it that way, good point.

ijustwannaCNM

Aug 24, 2021
I'm guessing the first cock to visit Sophia's pussy will be accompanied by a powerful orgasm. It would really be a total "disaster" for the first fuck to end without one :(
My curiosity would be whether the next day Sophia would be the first to try to re-meet the bastard guilty of this "disaster" :unsure:
Just looking at your words I am hard

jimmimi

Nov 16, 2019
295 / 5000

발음듣기

복사하기

필기인식기
번역하기
자동완성자동완성
영어열기/닫기 아이콘
I've played numerous games over the past few years, but this is the first time I've played a lazy and frustrating game like this.

I don't understand what you're making this game for, and I don't know what you're making this game for.

At least, this creator is not only not wary of consumers, but rather deceiving.

A masterpiece must satisfy the consumer's mind.

Satisfaction alone is just to enjoy it alone.
At least you shouldn't force it.

I'm patient, but the creator's laziness and irresponsibility are ruining this game.

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
I come sporadically, the 1.55 update is out?

Because I read them as if and this one and on the cover it doesn't say anything about that xd.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't Feed the Trolls... If a Mod/Staff Member is reading my message, lock this thread and allow only the pplz posting the progress bar to comment. Between the accounts created since 2 years ago, targeting this thread to post their supposedly First Message and the " Is Moving " gang, I'm really thinking to unfollow this thread until the update is out. Too many useless notifications.

This game is out since 2017. Almost everyone here knows L&P modus operandi and they're still acting as surprised or whining. If whining could change something, the World would be a different place.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This bonus event and the fact that Sophia will witness it I think has only one possible sequel. Sophia will end up getting fucked by some students and here I see the possible appearance of janitor.

It's important if Sophia will follow them on her own initiative, out of curiosity, and if she will follow the scene without being forced, in which case the follow up is, I think, known. She'll get caught spying and end up giving SexEd overtime. And it's possible that the number of participants in this course will be quite large ;)
It all depends if the bonus scene is part of the 4th task or not. If it isn't, on this route Sophia will become the school's favorite teacher.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes