Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This bonus event and the fact that Sophia will witness it I think has only one possible sequel. Sophia will end up getting fucked by some students and here I see the possible appearance of janitor.

It's important if Sophia will follow them on her own initiative, out of curiosity, and if she will follow the scene without being forced, in which case the follow up is, I think, known. She'll get caught spying and end up giving SexEd overtime. And it's possible that the number of participants in this course will be quite large ;)
It all depends if the bonus scene is part of the 4th task or not. If it isn't, on this route Sophia will become the school's favorite teacher.
Sex Ed does seem the be the main theme,Ellie/Julia/Sam/Pygmy/Zak/apostles, so throw in the janitor as well.
Sophia is trying her best to make virgins in San Alejo an endangered species

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sex Ed does seem the be the main theme,Ellie/Julia/Sam/Pygmy/Zak/apostles, so throw in the janitor as well.
Sophia is trying her best to make virgins in San Alejo an endangered species
Sophia is a teacher and extra hours have to have a name. IMO, "SexEd" isn't so bad :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, when she gets caught, and I believe she will, they will treat her "well" :sneaky:

Nov 21, 2019
hahaha . he needs at least 2,5 months for 160. middle of may.
Hello Followers, the update is ready, but i have the professional urge to add content to the text in form of pictures. Depending how i feel and how long i can stay drunk in this hotel with your money it may take a couple of month. But it will make everything so much better. Spoiler, i will make the mc watch side characters having sex. amazing right?

Reactions: bayrischman

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This bonus event and the fact that Sophia will witness it I think has only one possible sequel. Sophia will end up getting fucked by some students and here I see the possible appearance of janitor.

It's important if Sophia will follow them on her own initiative, out of curiosity, and if she will follow the scene without being forced, in which case the follow up is, I think, known. She'll get caught spying and end up giving SexEd overtime. And it's possible that the number of participants in this course will be quite large ;)
It all depends if the bonus scene is part of the 4th task or not. If it isn't, on this route Sophia will become the school's favorite teacher.
If this would happen like you theorise or generally like this, that would be a major stepping stone towards the survival of the game! Because we all know the glacial development, the storylines now have to progress a lot faster, because while L&P´s patrons might like being blue-balled,even the most patient persons have a breaking point and L&P seems to be trying to find out where these one is.
So I hope something like your theory will happen, but I fear L&P wants the first sex for Sophia on the filthy route to be Tyler and Logan with Elly and Sophia. Which would be far too late for the game.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia is a teacher and extra hours have to have a name. IMO, "SexEd" isn't so bad :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, when she gets caught, and I believe she will, they will treat her "well" :sneaky:
Sophia has already put on some displays in the classroom and nobody says a word and when she does get caught no blackmail will be involved so this could narrow down the list of people who may catch her with varying degrees of consequences.
I don't see Sophia getting caught having close encounters with her children and I see it as more likely that she will get caught with one of the adults unless L&P wants a really dark ending

Most of her other encounters happen behind closed doors(care home/Apostles/Sam music lessons/Ellie shower scene

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If this would happen like you theorise or generally like this, that would be a major stepping stone towards the survival of the game! Because we all know the glacial development, the storylines now have to progress a lot faster, because while L&P´s patrons might like being blue-balled,even the most patient persons have a breaking point and L&P seems to be trying to find out where these one is.
So I hope something like your theory will happen, but I fear L&P wants the first sex for Sophia on the filthy route to be Tyler and Logan with Elly and Sophia. Which would be far too late for the game.
If I remember right the storyline does split off into (Ellie/Logan)and Sophia is involved somehow.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020

Dramatically ambitious predictions nexer, still, anything's possible. If you're right, this could be dev's attempt to accelerate the "hot" scenes he has promised all along while keeping other routes cooking on the standard slow burn we're accustomed to.

You haven't included, or explained the absence of Sophia's bag though. Many think this is significant and would explain why she has followed the threesome, and why she is there at all during this sequence.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it will happen in this bonus event, but in the subsequent events related to it.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia has already put on some displays in the classroom and nobody says a word and when she does get caught no blackmail will be involved so this could narrow down the list of people who may catch her with varying degrees of consequences.
I don't see Sophia getting caught having close close encounters with her children and I see it as more likely that she will get with one of the adults unless L&P wants a really dark ending

Most of her other encounters happen behind closed doors(care home/Apostles/Sam music lessons/Ellie shower scene
I agree with you that once caught spying, the blackmail goes away.
That's why I said I don't think the 3 of them will catch her, or at least not Aiden. It's possible Jennifer will see her or someone new.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it will happen in this bonus event, but in the subsequent events related to it.
I know, but your scenario is one of the few, which could save the game. L&P´s super slow speed is a big problem, but if he does not deliver more story progress especially on the filthy route, it WILL end.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree with you that once caught spying, the blackmail goes away.
That's why I said I don't think the 3 of them will catch her, or at least not Aiden. It's possible Jennifer will see her or someone new.
Will Jen be friend or foe?
It could be nothing but I do wonder why the Morello solution came up after the 4 task

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dramatically ambitious predictions nexer, still, anything's possible. If you're right, this could be dev's attempt to accelerate the "hot" scenes he has promised all along while keeping other routes cooking on the standard slow burn we're accustomed to.

You haven't included, or explained the absence of Sophia's bag though. Many think this is significant and would explain why she has followed the threesome, and why she is there at all during this sequence.
I think Sophia will hear something, and follow them. It will be her decision, maybe out of curiosity, maybe wanting to find evidence against Aiden, I don't know. She leaves the handbag in the classroom, locks the classroom, and follows them.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think Sophia will hear something, and follow them. It will be her decision, maybe out of curiosity, maybe wanting to find evidence against Aiden, I don't know. She leaves the handbag in the classroom, locks the classroom, and follows them.
Then maybe take her panties off afterwards during the break pure speculation here as I don't see her doing it in a full classroom

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Will Jen be friend or foe?
It could be nothing but I do wonder why the Morello solution came up after the 4 task
How should I know? :ROFLMAO:
But if Jenn is fucking those two willingly, Jenn is a little bitch and because we're not going to get another blackmail, I'd go with her on a separate route. It's unlikely, though.
Most likely no one will catch her during this event but Sophia will overhear a discussion between the 3 of them about the next location :unsure:.
Because Sophia needs to know the location of the next fuck event, and it can only happen if Sophia is in that class.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How should I know? :ROFLMAO:
But if Jenn is fucking those two willingly, Jenn is a little bitch and because we're not going to get another blackmail, I'd go with her on a separate route. It's unlikely, though.
Most likely no one will catch her during this event but Sophia will overhear a discussion between the 3 of them about the next location :unsure:
You don't know o_O

• Haha
Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes